DRAGON BALL SUPER DUB PREMIERS TONIGHT!!!

I can't believe I almost forgot! Just recorded the series on my DVR and I'm ecstatic! I feel like a little kid again, sitting on my futon in front of the TV counting down the minutes until Dragon Ball Z came on. Anyone else pretty excite?

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/schedule/
youtube.com/watch?v=qlen5A1zZEo
youtube.com/watch?v=0cSru30RCWs
youtube.com/watch?v=jCwuMG-ngsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so I'm wondering if they're dubbing the BDs or the tv animation that looks like shit?

I think it's all but confirmed that they are dubbing the Blu Ray versions since it seems like the Funimation standard.

Im mad hype
I've resisted watching for years for this very moment

It works out pretty well since now Battle of Gods and Resurrection F arent as fresh in my mind so the first 2 arcs wont feel redundant

I wish i was strong as you, but sadly I've spoiled everything for myself so far, but now that the dub is starting i'm not watching anymore of the sub.

won't they catchup with the BDs though or do the BDs get released frequently enough for that not to be a problem?

Shouldnt be a problem since Super is pretty far behind the japanese version and it's only gonna be once a week instead of being dubbed in bulk

Be prepared to be disappointed
Worse than GT

I do. I hope when the time comes (when Goku pulled a 10x kaioken), Schemmel could pull that legendary

>and this is to go even further beyond

tier performance

Anyone who says this likely never disliked Goku Time in the first place, and doesn't understand why others dislike it either. Super blows GT out of the water.

Super didn't shit up villainous reunion arc

Looking at this poster makes me really hope Tien and Piccolo will be relevant again

>dub
>toonami
>DVR
>getting hype for DB Shittier

Don't judge me.

I just want to have fun.

Is there a stream for the English dub???

Fuck off

When does Super take place anyway? I barely keep up with DB, but I was waiting for this dub.

I found this bud - adultswim.com/videos/schedule/

A little bit after the Buu Saga

link to stream pls

Now if only they could take over those useless 8:30-11 blocks. Honestly, who the fuck is going to stay up until 3 to watch One Punch Man?

I feel like Toonami's gonna expand again soon
I think the next big events are Samurai Jack and FLCL 2, so they'll probably push the block up for those so that they dont have to sacrifice time

Speaking of Dragon Ball Super new episode starting now

youtube.com/watch?v=qlen5A1zZEo

THAT WAS NOT A NEW THEME SONG, TOEI LIED TO ME

One job Jaco!

Don't let yourself get cucked Gohan

Dubbies are going to fucking HATE Super so much.

Holy shit! Is Videl... showing actual personality?

CHOCO PARTY GOOD GOOD

well im actually really impressed, in latin america we got the movies dubbed months before the united states , so i tought we would get our super dub early too

but it looks like this time you win this time, i'll have to wait a bt more for my dub

>Samurai Jack and FLCL 2
Oh shit, I forgot about those.

>dub
Take it to Sup Forums, retards. Remember to sage and report.

>shonentrash fags
>looking forward to dubs
The jokes just write themselves

Im so hype about Jack
Apperently they wrote it as a 10 hour Fury Road style movie and then split it into episodes netflix style

What time? "Tonight" isn't very accurate

They're airing the dubbed Kai version of the Buu Saga along with it sooooo yeah

8 PM EST

8 & midnight est.

8:00 PM EST and 11:30 PM EST

Man, I need to watch Samurai Jack. I only caught a few episodes, but I always hated watching shows out of order.

Why would you watch the same five guys from funimation phone it in every time.
Except Sean he is actually pretty good but his Goku Black is shit.

Oh, yeah. 11:30, not midnight.

Is Super English Dub coming on in one minute on Toonami?

CUT OP LOL

No, the Russian dub.

Eh? Is it or isn't it?

Look at the fucking schedule in the thread, its on right now

I mean the English dub... Jesus.

Toonami only plays English dubs fucktard

>Piccolo
>Relevant

Never ever.

It hurts.

>tfw enjoying with dub more than original voices

Please salvage this shitfest Funi

>Videl is loyal to Gohan
>you will never find a girl who only loves you and will never look into other men

Well he's a rare breed user, who else can slang that half Saiyan dick that wouldn't get her put in jail?

chi chi sounds like trash, everything else is decent though

I hate how they cut the OP and ED so short. Considering that the first arc is so week, it's going to be difficult having one episode per week.

>Videl sexual thirst is too strong only a saiyan blood can handle it

Is no surprise, I bet she used her dad's influence to secretly buried the bodies of men she slept with before without causing any sort of controversy.

I mean, she even says how seeing him being Great Saiyaman makes her heart pound (aka getting wet)

Would you be able to satisfy her everynight, user?

>DVR
>watching toonami in this day and age
>watching dubs at all

A billion other sites for normalfags, and you chose here.

