Racist Jap guy responds to haters

Elevator music kicks in at :30

youtu.be/NTt0m4-v3-4?t=30s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELj-0pCN1oA
foxnews.com/story/2009/07/30/us-sailor-gets-life-for-killing-japanese-cabbie.amp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy is fucking oath.
Reminds me of Sup Forums in its early years when we had lots of 2ch users about, posting with the awesome emojis and shit.

>DOOD WAT ALT CODE WAS THAT

I thought only white people can be racist

I watch mainly for when the music starts

The discrepancy between relaxing MIDI music and WW2 Jap ranting is too funny

His video before this that caused that hate was pretty funny love the way my senpai swears

If only the average western man had the same sentiment as this guy....we'd have fucking colonies in Mars by now.

Can someone explain to me why Japan is so based?

Is he, dare i say, our /eceleb/?

Are you my stalker tonight?

lmao why does he hate niggers so much he doesn't even have to deal with them

What are you on about cunt?

Because being East Asian, he has a naturally logical mind.
He teaches runes to Westerners, etc, thus he's exposed to liberal fucking idiots in his teaching.

Probably discipline hammered into them since they're young. There's some user in Japan said there are 200 unlocked bikes at the market and no incidients of theft.

See,
Compare how Japanese public schools operate to how same institutions operate in the West. Children are not taught discipline and respect and how to study. The results are obvious. Undisciplined and rude and ignorant adults.

Ridiculous.

ecelebs threads are CANCER but i like this guy.

Elisa Lam?

This.
He probably gets his opinions from here.
>brak peopplo are onre 13% of popuration but 60% of crime in amerika.
He’s not wrong, and obviously educated, but loves to stand up to the internet critics. Like DeMarcus who sends him hate mail could even find Japan on a map to go there and carry out a death threat.

Reading comments under that video makes me think, there's no normies on you tube, just salty niggers, SJW, and Sup Forumsacks.

Normies only watch music videos, animal videos, late night "comedy" videos and science videos.

forgot fail videos

FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

this guy is great, just went back in time when real youtubers were doing videos for fun and not for money like the others idiots of the time

he is tired of seeing the same shit being said from the west that he knows is false

>Samurais fear heaven
WTF? Why?

I'd buy this guy a glass of the best shochu that Kapan has to offer

why is the asian male bar slanted?

is what it looks like to them

This guys last 4 videos have been about race while the rest are just about japan and japanese tourism etc

He's getting redpilled hard.

I think some nigger must have had insulted him and japs or something

>If you feel offended or annoyed with what I say, all you need is just not watching any of my video.
>Because I show up quite a lot on my channel, pretty much every video.

geheheheheh

This is perfect for the weebs and asian worshiping fags in the alt right.

>racist Jap guy
What he's saying isn't even racist. He's just acknowledging facts. Facts are not racist.

Love this nigga

>BRAKKU PEEPOH

Where can I buy this nigga a chuhai? His videos are spot on.

Honorary whites can be honorary racists

How do we redpill him further?

>He's just acknowledging facts. Facts are not racist.
Go ahead and try to explain this to all the SJW out there.

>Personal opinions are facts

Fucking based

>Crime statistics are personal opinions

Why do bruck people hate him?

Cause he's right.

Hes not racist he is eastern
if we had the same mentalitiy in the west then we wouldnt have black discrimination

HAHA! NICE!

Subbed.

>Leeching Polack talks about how virtuous discipline is
>Thief capital of Europe talks about unlocked bikes

Can this post be anymore Sup Forums?

>why you should unsub me
>bruk peephole hate me
>keked and subbed

>Because being East Asian
WRONG, Japanese are very unlike the other streetshitting east asians, fuck you very much nigger.

No white guilt. Duh.

> reezun numbah tree: if you ah a niggah, plz reave now. I hab a storikuto no niggahzu ruuru.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELj-0pCN1oA

Digits confirm. I also subbed btw

I don't think East Asians are that logical. They have a lot of superstitions about luck and shit.

Pretty much. He basically said "Shit was rough for you but you're making it worse. Stop committing so many crimes and things will get better" then he showed crime stats.

Then came the predictable chimpout.

Been watching this guy since he had aroud 10k subs
He used to be very liberal 1 year ago advocating for blacks to move to Japan in the name of love. He used to be very naive and SJW. I'm glad he's seeing things differently,

If you compare the past of the Japanese to the past of niggers, Japs had it much tougher and much worse. Still recovered just fine though, with zero complaints. Really makes one think

Brack peoporu pigu disgusting

neat

>Crime statistics are lied about on Sup Forums incessantly with fake infographics yet want to be taken seriously about statistics

Want me to post the official FBI crimes stats where it says that black people make up 13% of the population but commit 56% of the murders in the US?

