danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
imgur.com/RWBJyyK
imgur.com/d9zsZAI
u.nya.is/tzweel.jpg
u.nya.is/nazfxo.png
u.nya.is/sdpdgm.jpg
u.nya.is/hgydor.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime wearing the dress of either teen or adult Kissshot (in the latter case, use Orihime’s adult design) imgur.com/a/gAmTB Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Cass (imgur.com/a/rrTEd) while posing like Nobody (imgur.com/a/jrqdJ) with an amused look on her face.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Good morning, afternoon or evening.
I just want to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wishing me a happy new year, please.

Thank you for considering.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Her wearing a plugsuit
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready like in this image i.imgur.com/2kxFjsH.jpg
-Cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine Pokemon

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing either of the three air-ship racing outfits in this album imgur.com/a/9l0Xg

- listening to, or singing, Love & Roll, by supercell. Maybe something cute of her dressed as an idol youtube.com/watch?v=eVMGyjxW18Y – the song, if you care to listen to it

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Okoi using the butterfly at the gym.

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting shota aki doing doing something cute with three rabbits. Petting, feeding or anything of that sort would be nice. He was a Pet raising commitee member in 4th grade. A picture of shota husbando is in the upper right of the ref.

- Husbando like this: imgur.com/mJYDXhb

- Wearing a big comfy sweater and being warm

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting my Neptune cosplaying as Matome Mayoka from the Akiba’s Trip anime, with the same type of hair as hers: i.imgur.com/muyK8Vb.jpg
-Or if you ever played the marvelous videogame “Flower”, I’d like to see the wind with petals flying around Neptune (wearing a sundress) while also making flowers on the grass bloom, making her dazzle from the beautiful spectacle. youtube.com/watch?v=jf8KcNwakuk
-Or her with a rooster themed kimono. Like this: imgur.com/a/85MVm

Joint request: Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/kootuq.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Natsume dressed as Ethel from Fairy Fencer F or sitting on a tree branch, anything else is cool as well.

Ethel reference: imgur.com/a/95NCx

Happy new year, everyone. I hope you had a merry Christmas.
Requesting smug Yukari wearing this shirt: imgur.com/a/lXeyd

Hi there. Hope you have a great new year's weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing Neptune's hoodie and only the hoodie, like this (files.catbox.moe/8m3me7.jpg) Nopan or not.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything winter related is especially welcome. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes: i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg

More specific requests would include:
• Celebrating New Years wearing a Kimono (In her manga, she was portrayed wearing this on occasion of Obon: i.imgur.com/NQ3h4h7.jpg but I wouldn't mind a different design or her regular style of hair, of course. Although I like the ponytail and if you went for it I think it would make a good addition if it was tied with that "red rope" I don't know the name of: i.imgur.com/Q88ZzBZ.jpg )
• Going for a run in her track and field uniform - i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg - or performing basically any kind of sports or outdoors activity

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

A few suggestions:
>Relaxing in an onsen try to keep it reasonably blue-board
>As a catgirl, stretching like a cat butt is a plus
>Presenting me homemade chocolate in POV
>Snuggled up next to my SI on the sofa with linked arms watching anime

And remember the most important part of all, having fun!

I would like to request Mai Natsume celebrating the new year by wearing a kimono (preferably with a floral pattern). E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1904864

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Hisui in a yukata.

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi!
As for some ideas:
-Mahiru doing a typical chuuni pose while saying something chuuni-ish, like calling herself Crimson Strawberry or something along those lines would be fun. Something like these ones here: imgur.com/a/bWMO5
-Another idea would be her dressed as Kurisu from Steins;Gate while drinking Dr. Pepper.
Thank you all in advance, and here's to an amazing weekend!

Requesting Rin annoyed or embarrassed at gaining weight over the holidays.

Requesting Aigis With her butt pushed against a glass window like this i.imgur.com/OLhupDW.png
In Lusamine outfit from Pokemon moon , but maybe with a blue crystal instead on green imgur.com/a/DxiPr
Cosplaying as Forte or Erika from Shadowverse imgur.com/a/V8G9D
Dress as a sexy police women imgur.com/a/C5W6X , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

You got delivered already.

