twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/937491519971270656
archive.is/yxjxU
twitter.com/AjitPaiFCC/status/937339320201109505
archive.is/tsuh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO

>Pence will not colonize Venus within our lifetime

Awoo

I need Joe's important opinion on tax cuts.

Thanks for baking, got next if you were leaving and couldn't get next like you said.

This picture blows my mind every time I see it

Huma is the Shadow-Spawn from Beyond the Stars

Can't stump the trump

Drumpf really did a thing this time.

goodnight guys , love you

Sleepy awoo hours

>But most of the elites are retarded liberals who agree with her statement
These are not even remotely close to the elites. No offense but lurk more

Is that even possible? Its basically battery acid.

Dont sleep
Here have a good morning cup of Joe to start the day right.

She can tell you what Hillary's cervix taste like.

Fuck Finland
Fuck this country and its spineless people
Fucking 100 years of "independence" my ass

Neanderthal.

>tfw no loli barista or nigger tapes

Give me a source that shows that 61k New Republicans are being registered a year on Florida? I can't find any.

Is she right?

Literal Mongolian NatSoc living in America here. What’s my compatriot talking about here and can I have a link?

She murdered her husband because he was about to divorce her and talk half her billions

.... so yes?

MAGA

This + EU + traitorous government + people buying into MSM horseshit

This is why South America makes for an ideal testing bed for identifying/targeting genotype of a specific ancestry, the whole continent is varying degrees of admixed. This figure is more straightforward, they plotted all samples by percentage of "native" DNA and mapped out which specific populations those people likely descended from.

With this data, you could not only define racial background, but pinpoint geographical origin within that race.

>Native American Ancestry Specific PCA of all Latino haploid genomes with greater than 25% estimated Native American ancestry. Each masked haploid genome from admixed individuals is represented by a single point colored by population of origin. Native American haploid genomes are plotted as the first three letters of the population name and colored according to the regional groupings. The approximate sampling location for each of the Native American parental populations is shown on the map of Latin America.

ok

Not going anywhere but caffeine supplies are running dangerously low, up to you my dude. I'm good either way

What would you guys call Trump's ideology?

Conservatism? Nationalism? Populism?

Tax bill implemented when?

Why are people saying Morning Joe is going to jail? lmao.

I thought Newt was doing that stuff.

None.

Where's the /cbts/ thread? Did someone stop em? Took a little break.

it is and it's comfy

Winning

>I'll bake the next one, might pass the torch after that
Whenever you want to pass the torch just reply me and let me know, I'll be around on backup. If you can and want to continue then by all means.

Autism

Mods booted them but came back so it got nazified to scare boomers with pinwheels of friendship.

It's 'America First'. Very pragmatic and simple. 'just do whatever you can to do benefit the country' kind of thing.

I remember when I checked back it was a bit more Hitlery than usual. Thanks for the heads up. I see something on 8ch but will check legitimacy.

hmm maybe there'll be a way to convert that battery acid air into fuel

Shitposting.

>Where's the /cbts/ thread?
Dead

> Did someone stop em?
Yes, with some help. It was time well spent because that was serious cancer.

>Mods booted them but came back so it got nazified to scare boomers with pinwheels of friendship.
Some people started getting banned for spam and insanely low quality posts which should have been done to begin with then they got purged by spammers and attackers.

The purge was two prong, shit up the threads then help them migrate to 8gag.

White people don't "feel Oppressed", they simply run out of patience.

Is my 2am order Trump approved?

American nationalism. I think as pro white as you can get in the US today, I'm pretty sure Trump is a white nationalist who is smart, doesn't go full CIA Spencer to try to get elected.

>ordering the fries at 2am

No. Consider yourself an idiot or something about it that is the best app that is actually working out on Facebook

>Joe cleaning lincoln bust
>lincoln bust accidentally discharged from Joe's hand
>ricochet off ceiling
>hit Lori while her back turned
>Joe run outside for help
>Lori dragging herself out the room, reaching for the door for help, but ends up locking the door as she finally succumb to darkness.

Not guilty just like (((Kate's))) killer.

He's not ideological. He's a set of attitudes and positions, mostly falling into the conservative side of the spectrum.

Perfection

>furthur

What's best fries
KFC, Wendy, McDo

No sausage egg and cheese biscuit.

