I fell for the WHITE meme

I married a Fin and my life is miserable. I want to choke my wife every single day. She turned out to be so fucking degenerate that I still can't believe it. FUCK NORTHERN EUROPEANS, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Post pics of your wife so we can judge for ourselves - or it didn't happen

The piercing was done recently as a way to get back at me.

>this counts as white in Portugal

Lol are you sure she isn't Anglo. She has a very Anglo looking face.

Sort yourself out, faggot. Women are liked dogs, they behave badly when they are not properly treated.

I meant pics of her anus since it's the best way to measure the quality of Fins. She might be a mudblood

Man she just looks like a fucking cunt

are you white?

Fuck off, Larper.
No. She's 100% Suomi. The bitch's family was from some remote part of Finland.
Do you I can just slap reason into her in Jewope? This isn't Russia, pal

white woman of the next generation are the only ones who can be saved.

Our time for wives is already gone, they're all degenerate.

That's kinda disgusting.

>WHITE
>Fin
lol

FUCKING SNOW NEGRESSES GROSS

And you haven't read her facebook ramblings about "DRUMPF xD". The cunt doesn't even know WHO THE FUCK the Portuguese prime-minister or who the hell is the Finnish president, but gives her undivided attention to some orange prick? fuck this broad.
I've hazel eyes, pale complexion compared to other Portuguese, but I wouldn't say I'm white compared to you albinos.

THE PIERCING ALONE MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH HER SQUARE IN THE FUCKING FACE.

>She turned out to be so fucking

You should fuck her more and beat her more often

Buy a penis extension

You can just tell she's an annoying retarded child by looking at her

Just beat her like a true moor.

Was it put slightly off-center on purpose, to be even more annoying?

>I married

Checked flag and stopped reading right there

Why did you marry some soulless bug girl user?
Do you hate happiness?

Portugese men are the laughingstock of finns. You guys are so effeminate.

Next time, wait until you know a person well before marrying them, or do a better job at sussing them out. Fucking useless cunt.

Finns are asian you dumbass.

>c*cked country telling me I'm effeminate
nice ruse, pal. that's why I'm fucking one of your countrymen and you're larping as chad online

I worked in Fiscal law, so I don't have a lot of time for myself. She showed interest and I went for it. Regretted later on when I became a senior partner and had more time to engage with her. Only recently did I realize I married a bleeding heart liberal

>Tfw someone forgets that women frequently have the maturity of teenagers and do things specifically because you don't like it

I work in Fiscal law*

T: alberto barbosa

Dump the cunt. Tell her exactly why you're dumping her. She would be a terrible mother.

I know, showing her face in public and all that, and now you've done it. You should honor kys.

Once you do that maybe she'll learn the error of her ways and take up the Niqab.

>finn
>white

shit nigga what are you doing

How the fuck could you be so fast with her.

Try to get money out asap and then divorce her

Nigga all women are whatever they’re enabled to be, you’re being a beta whining about her posting pictures from anime’s I’ve never even remotely seen or heard anyone else post here. It’s unironically 100% your fault. In terms of her degeneracy it’ll stop once you do these two things, 1. Start unraveling her confidence that she can just walk all over you with her verbal nonsense

THEN THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DO WITH THE FIRST OTHERWISE SHE WILL CHEAT.

2. Have other girls actively interested and like acting girly and flirty around you.

I WOULD GUARANTEE MY FUCKING LIFE, you don’t do either. It is as I said 100% always the mans fault via what they enable girls to get away with. It’s why Muslim women will take everything and more that their barbaric men give them. It’s a harsher way but it’s the same ends and the West has just lost its balls to commit to that sort of mindset wholeheartedly with women thanks to (((feminism))).

t. jonne x----D vittu perkele
[I deal with your kind IRL, bud. You people are predictable as ever. Go display your small dick syndrome someplace else]
We already have kids. That's the main reason I don't want to leave. This way I have full control over their education and mindset. If we divorce and I get a joint custody, then I can barely know what the fuck she's brainwashing my kids with

... those crazy eyes ...

OP run do not walk to the exit.