Requesting Neena gagged with duct tape and lying on a couch (full body), preferably with her wrists and ankles cuffed. Face preferably aroused.

Good Afternoon, WWD

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Him enjoying a nice desert, any sweet (ex. Strawberry Shortcake, Macaroons or a Parfait)
-With this: i.imgur.com/XG8Wrev.png
-Dressed in a sweatered seifuku

Using your art style instead of on model is encouraged. Thank you.

Requesting my wonderful husbando Kousaka Kyousuke as any of these specific ideas:
-Dressed in a Japanese WWII uniform like this one: imgur.com/a/Sutfd
-As a geisha with face paint/make up and in a simple kimono(maybe pouring a drink or dancing) imgur.com/a/6ViQK
-pose saying "It's KK Style" files.catbox.moe/3pplhi.png
-Cosplaying Kishibe Rohan or Fungami Yuya from Jojo (Especially with the side of his hair shaved like Yuya's) imgur.com/a/wgdPY
-An Alternate hairstyle imgur.com/a/d7DDx
-Cleaning his house for new years

Anything else is fine as long as he's happy and cute and nonlewd. Thank you for considering and good luck.

Leg tattoos: i.imgur.com/hm6l1hQ.jpg

Requesting Nowi dressed in a towel standing in front of a mirror to get herself ready for the day.
Sitting in front of a computer wearing a headset.
shopping for clothes with our daughters.
But as always I'll already be happy if you just draw her however you'd like, as long as it's cute!

Requesting Lavinia:

Doing any of these selfie related ideas
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9

Confidently wearing a pretty dress or gown. Here are some ideas, but anything is fine
imgur.com/a/TRyb7

Dressed like an OL, maybe carrying paperwork on a clipboard, strutting around or answering a phone
imgur.com/a/7KsiO

Sweaty or exhausted from exercising, drinking water from a bottle while spilling some on herself or shirt

Snoozing in a cute set of pajamas or relaxing in a sweater

Or in some lingerie the same shade of yellow as her eyes

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Helping out Youkobro.

Requesting me and Youko on a date and sharing a milkshake.
I have dark hair and brown eyes, like this. files.catbox.moe/hg073p.jpg

Good day WWD
Hope your week went well
I am requesting my beloved husbando Erwin Smith in a POV of enjoying the snow at a park bench. Anything else is fine as well. lewds accepted as well
Thanks and take it easy

Requesting Kneesocks wearing a Kimono.
Kimono from P&S: i.imgur.com/Xfncd4f.jpg

Also requesting her wielding Scanty's revolvers:i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Natsuru lying in bed hungover with messed up hair, drinking coffee. Thanks!

Requesting my beloved Momo as an officer in the Imperial Navy standing proudly on the bridge of a Star Destroyer or being surprised by a MSE-6 mouse droid driving between her legs. Alternatively, something birthday related would be pretty wizard too. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/HPCch

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi, my fair newly wed waifu:

-Dressed in the Pinocchio outfit pictured on the bottom right; then her telling lies as her butt grows.

-Something Star Wars related with her posing with the X8 Night Sniper on the middle right.

-Anything else that is cute is highly appreciated. I'm loving my time with her.

Requesting Q.
Anything that's cute or cool would be greatly appreciated.

Some suggestions:
-Hugging a yes/no pillow.
-Wearing maybe nothing but a comfy sweater.
-Dressed in a traditional kimono or yukata for new years.

Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

I'd love to see:
• something cute with Jolyne and user, like user brushing her hair imgur.com/a/LpacW or something even comfier like this imgur.com/a/y4yu3, and if you want to make me faint, handholding .
• Jolyne taking care of a sick user
• Wearing Hyrule Warriors' Impa outfit, with her hairstyle and preferably with her eye markings imgur.com/a/c8VMY

As always, anything cute would be great, good luck everyone, enjoy your weekend and good night.