>A young Jacksonville man who ambushed and shot a Jacksonville police officer multiple times during a traffic stop in 2016 was sentenced to life behind bars Wednesday.
Kevin Rojas was smug in court when the officer called Rojas a coward and said he would have a tough time in prison. The officer then took out a bottle of lube nd said: “You are going to need a lot of this.”

Oops

That is one magic Lincoln

nice get

Its called pragmatic. With common sense and nationalist.

No Zebruter tape.

its vomit but sometimes you gotta do it

I have to choose between those? McD, except they're borderline inedible if not fresh. KFC potato wedges are underrated desu...too bad every KFC near me is absolute trash.

KFC potato wedges are the shit but all the ones near me went to shit over the past few years too.

Everyone who eats fast food is disgusting white trash, well except Trump who is based for eating fast food. Well that's what /ptg/ told me anyway.

You cant beat a homeade breakfast at a truckstop.

Hope they don't use lube.

How many deportations are we at?

If you're in CA, the potato wedges at Vons/Pavillions are even better. Their roasted spicy chicken is great with it too, but they run out quickly sometimes. Only supermarket-cooked chicken I buy.

>twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/937491519971270656
/ourguy/

*Deals body blows to your liberal agenda*
>He is setting their agenda back by GENERATIONS. Any conservative who doesn't support him at this point GTFO.

But how will you make earth great again that way Satan?

I didn't do it.

>won't be looking at you the same

Trump continues to do things

>The US is exporting obesity – and Trump is making the problem worse

>As Donald Trump’s administration throws sharp elbows in trade negotiations and systematically rescinds regulations introduced by Barack Obama, one casualty is likely to be efforts to fight the global obesity epidemic.
>Left unchecked, rapidly rising obesity rates could slow or even reverse the dramatic gains in health and life expectancy that much of the world has enjoyed over the past few decades. And by forcing its food culture on countries like Mexico and Canada, the United States is making the problem worse.

archive.is/yxjxU

Who's that qt? I never got a wind of her name.

Pragmatism. Trump took the Francopill

>a lot more
>not enough

It's really difficult to track. I can't find new reports but we should be getting one for the year in early 2018 I suspect. The obstructionism at the beginning to raids was insane and I'm glad we broke them.

Nikki Haley

Not today, Satan.

>force
Yeah no

Well you did impersonate me which is almost as bad, you meanie.

>twitter.com/AjitPaiFCC/status/937339320201109505
Why does Vlad want NN?

>worldwide obesity now due to Drumpf
God forbid the children get their chocolate milk back

So it's bad for us to "force our food culture" on other countries, except when it's done by Obama's regulations. Got it.

WTF. AT THIS RATE IT WOULD ONLY BE LIKE 120K A YEAR, AND BY THE END OF TRUMPS FIRST TERM ONLY LIKE 500K?

Luxembourg City is the dankest capital in the world.

>Refugee Admissions Drop by 489%, As Trump Withdraws From UN Migration Compact

>Fourteen months after the Obama administration backed a push at the U.N. for global responsibility-sharing for refugees and migrants, the Trump administration has pulled out of the initiative.

The most striking change between the refugee admissions in the two-month period this year and last was the relative differences in size of the contingents from Syria, Somalia and Iraq.

>In Oct.-Nov. 2016, 2,259 Syrians (97.6 percent Muslim, 1.7 percent Christian), 2,463 Somalis (99.9 percent Muslim) and 2,262 Iraqis (75 percent Muslim, 17.3 percent Christian, 7.4 percent Yazidi) were resettled.
>In Oct.-Nov. 2017 the numbers had dropped to 33 Syrians (66.6 percent Muslim, 33.3 percent Christian), 126 Somalis (100 percent Muslim) and 76 Iraqis (84.2 percent Muslim, 10.5 percent Christian, 3.9 percent Yazidi).

>Among the 3,108 refugees admitted since FY 2018 began, the five largest contingents came from Bhutan (805), the Democratic Republic of Congo (627), Burma (347), Ukraine (290) and Eritrea (281).
>The religious breakdown of those 3,108 refugees was: 59.6 percent Christian, 15.4 percent Muslim, 9.6 percent Buddhist, 7.6 percent Hindu, 4.7 percent Kirat and 0.9 percent Jewish.

archive.is/tsuh4

Some noses there looking suspect

>not pressing F

Why don't people realize NN is all about eliminating price discrimination?

I'm losing my faith on humanity. I'm okay with a little regulation but a blanket regulation like NN is overkill.

ProstiQT