>/r/TheRedPill tier info
Come back at me when you've a real job. You won't have the patience to be "hahaah dem shit tests!!!! I totally used dread game on her".

convert to islam. quick. i'm not joking. then make her convert, too. say it will be progressive.

then when you're both islamic, slap that shit off her stupid face, and hit her a few more times just for good measure. she can't do anything about it, either.

idk what the next step is, have kids i guess w/e muzzies do. just dont blow shit up cunt

if she is with you, she must be a degenerate race traitor then

Be part of the statistics

>wants voluntarily to have anything to do with Finnish women
mate I can't really pity you because you are some dumb shit

>married
>turned out to be a massive degenerate
methinks you probably should have seen this coming before you bought the ring.

Dude, go pygmalion on that ass or get divorced. Or stay miserable and get cucked.

Start giving her the rough dickings, choke her a bit. You haven't got to outright beat her, but in the context of sex you can "let her know her place", which is ultimately what every liberal woman wants. She's shit testing you, user.

Your not actually married until you've put a kid in her. A child binds you both together into a being that's one half each of you, that will outlive each of you. Until then your marriage is just LARPing. You probably had a barren relationship for years that you allowed to drift into meaningless degeneracy by not having kids give it purpose early.

>blaming women for being women
>not taking responsibility for your lack of control in the relationship
>She shows interest and I went for it
kek. sort yourself out

Nordfags and assorted viking scum are so barbarian that they even couldnt hold catholicism.
If it wasnt for their numbers and natural resources they would still be living in tents and shitting in the river.

PLEASE IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO CHANGE THIS SHIT LISTEN.

She knew you didn’t want her to get peircings like that right. Okay so just whenever she brings shit up like that she only goes through with it becuase you get so mad and you’re being a girl
Arguing back and forth with her in the moment.

When she puts these sort of ideas across don’t get angry just like calmly comment on how that shits so ugly ON OTHER GIRLS. If you say it directly at her she’ll know your like on the defensive if it’s something you think of women she’ll go “fuck he’s gonna leave me for these bitches who don’t have piercings”. Which is exactly how she should feel but your too pussy whipped to actually have that become a reality because I bet you’re all lovey Dovey when things are going great and she just needs to be nice for something specific but trust me all this shit runs down stream from YOU. Just don’t take it on any level she will completely be blind sided by it and start acting right. You probably cry about it and say “b-b-but it’s degenerate!” You think she gives a fuck. Women are competitive and the only thing that’ll make her shape up is if she feels like she will loose you married or not to other women who aren’t what you define as degenerate calmly. Not in the heat of an argument with her because that’s exactly where all girls want you in front of them sawing of your manhood pleading her not to get a piercing then she does then like a fucking fag you made a thread about her and it and POSTED A FUCKING PICTURE YOU ARE BEING A GIRL. You can act like a man. Go back to what you were when you got her.

>We already have kids.
Jesus Christ mate... how do you marry and have kids with a chick you know nothing about..

You did this to yourself, best bet is just to focus on the kid. As for the wife reinforce good behaviour in the cunt, (NOT THANKS) tell her she's done well when she's helpful.
When she does horrendous shit you just need to act like a father, disappointment not anger

>I married
You already fucked up. Get out before she gets pregnant.

t. married guy with kid

I'm dating strictly Asian from now on but pretending to be a hardcore white nationalist, anti-racemixer so you assholes can suffer with white cunts and get cucked by the legal Jew.

I'll be on my motherfuckin' boat living it up overseas. Once everything finally collapses, I'll come back and buy all of your shit from you, but you can keep the cunts.

>Marrying a finnish girl.
Im sorry for you bro, take care.

>You'll be so jealous of my mongrel kids
kek lad, kek

>Only recently did I realize I married a bleeding heart liberal
Not believable. You know how to write so you cannot be a complete moron. Any man with shred of dignity will spot a prog miles away form the first day.

I think you're one of those UK drunkards wasting time near Faro

Taking no responsibility, like a fucking bitch. You honestly think this shift to her being degenerate has nothing to do with how you treat her, like seriously? Wow Europe is fucked. You sure she isn’t cheating?