Good Afternoon /wwd/!
I want to request my girl Northwemko in any of this scenarios
>in a naked apron (additional is that she is making ham and cheese croissants), if not naked, then with blue underwear
>watching the rain from a window
>using her staff to rescue a kitty from a tree while the staff if making a kitty face ( its :3 ) to not scare the kitty
Thats all. Thanks in advance to the drawfriends and hope every requesters get delivered! Keep having faith!

Requesting my lovely Inori enjoying a warm fire pit in this cold winter season.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend

Requesting POV shot of Mimi being comforting to the viewer, please. Thank you.

Requesting Homura with a yes pillow. Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Good evening!

Requesting my beautiful waifu Tsukihi Araragi wearing some casual winter clothes. It's gotten way too cold for her yukata! She might be a phoenix, but I don't think it's enough to keep her warm.

A scarf. some wooly mittens or a winter hat would be lovely.

Another thing I'd love to see is her in a school swimsuit, but everything cute or cutelewd would be appreciated!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In casual clothing
-In the Organization XIII Cloak imgur.com/a/wwinG
-Holding a PS4 controller
-Cosplaying as Albedo imgur.com/a/9K1Nu
Or anything will be fine

Evening WWD.

I'd love to request anything New Year's related featuring Akua. Fireworks, champagne, the fun stuff. Can be anything at all, freedom is yours.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Carol Olston showing her soles

Requesting Watashi wearing some comfy winter clothes and a scarf. Alternatively, her with a ponytail, or even a ponytail through a baseball cap similar to White/Touko from Pokemon: i.imgur.com/YYodQ7B.jpg.
Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Requesting Minori wearing comfy winter clothes in a snowy landscape.

Or requesting her skiing.

Anything else cute, comfy or wintry would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Reposting for Slainebro

Slaine's 19th birthday is next Wednesday so I'd like to request anything simple, cute and birthday related. But if you're looking for specific ideas:

-wearing this outfit: imgur.com/a/fZLUC
-holding blue roses and smiling at the viewer
-if you want to practice backgrounds: imgur.com/a/rCjJJ

I wish you a fun weekened!

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

Requesting Shion as a catmaid/catbutler or her in this hairstyle chart(imgur.com/a/d8SZb)
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally practicing English, but anything else is fine too.

With our 2nd year anniversary together taking place on the 9th, I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a wedding dress and veil with her hair let down. Saying "I do" or "I love you" with a wedding ring on her finger or while holding a bouquet of flowers.
>Wedding Dresses: imgur.com/a/zHjCy

Or, her wearing some bridal lingerie.
>Lingerie: imgur.com/a/H9A4O

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita while wishing user the best of luck
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-Mai in her PE or other comfortable training clothes cooling off in front of an electric fan
-cosplaying as Jam (with a twintailed hairstyle too if possible), performing an high kick or standing in a fighting stance. References:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

What would your waifu think about the one from the post above yours?
I'll start.

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua in either a cute set of pajamas or in a nice formal dress. Thanks.

someone in the general is taking requests for cumshots on breasts if anyone is interested

Kindly requesting Colette happily smiling with a question mark by her head
or her entering/enjoying/exiting a bath
Alternatively, her animated like this: u.pomf.is/hpfrdz.webm
Anything else irrationally adorable is good too

Requesting my enchanting forest musician, Cranberry. Nothing too specific for now, but anything cute or cutelewd is fine. Perhaps wearing a floral babydoll.

Thank you and hope all are having a warm and content weekend.

Requesting Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Naked Apron

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Natsuki doing the pose and blushing like Usami in the reference picture, with or without the twintails.

If that's not too interesting:

- at onsen, winter setting if possible
- wearing some super comfy, fluffy winter clothing

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Inori enjoying a cup of tea and some cake or cookies.
Or wearing one of those outfits i.imgur.com/JzcPvGI.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with heart pupils, anything is fine so feel free to draw everything else as you want.