>homogeneous society
>on an island that has never been conquered
>no jewish immigrants
>even if jews were to immigrate they can't pass for Japanese
>lost WW2, but unlike other countries that fought for Hitler's side there were no consequences for losing
That's about it.
Japan is no more ''based'' than any European country pre-ww2.

Why were you even watching his vids,Joaquim?

>Japan
>never conquered
What do you mean Lettland?

Hey Pewdiepie.

>lost WW2, but unlike other countries that fought for Hitler's side there were no consequences for losing

what about 2 a-bombs? A-hole

Hey, shitskin.

I mean that they have never been conquered.
That's not a consequence of losing a war, that's losing a war. They didn't lose the war, and then get the bombs dropped on them as punishment.

Japans constitution was written by the United States and the emperor had all of his power stripped. That's not including the nukes.

Do you really think they just got away with it?

That's fake news, sir. And I mean it, you can't provide the source for that picture, because it doesn't exist. You're fake news, faggot.

Found the nog

They were conquered by the US though.

>F-fake News.
>Jewish Conspiracy!

Lmao

I would subscribe him if I was stupid enough to get a JewTube account

I'm moving to Japan early next year. Wish me luck, bros.

Ok provide the source then, subhuman :)

They did get away with it. Their emperors had no power whatsoever centuries before WW2. They're purely symbolic like the queen of the UK.
The ''occupation'' and US writing their constitution is largely inconsequential.
If what happened to Japan after WW2 had happened to Germany you wouldn't even be trying to argue with me. You'd just agree that there were no consequences of losing the war.

I want to buy him a beer but I'm afraid he'll hate me for being an ugly American who came here for grad school and still posts anime reaction images on Sup Forums

Niggers are in Tokyo, where he lives and works afaik, and as you'd expect they commit a disproportionate amount of crime. I have been for for many years and have yet to meet a black/Japanese child whose father is still in the picture. Nobita is fully aware of how blacks act and the problems they cause, and most Japanese are as well. The whole BLM thing was covered in the news here, and people did not find it appropriate. Basically Japs know what happens when chimps chimp

It's because they had it bad that it allowed their society to select for positive behaviors.

Nigs never have been in extreme scarcity conditions over a long period of time unlike whites and other races.

>came here for grad school

A course fully in Japanese with the intention of finding a job in Japan later? Otherwise it's kinda pointless and you'd probably be better off doing something back home.

Don't bother, I'll do it for you. That retard makes Americans look bad.

Not in Japanese, but I do want to get my doctorate here (currently fresh baby-faced masters student) and continue research here, or maybe get a cozy job after masters, who knows

I do speak and study the language, though. Aiming to be fluent within a year or two

But there's zero doubt I'd have been better off staying home. So whoops.

Thanks pal

>pic

goddamnit, sometimes the simple things are just the funniest.

If that'll make you happy. I'm going for something fully in Japanese. It's gonna be hard, but I'll have to do my best.

Says escaped Russian pet.

Since your communist education system apparently hid it from you, I will inform: Japan is still occupied by US troops.

*Popsci

Fucking Miyamoto laying the smack down

I could have opted into that, but I didn't for two reasons.

First, I study very advanced microbiology and I simply have not been exposed to any of the necessary vocabulary or language within Japanese. I'm learning it bit-by-bit of course, but, I would have been boned if I went in head-on

Second, native English speaking is a very valuable research tool. So I bring something really good to my lab, especially considering the other American is a long-time postdoc who is searching for a full time faculty position at American universities.

>Muh based Asians
>Jews fear the Samurai
Here we go again...

This fuck tard does not have to deal with negroes so why is he making so many videos on them. He is an attention seeker.
>there are blacks in jap-
No, they know how to behave or their ass is getting deported. Why wont he show crime statistics in HIS country about blacks? That's a video worth talking about.

>no consequences for losing WW2
Janka pls, a heavily militarized country was almost completely stripped of its army and fleet, this is pretty much the political equivalent of a castration

FUCK THE BRACKS

not to worry pal he likes weebs.

Right here faggot

He's expecting too much from the low IQ niggers. Westerners have known for centuries the nigger is incapable of complex reasoning.

>They know how to behave...
foxnews.com/story/2009/07/30/us-sailor-gets-life-for-killing-japanese-cabbie.amp.html

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I haven't watched any of his videos
He himself has said it, in most of them. He teaches japanese, and some of his students are niggers. They have gotten uppity with his white students about "white privilege", and have even gone on to start spewing "japanese privilege" bullshit. So he grew tired of their crap.

Funny thing is, when he had his "debate" with a couple of uppity niggers a few days ago, they also went full "japanese privilege", with shit like dreadlocks making it harder to get a job. Seriously.
>move to Japan, a homogeneous country
>don't even try to integrate
>get butthurt when people of said homogeneous distinction, who act strictly like the culture dictates, specially when it comes to a culture as straight-laced as the japanese one, have it easier in some ways
Anyone would get redpilled.

>"japanese privilege"
He said that on his last vid about niggers.