Is Schindler's List a must watch propaganda film for a dedicated Sup Forumsack or nah?

Is Schindler's List a must watch propaganda film for a dedicated Sup Forumsack or nah?

Its a good film. But it is still propaganda.

Piece of shit lies from lying kikes

I thought it was a good movie and I am by no means a Nazi

Always good to know what your enemy thinks happened.
It's rather jarring and disgusting. And paints the juden as innocent scapegoats while the germans are mostly ebil monsters. Chock full of lies. But hey, if that's what you're into.

For sure. You should definitely let a movie influence your ideology

does your mom still ask about me?

pure propaganda

ralph fiennes is very handsome, how he could look like such a hunk with that pot belly in the movie still has me scratching my head.

Schindler's List is kinda passed off as a documentary!

Watched that movie once.

Every second of it is hyper exaggerated propaganda designed to inflame the viewer against white identity.

Imagine if movies like that were made about them from other people's standpoint and paraded through society as gospel.

if you have commentary explaining all the bullshit. spielberg is one of the kikest jew in hollywood based on his works.

It's a good movie to make children cry. Also it's propaganda.

Watched it before I started to doubt everything. Even then I knew something didn't feel right, the portrayal was too black and white, good and evil are never that objective, not in reality.

It's actually a very well made movie and I do think most of the shit that happened in it was true. HOWEVER you have to remember that the camp isn't MUH AUSHWITZZ and in all honesty doesn't show a lot of killing.

It is literally just.. a work camp, really makes you think

Also Amon the camp leader actually has some character development. Sup Forums tards who scream it is all jewish lies and portrays all the nazis as evil monsters overlook a few vitals scenes

Would be nice if shit were simple and every war were against boogeymen.

It's OK but *SPOILER ALERT* there's no happy end, the jews survived

>Every second of it is hyper exaggerated propaganda designed to inflame the viewer against white identity.
complete nonsense

every secon of it reminds us of what kind of demons are in us, that people are capable of persecution, terrorisation and murder of other human beings
the average jew in that time didn't do anything to any german, yet those soldiers hunted and killed them as if they were personally wronged by them. Madness.

when the christians were persectued and killed in russia they must have felt the same.

When your neighbour turns into this monster blinded by hate and ideology, and kills you on behalf of some demagogue who decided you're not human anymorre because you don't look like the others around you, or have a different heritage

the film makes us reflect on these things that's what it does. Has nothing to do with white identity which this film doesn't antagonize in the slightest

You'll get no new information, it's all the same whining and oy veying you've heard in kindergarten through high school. God I hate that movie.

It's a comedy but with a villainous and dishonest businessman

Watch Munich instead.

>The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) - describing itself as "the oldest, and one of the largest, pro-Israel and Zionist organizations in the United States" - called for a boycott of the film on December 27, 2005.[22] The ZOA criticized the factual basis of the film and leveled criticism at one of the screenwriters, Tony Kushner, who the ZOA has described as an "Israel-hater".[23] Criticism was also directed at the Anti-Defamation League's (ADL) National Director, Abraham Foxman, for his support of the film.[22]

unironically this

>muh 6 gorillian!

Movie was total kike propaganda.

It's pretty good, but if you have nazi leanings it will probably rub you the wrong way.

The portrayal of the nazis and the holocaust is more over the top ridiculous than you could possibly imagine. It actually gets to the point it's comical.

Exactly this, was forced to watch this durning Middle school

The point is that they don't believe it even happened though. So you're really describing cruelty that they are convinced never transpired.

Great post. You've definitely convinced him.

It’s cringe.

It's a fucking crime against children. I wasn't supposed to see mountains of corpses when I was less than 10 years old for God's sake. And it's so transparent that they teach it to kids so young for propaganda purposes as opposed to educational ones.

That's weird, there's nothing educational about it. Not sure what a kid is supposed to take from it educationally.

>dude the nazis killed people
>see look lol

Teachers like to brainwash kids. It's why they chose the job.

As I told a coworker 12 years ago
>I thought it was a comedy
>until I saw the gas chambers

People are already brainwashed at the nazis are evil and it probably didn't take them watching Schindler's List as a 12 year old to do it, just seems way overboard and the movie doesn't provide any context or history it's just assuming you know the details of the war and camps.

Also there's a good amount of nudity, sex, rape, etc in addition to the literally dozens of execution style headshots so the whole thing sounds crazy to me

I wish it was 6 million.

topkek