As an alternative, requesting she with a ponytail and casual clothes like if she were to go to a date.

Another idea is a draw of she recently awaken, with a drowsy expression and her hair tousled. Probably a cute pajama would be fine but feel free to draw her with another outfit if you have a better idea.

Thanks in advance, have fun and hope you enjoy this weekend.

Requesting Birdy with her hair up in a bun, working out, or asking how she looks. Or cutely angry/flustered because my SI is petting said bun
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Bun ref imgur.com/a/4eTNQ
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or eating a whole stack of hamburgers to consume the adequate amount of calories to do her job. Can drop patty on wrapping and punch a hole in the wall and crying over it in a super cute way. Chibi is also fine
imgur.com/YIUy63B

Or wearing a qipao that fits her color pallet, looking very confident with a smile, or can be doing something action oriented if you are in the mood.
Qipao ref imgur.com/lTs2DFi
Action ref imgur.com/QARC1UR
Please and Thank you!

Hey there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi sitting under a kotatsu peeling or eating oranges ( ref:a.pomf.cat/twolje.jpg )

Alternatively her wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too ( ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png ) those are just suggestions, anything cute a drawfriend has worked on will be greatly appreciated as long as it isn't lewd or suggestive, thank you very much and have a great weekend.

Requesting Eureka, some ideas are:

-Her featured in this hairstyle chart i.imgur.com/ze0pYVx.png
(Ive been meaning to request this for awhile. If you want to sub out some hairstyles thats fine, even if you only want to draw one thats fine as well!)

-As the two of swords or any tarot card of your choosing: i.imgur.com/yWe9ZDS.jpg

-Snowboarding or surfing, pulling off a cool pose

-in clothes too big for her, yawning/just waking up

-Dressed like Ziggy Stardust i.imgur.com/jIcr451.jpg

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Anything cute is appreciated as well. Thanks for considering.

Requesting Sina cosplaying as lady Oscar, from Rose of Versailles
Feel free to go all shoujo and sparkly if you wish, but just her in your own style is perfectly fine too, so don't worry. Good night!

Requesting something cute and/or comfy with Nozomi, please. Here are a few ideas:

- Wearing a kimono or yukata (any color/design is fine)
- Sitting at a desk in class (reading a book, raising her hand or just smiling happily, for example)
- Wearing casual clothing (Himekaji fashion would be cute, for example, but feel free to draw anything that you think looks good on her)

Anything else you draw of her would be lovely as well. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Tamamo:

-Would love to see her building a snowman cuz snowmen are fucking badass.
-In a parka playing with a penguin, or a winter fox.
-Cute stuff with penguins.
-Joint request with Irisu (Cross-thread)
, Tamamo making a rabbit with her hands while Irisu makes Tamamo's fox hand gesture. imgur.com/a/3v1H6 hand refs

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra eating some chicken cutely to celebrate the year of the rooster

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI for additional references

I hope you all have an energizing new year of drawing drawfriends~

Requesting Haruhi eating some spicy food or dressed as Yuisis from granblue a.pomf.cat/jlnlpz.png . Or just thought of her asking for forgiveness like this a.pomf.cat/xnfdfh.jpg while having an extremely embarrased face that foretells what's gonna happen to me.
Other ideas would be sporting other waifu's hairstyle or using a traditional dress from your country.

Requesting *Hyun-ae piloting spaceship

or pov with hand on *Hyun-ae cheek.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto wearing the seifuku of comfort while being surrounded by cats, if possible.

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- taking a nice, hot bath
- getting princess carried
- as HERO
- cosplaying one of these Outfits imgur.com/a/cDgjA (including SI ref)
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Sitting up from a bed with a sour expression on her face, as if she was rudely awakened.
-Enjoying a bath sprinkled with red flower petals.

Anything else would also be welcome - cute, lewd or otherwise.

Requesting Kumiko in school uniform saying saying "Hope you have a good day!"