>I prefer watching shows in a language I can't understand

Honestly after watching the dub I've realized I've become a subfag. Really makes you think.

Has the sub already been out?

>Super blows GT out of the water.
>One shit is better than the other shit.

>Liking Granny Goku over an actually appropriate voice

Where have you been for the past year?

Yeah for like a year

Dub* I'm brain dead today

Subbed DBSuper is on Crunchyroll if that's what you're asking. It's been out for a while.

>being this retarded
dragon ball dub always > sub

I like them both desu. I'm just bitter about the OP and ED being cut for shitty ads.

kill yourself and your shit opinions.

It just aired on cartoon network. It reruns at 11:30 pm EST.

unlike most of the faggots on Sup Forums. I didnt spoil myself by watching 80 year old woman goku. man this is going to be amazing..

I never saw any links for it being up though! :/

>Amazing
>Super
Can't have both/

After sitting through 70 episodes, you get used to it.

then it is..... super

It makes me so angry how people here can be so normie they actively make an effort to insult the original Japanese voice talents. Fucking mexicans.

And the worst part is, these are the same retards that actively dislike Kai for some reason, despite the fact that the Kai dub is so vastly superior to the original funimation dub. In fact I'd easily say it's one of the finest pieces of dubbed media since it's like the 3rd time Funi have dubbed the show.

I prefer the English voices as well but fucking hell you bigots need to get off an imageboard founded on an appreciation for japanese culture.

Yo I'm not hating on Masako
But there's no real reason for her to still be Goku.
and Gohan.
and Bardock.
Goten's ok for now.

>It makes me so angry how people here can be so normie they actively make an effort to insult the original Japanese voice talents
except we dont. only female goku for the most part.
>Fucking mexicans.
we dont watch the shitty mexican dub user.
> these are the same retards that actively dislike Kai for some reason, despite the fact that the Kai dub is so vastly superior to the original funimation dub
which is true with a few cast changes that were shit. monica rial's bulms is shit. her voice is incredibly obnoxious. also colleen clinkennbeards kid gohan is fucking awful. I miss cool raspy voice gohan. cant take him seriously. I also miss the rasp old vegeta had. he sounds too smooth now.
>I prefer the English voices as well but fucking hell you bigots need to get off an imageboard founded on an appreciation for japanese culture.
stop being a fucking crybaby

youtube.com/watch?v=0cSru30RCWs

user, they're just saying the dub voices are better than the Japanese voices. And I agree with them, I fucking hate granny Goku. Sean Schemmel's voice almost fits Goku too well.

>Fucking mexicans.
Friend, I have watched 5 DB dubs and the Mexican is tied with the Japanese one for best, it's just a matter of a few characters done better on either side. They have a reason to be snobby, though I also understand how most people wouldn't like Goku getting the original VA's voice when he grew up since a voice can make or break a character and it's not industry standard.

It all comes down to preference in the end but I am biased towards the MX and JP dubs for best.

There's literally no reason for Bardock to have a grandma voice.

We fortunately get to hear Kyle Herbert's Gohan from now on. Clinkennbeard sucks. Nadohly is GOAT.

all mexican dubs are shit.

In terms of power
SSJ1 < SSJ2 < SSJ3 < SSB < SSG

I just can't see blue being stronger.

Who the fuck let all these the redditors get in ?? Why this is the only the thread active and the other got deleted for no reason??

I dislike the transformation power creep, but you're a retard.

Top kek

Blue is stronger, get over it.

>SSJ3
that is literally the most useless SSJ. not to mention it looks like shit. dont be a fucking idiot.

SSG>SSB>SSJ2>SSJ3>SSJ

Why the fuck do Dragon Ball threads keep getting deleted?

>Ywn hear Nadolny's Gohan or Kid Goku ever again

She defined Kid Goku and SS2 Gohan

Imagine if Stephanie Nadolny voiced every male member of Goku's family no matter the age.

That's probably why people don't prefer granny Goku like you.

>WAHHH WAHHH IT'S A DIFFERENT CASTING CHOICE TO WHAT I'M USED TO = AUTOMATICALLY SHIT

Please don't call other people ''crybabies'' when you're making no fucking sense. They got an obnoxious sounding actor for a character that's supposed to be obnoxious, so clearly it's a better choice, and Gohan actually sounds like a 9 year old.

Also, Chris Sabat, voice of Vegeta, HATES his old Vegeta voice, so honestly you have nothing going for you at this point.

Are there gonna be any megas?

SSB is the strongest you mongoloid.

SSB>SSG>SSJ2>SSJ3 (wastes too much ki to maintain)>SSJ1

Gohan/Cocoa doujin when

youtube.com/watch?v=jCwuMG-ngsI

lol have fun waiting 3 o 4 years until they reach the zamasu arc