When so you think normie men will admit that Feminism failed them?

After 60 years of Feminism
>Men are habitually hated and shamed by the media
>Less men are getting married or having relationships because the state has replaced the father.

>Feminist policies are successfully distributing the wealth of men to women

>Men are still subject to strict gender roles and expectations, whilst getting none of the benefits and prestige of previous generations. Women are free from traditional gender roles, and can do whatever they want.

>Men now have to work harder to impress the average woman. Working class men have the lowest prospects for marriage or relationships since women still believe in gender roles when it benefits them.

>A whole generation of men are being raised by single mothers.

>Feminists have allied themselves to globalists and open borders advocates, in an attempt to hide the fact that their movement is resulting in a population death spiral around the west since women are too busy with work to have kids. White men will soon be a minority in their own lands.

>Divorce courts and alimony is destroying good men

>Quotas are resulting in better qualified men being rejected for positions now reserved for women, in a time when stable jobs are getting scarcer for men, who feel more pressure to make a living.

>Growing population of lost boys

>Male Suicide is increasing, and is being ignored by the media. Non existant female issues like mansplaining are given more media coverage than male suicide.

Exactly why I took the final redpill, and I am now sexually attracted to men. Swallow the salty white redpill

Sadly, all true

/lgbt/

feminism is a wealth distribution scam

Why are the social injustices of people from the past generation affect me when I was never apart of it?

That's what I call commitment.

It should be about time soon. One of our mainstream media actually just pushed out an article that stated that this will be a century of women since the "female skills" are most important in modern society. At the same time, the politicians are urging more feminism, more female representation, more free money and services for mostly adult male migrants and telling us lazy Finnish men to get more jobs and pay more taxes so that they can fund it all.

Just fuck it. Maybe I'll just finally drop out of society and just watch as women make it like they wanted and destroy it in process.

I'm not letting my rights be taken away just because you grew up in broken homes.

White single mother rate will rival that of niggers and spics in 15 years. More single male tax payers will be supporting the lifestyles of irresponsible single mothers.

Europe births rates began to tank right after the creation of the pill, and the success of feminism.

This country isn't going to last that long.

I do not obejct to lower birth rates and fewer people in general. Having fewer people is not a bad thing. The problem emerges when the government imports tons of niggers and gives them money so that they can propagate. But this latter thing has nothing to do with the pill, actually. A country can have fewer people without letting in niggers.

Sup Forums often sounds like having uncontrolled birth rates is somehow good, whereas in reality the more babies, the poorer the nation. When birth rates were high a ton of these children died in infancy, and those who survived generally very poorly educated (if at all) and simply created a large destitute crowd. And religion + propaganda were used to brainwash these uneducated folks into all sorts of lunacy, including, of course, war.

I do not think it's great to replace the inlfux of poor aggressive niggers with our own uncontrollably produced poor aggressive have-nots. I am pro birth control coupled with rigid migation policy. It's sad people seem to see a false dichotomy here as if we can't have fewer but better educated people without importing niggers.

Bump!

You'd be surprised. Failed societies tend to last long before they collapse under their own hubris.

You're not alone. We need to get smarter, not bigger.

3 most important issues that must happen in our time:
1) deportation/extermination of all non whites in European lands: Europe, North America
2) removal/nerfing of women's right to vote
3) Execution of all traitors, removal of all Jews, and new antisemitism amendments to the constitution

This is probably the main reason why revolution is inevitable. Too many broken men from broken homes are starting to realise who are the culprits behind their own struggles, that are often rooted on being raised by a single mother. A society with a large population of lost fatherless men and a growing disenfranchised male population rarely lasts.

no you're just Australian, mate

What I want to understand about women is why do they choose to be with men they allegedly dislike? This is why you should always take what women say about gender and sex with a grain of salt. They give their womb to the men they claim to hate and treat men who are nice to them or love them with contempt and never give them the time of day.

Feminism is just islam with the gender roles reversed.
The West's only answer to eastern encroachment throughout history is the only thing that shines brighter while being the stronger fire needed to fight islam's flaming savagery is fascism.
Break glass go fash in case of inevitable collapse.

Due away with birth control and abortion so actions have consequences again and watch girls not be trash.
People dont do dumb shit when they know one mistake seals their fate.
People need to feel the weight of every decision they have to make everyday again.
Thats the type of pressure that creates diamonds.