The world seems to be understanding the beauty of leotard-undergarments through the new Nier so requesting my waifu dressed as Type B with some display of her leotard
imgur.com/a/nAplr

Alternatively, in a miko-bunnysuit
i.imgur.com/NPT950Q.png

Or posing like Momo and Yui from TLR in this image in her bra and panties.
imgur.com/a/Wx4rc

Finally, something Pokemon related resembling a vacation postcard with the "wish you were here" and "Alola" with her dressed like this. Preferably in front of a sunset
imgur.com/a/Xxn1v

Requesting Hibiki encouraging user.

Requesting Rika leaning forward for a kissu.
Or swordfighting/fencing in a flashy way with a rapier.
Or anything confession related.
Or I would love anything cute/romantic/lewd(solo).

Requesting Shinjiro in Noctis' Kingly Raiment and wielding his battleaxe; handing user his coat; or reading on a couch. Anything handsome or cool is also appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.
Refs: m.imgur.com/gallery/FIyPf

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes)
- Her reacting with surprise when she tries drinking coffee for the first time.
- Her sitting in front of a space heater while bundled up in a blanket.
- Her wearing a cute wintry outfit.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.

It's the birthday of Yuuna's Takashima Yuuna incarnation on the 11th so anything cute birthday related with her wearing the hairclip and ribbon of the bottom left design would be greatly appreciated.

Requesting Gazer wearing chocolate instead of her goo.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

>tfw never gonna make it

Good afternoon hope everyone staying warm this winter.
Requesting my beloved Ivis. If you seek a specific idea possibly having her wear 2B outfit from Nier Automata, but still wearing her ear piece. Also having her wearing the blindfold is fine too. Though anything cute of her is fine too.

2B Reference
imgur.com/a/iUtUt

I'd like to request Yozakura wishing the viewer good luck and to do their best at work
Or one of these would be nice too
- asking the viewer to come rest their head on her lap
- covered in flour while cooking
- coming through a hole in the wall, that she punched, like the Kool-Aid man

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png

Requesting kurome in a new years yukata, with some sparkler fireworks in hand.

Or kurome wearing a santa dress, smiling warmly as a little girl that looks like her opens presents under the christmas tree

Or a 4-koma of kurome being surprised at getting a present handed to her, opening it, opening a wedding ring box that was inside the present, and smiling with a silver ring on her right hand ringfinger.

Or kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

>Phone breaks yesterday
What a grey friday
/blog

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing Suicide Squad's Katana costume (a.pomf.cat/qlqlxv.jpg), or an unchibified version of her i.imgur.com/L7KyofL.jpg , or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

>What a grey friday
It's Saturday.

I was talking about yesterday

>yesterday

Requesting Crona celebrating New Years - holding sparklers, watching fireworks, trying to think up a New Years' resolution (discussing it with my SI maybe? imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh ), something like that.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated as well, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Hello everyone have a good day

Requesting anything cute of Kyoko

Thanks in advance.

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty, maybe something of her waking up from a nap.

Or her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Alternatively, lifting her sweater to show lingerie underneath similar to this: i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything with her would be wonderful, including smug, lewd, or smuglewd.
In case it offers any inspiration, this is her theme BGM: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you're more interested in something specific, I'd like to request her doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=one_finger_selfie_challenge
and, if you want, "accidentally" failing at covering one of the two parts.

Thank you in advance, to anyone who decides to take this into consideration.

Request
Mina Nishizawa
- Nothing in particular, anything cute.

Requesting Oora anything is fine really

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting Kuon wearing a sweater like this one
imgur.com/RWBJyyK
While getting eating her favorite food as she sits next to a fire place with her tail wrapped around a cup of hot chocolate.

imgur.com/d9zsZAI

Hello everyone, wish you all a great new year and requesting some Sanya, anything cute or cutelewd is always welcomed.
Thank you in advance and wish you have a great weekend!

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki enjoying some coffee:

u.nya.is/tzweel.jpg
u.nya.is/nazfxo.png

Or Ai wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast outfit from FGO:

u.nya.is/sdpdgm.jpg
u.nya.is/hgydor.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.