I'm actually Greek and no, I live in Lisbon lol

Opress the bitch

Just slap her around. You'll get away with it if your colored and she will deserve it for dating you in the first place.

In fact, put her in a burka.

She's sucking other niggers dicks. You fucked up user. I bet shes a "recovered coal burner" too.

You married a suvakki. Cultural marxism is ALL they know.

>hungary and czech

Is it because they have so many whores ?

Dude we keep telling you guys to keep your yellow fever under control but you just won't listen

shitty bait user.

everyone knows you don't need an asian wife/gf to pull off your financial strategy.

You sound like a total beta. If you where a little more dominant and less of a cuckold, she wouldn't do so much bullshit.

>fin woman
>not superior strong finnish man

Show who command the shit,be a fucking alpha and put she in her place (house)

>Holland 71% of marriages end up in divorce

what the actual fuck? do the Dutch marry on bets or something?

Also, what the fuck is wrong with you Barbosas and Joses?

>marrying a northern women

Fuck m8, you kinda asked for it didn't you? What were you expecting?

Should've married a proper shouthern catholic girl.

probably better to get out while you can, especially if you have no kids. but if you're staying, you have to keep your cool. don't chimp out. don't let her jerk you around, be in control. don't get angry or frustrated. and most importantly, make sure she has no actual control over you. no access to your cash, etc.

hahahaha

>Holland
>Turkish eduxcation

You got what you deserve, she didn't turn like that after the marriage, she was always like that.

Men can't help to listen to the deek opinion.

Did you honestly think Finn's are white or nordic? Also our women are whores - suomi even more so

>paki servant/prepper
>banter attempt

to my defense, identifying non-countries while phoneposting is difficult. What's your excuse?

Other user is completely retarded

You cannot change crazy women. Women have to want to submit to you, and usually only right-wing or Christian girls want to do that

You're fucked bra

>he had kids with a libcunt

Dear lord have mercy on this man's soul

I think you need to take a break from the internets

Αδερφέ, is it true that the Portuguese are manlets? Every single one i've met was barely 1.72, so was it chance that i met only manlets or they actually are manlets?

I don't speak roach mate sorry

First thing I noticed and it's the worst part.

she would be cute without the piercing and lifeless eyes

>english is now t*rkish

Leave banter for your manly criminal colonies, you absolutely suck at it, soyboy

ayyyy

well cucked

I fucking hate Finns

Now i knew English people weren't truly European...

Should have remembered greek people are just rape babies...

>inb4 even I didn't expect belgium to have a fucking 71%

will they ever learn?
I am Greek myself and I was fetishizing about fucking an Anglo and I actually got into a relationship with one. Biggest mistake in my life. Ever heard of "don't stick your dick in crazy". Yea this exactly it. Every mediterranean needs to stick to their country women even if they are trash

Sorry mate, I thought you were taking the piss. Obviously having trouble reading comprehensibly this bloody monday...

>fell for WHITE meme
>racemixes

How did you think this would end?

this is legit good advice

Oh come on kankerbro, you are as much as a non-country as Belgium and you know it.

post more pics and I will cum for your wife

>Finn married to a Med
What the fuck did you expect?

>We already have kids
please post a pic of your kid. i beg you. give me your twitter and i will add you so you can send me

There are more swamp germans than greeks buddy.

>vatican
>41%
wat

>numbers = relevancy

Go tell that to the kikes, see how hard they will laugh, as there are roughly 12 million (including all diaspora an LARPers) and yet they rule the fucking planet.

Oh, there was a pic too. Look at that. Just look at it. You knew exactly what you were getting into. That hair, those glasses. You come to Sup Forums and you don't recognize universal red flags. You can only blame yourself.

απεδειξε το παπαρα ΤΩΡΑ. επεισης στειλε μου kαλες φωτογραφιες της γυναιkας σου. ειμαι αυτος

You can go by any metric you'd like these days, from population to economy through inventors, Greece pales in comparison. You are Bulgaria-tier and have no right to extensive shit posting.