Animal instinct. Basically they get severely anxious self centered doubts and character assassinate any guy who showed her too much respect but wanted something too.

But why should responsible people's freedom to have birth control be interfered with just because the majority are stupid? I say let the intelligent people prosper and do what they want. The idiots can suffer from their own stupidity. Let the morons of society suffer.

When the debts are claimed and everything comes crashing down. Women will come running back to men as soon as the squeeze begins

People are stupid. So stupid that many manage to get preggy even with today's contraception availability. In the past there were a gajillion of unwanted babies born and simply thrown away and a gajillion of illegal abortions performed. Abortion bans never cease the number of unwanted pregnancies, nor does baning the pill. High education levels, solid sexual education and high incomes are what make responsible quality middle class people. Bans withoiut removing the causes is lunacy.

Because she lied. That's it. The meme of nice guys who are emotionally open and supportive is a big lie designed to turn the average man into a provider while the woman chases after aggressive and confident chads who were smart enough to see through the bullshit. Women were always and have always been attracted (and loyal to) the men at the top of the dominance hierarchy. It's solipsism over everything for these bitches, even over the very societal structure that supports their existence. Never take a woman's word seriously. View everything a woman says through the lens of how the anticipated response she will end up getting benefits her, and it will suddenly make perfect sense why she said what she said and how she said it.

Because retards write those injustices into laws.

>Having fewer people is not a bad thing.
Western economies only operate because they expect (((infinite growth))). Same thing with Social Security. This is why we Canadians get 1 million niggers from somalia per year.

Something needs to change.

I make other women jelous of how I treat my girl and I'm as Sup Forums family edition as it gets, job, car, house and sex every night, i make sure her friends know and I have no doubt it spreads, hopefully that maked them want something like that instead of being a single and raising a mutt they made in UK

how to deconstruct feminism in one sentence:

feminism first appeared because a girl wanted to go to school but couldnt, feminism today is about women roaming around naked

and the veracity of the statement doesnt matter, because that is what feminists believe

Like you can into pvp, slut.

>Men are habitually hated and shamed by the media

Only white men. If you're black or even a "15 year old" "syrian" "refugee" then the media loves you. Kinda. Just stop beating and raping women though

1980 feminists
>Bahahaha men are scared of female sexuality. Screw the patriarchy

>40 percent of children come from single mother homes, and rising. Unmarried mothers are the biggest welfare recipients, next to the military industrial complex. 1 in 4 teenage girls have an STD. Untreatable ghonnorea and syphilis on the rise. Female happiness is in a 40 year decline.

We will learn a valueable lesson once the west collapses; never have unrestrained female sexuality. That's how you get super ghonnorea and the collapse of the nuclear family.

If you think Feminism has been good to women, you might want to reconsider.

1980s feminists
>Bahahaha men are scared of female sexuality. Screw the patriarchy. Stop slut shaming REEEEEEEEE

>40 percent of children come from single mother homes, and rising. Unmarried mothers are the biggest welfare recipients, next to the military industrial complex. 1 in 4 teenage girls have an STD. Untreatable ghonnorea and syphilis on the rise. Female happiness is in a 40 year decline. A third of Women will never marry.

We will learn a valueable lesson once the west collapses; never have unrestrained female sexuality. That's how you get super ghonnorea and the destruction of the nuclear family.

>failed
that was pretty much the intention behind it though

I disagree. We can have unrestraind female and male sexuality. Just don't bailout those who screw up, that's it. I believe in freedom for everyone, including idiots. There's nothing wrong with freedom per se. But I don't like to support those who scrw their lives. No welfare payments, no priviliges, no free treats. Deal with the consequences of your actions, that's it. Other people should not pay for one's irresponsibility. It's this bailing out that actually stimulates degenerate beahiour rather than a lack of socially imposed restrictions. let sluts be slut if they will, but no one has to pay for fixing the results of their sluttishness.

Next 30-50 years will be glorious imploding when women realise how they have fucked their lives and their childrend which they never got. Also I hope you all are ready submit islam because west is fucked up cucks and whores sold us out.

Don't you fucking DARE let happen to precious Finland what happened to Sweden. FIGHT BACK FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!

Rights? Theft is WRONG bitch. Didn't your mama ever teach you THAT?

It's going to change soon.

>Inplying they will even notice how much they fucked it up
>Implying they will have any sort of sense of Self Responsibility for the situation they are in at all.
I don’t think you get it pal, Almost every commercial Insee here is mixed race. I saw a Muslim guy swinging around a white woman in his arms while it snowed on a mainstream channel while Christmas music played and the women in my family watching all adored it and said “awwwweeee”. It’s worse than you think pal, ol buddy ol pal. It’s ting yang in this world, everything is opposite. Like magnets. Sun Heats, Moon Cools. Men have honor, women don’t. Simple as that.

Again, another poison of the Jew at work. Lower the birth rates to justify bringing in the Mudslims.

The culprit is (((them))). That is what Europe and the world is waking up to.

Dumb continentals and North Americans think that Finland is le based mongol non-pozzed Scandinavia but it's actually just as shit and embarrassing as Sweden and Norway. Pic related.

Before Finns get assblasted and start shitting on Britain: Yes, I know. I have to see it and deal with it every day. Just because I'm criticising you doesn't mean I'm not acutely aware of what a pile of shit my nation is.

Thats right. Pregnant people can fall down stairs.

Oh god, that thing won? She's even ugly for a nigger. If Fincucks really wanted to push the African meme, couldn't they just get a black Arab mutt like an Ethiopian qts. Atleast then it would be convincing. This seems more like a joke.

In all honesty, that was Miss Helsinki competition, that doesn't have a very good record with it's white winner either.

Pic related, the greatest beauty of Helsinki according to their judges in 2015.

If women are in the workplace, that makes them half of the tax payers. Take the NEETpill and collect NEETbux.
I am grateful for feminism, it allows me to sit at home and play vidya all day, while the women go to work and pay the taxes.
I see no point in working if I have no family to provide for.

>>Male Suicide is increasing, and is being ignored by the media. Non existant female issues like mansplaining are given more media coverage than male suicide.
This kills the little embers inside my heart.

Not just rising suicide, but also rising fentanyl overdoses for men aged 18-25

We are sick of this shitty brown world and are killing ourselves because of it

Fentanyl is only a small percent of the Escapism that is the real issue. Men have lost our purpose in life.

Well they are burning through all the capital built up before the 1960's real fucking fast. This fiction of elevating women beyond their capacity can not last even in materialistic terms. So if the soyboys end up never growing their balls back, the system will still roll over and die at some point. Besides, anybody can decide that feminism is nonsense even while it's still in democratic power.

>good goy

I agree

>soyboy america who doesnt beat women.
Let women ruin everything so we can shove it in their face.
THE ONE time in history women get a chance at being equal and they fuck it up hardcore.

>WHITE PRIDE WHITE POWER MUH NAZI
>BUH BUH BUH I DONT WANT KIDS NIGGA HOW A NIGGA FINNA GET HIS DICK SUCKED AT THE CLUB.
Fuck off you larper.

>they expect (((infinite growth))). S
Oh the folly of men, too clouded by greed to care.
What's that bible passage about giving up your fellow man for gold and being doomed?

It's not that these people are morons it's that they don't have any culture to hold them together besides the shit media they listened to growing up and because societaly parents were pressured to essentially let go and let thier kids be free it a horrid playground of degeneracy. My parents were too affraid to use any disipline or provide any type of guidance, they were guided by liberal principles and it led to my sister dying of a drug OD and I hate my mother because she was a feminist ball buster and emasculated whatever man she could.

We need to take the reins of our society away from Hollywood and the mainstream machine. Unplug from the horrenous racket of satanic degeneracy that is playing for our kids and make our culture the illustrious beacon that it once was for the rest of the world to see.

Feminism didn't fail, this was exactly it's intention from the start.

>I had my trip on
FUCK

Nice how much for the monkey?

So is this is why the fags seem much more happier than the rest of us?

Its been that way forever.
Women are for babies men are for brotherhood.
Come home brother.

islam is gayer dude. There's a reason mudslimes are universally angry and retarded. Their religion makes them inbred and degenerate. They are kike golems.

>islam is gayer dude.
Thought they threw gays off the roofs?