TFW no millennial will achieve this

Sergeant Major Rudy M.Weiners, who saw heavy combat in three wars and fought in Iwo Jima, Peleliu, in WW2 as well as Inchon in Korea andduring Tet offensive in Vietnam.
He got stabbed in the gut by a punji stick in Vietnam.

No millenial would even come close to his badassery.

was it worth it?

his life is probably agonizing.

I dunno I can see some serious shit in our future

It was worth it for him. Now its up to us to keep what he fought for alive.

semper fi devil dog

F

No doubt he voted Hillary
After all, thats what he fought for
Globalism and multi-culturalism

>fucked up EGA on cover
>fucked up salute
>body bent while at attention

START PUSHIN, DEVIL DAWG RAH?

He also completed parachute course and combat diving course and participated.

He also participated in Operation Plumbob which was a live fire exercise just 4 miles away from a real nuclear explosions.

>Sergeant
>Major
>Weiners

bullshit
there are plenty of special forces and marines who have served in OIF, OEF, and much more that isn't discussed in terms of official titles who still have even more wars ahead of them

He is still alive at 94.

OIF and OEF were just memes compared to WW2, Korea and Vietnam.

Wow he spent his life destroying stuff

not when you're special forces
its apples and oranges
sure your average infantry has it kushy as shit these days
but so much more is expected of SEALs etc than ever was half a century ago, necessarily because of the vastly divergent natures of the conflicts
I guarantee you there are SOFs out there now who have seen shit that would make mjr weiners there shit his pants.

I hope he enjoys spending an eternity in hell for being a kike slave.

I'm picturing his shriveled little circumcised cock and laughing.

That's right. There are many bad things to be said about millenials, but at least almost none of them are kike combat drones fighting bad goyim.

>you're from california.

>Now its up to us to keep what he fought for alive
Jew world order you mean?

If he is a kike drone, what were russian soldiers during WW2?

fuck getting stabbed in the gut

why dont presidents fight wars by themselves?

actual useful idiots

>being a cannon fodder for your kike overloads in the meaningless wars

If President's fight wars, who will issue orders?

Russian soldiers protected themselves on their own clay against invader who proclaimed them non-humans. There was no hope for the Russians no matter how WW2 ended, country was already lost.
Burgers were treated as racially equal by Reich, and no way they would have been invaded - so they came to other end of the world to subdue people who were not their enemy just to serve their kike masters, and pay their lives for it.

lol I would never live in California, faggot. Try again.

Fuck m8 I'm gen Z and already know I'm gonna fight in at least one war before I die

are they not smart enough to think and fight at the same time

>being this bluepilled

Based jap killer

The amount of yellow fever in this thread is disgusting

Fuck off man this guy fought for what he thought was right, regardless of who he was actually fighting for he still deserves recognition for actually acting on and putting his life on the line for his beliefs.

People should praise a guy who was part of the lossing side in 2 wars?

>wants to take orders from others
just neck yourself you beta cuck, you die in a trench while your co fucks your widow

think

>too retarded to see a difference between defending your motherland and imperialistic wars for shady elites

No millenial has lived long enough to fight in three wars, you can't hold them to a standard they can't possibly meet

Have to fight not want to fight m8, I'm only gonna die for literally protecting my family, meaning I'd only fight on US soil, no way in hell I'd go overseas and die for some faceless Zionist.

>no matter the side you will NEVER be a part of something so world defining as WWI or II

Why even live? So many veterans have said it was literally the 'best' time of their life, they had purpose, meaning and cohesion with everyone else in their country

I want to know this feel again

trigger warning for Sup Forums btw xD ;)

Everyone know WW2 was a scam you stupid American. The Mothers Movement wouldn't have existed if everyone "thought it was right."

Americans killed europeans for their jewish masters, and for that, they'll be burning. You can deny this, but only by trying to disprove the existence of hell. cuz if it exists, who else would be going there but these morons?

No one should bother with proxy wars.

Good. Hopefully he suffers in hell, too.

ALL WAR IS BAD!!!

>Pacific theatre

Ignoring Europe, this was objectively the right thing to do against the Japs IF the US wanted a decent economy going forward

you know nothing about jews, slave.

Yeah, gee, because forcing Japan to give back all of its colonial possessions really helped out China, Indonesia, etc. right?

!!!ALL WAR IS THE JEWS

ITS THE ONLY ANSWER

>he thinks the US doesn't own all of Asia apart from china which directly came from the end of WWII

I bet you think Japan and Germany were best buddies forever too right?

Most likely specifically he thought it was right since he served multiple times, I personally don't think the war was morally justified against anyone except the Japs.

>captcha maassta tully

fucking kek

>the US

My country is a jewish vassal, so why would I think that's a good thing for the jews to control asia over the Japanese? I don't like Hitler btw so I'm not a neonazi crying that he lost. I just think he was a kike, too.

Daily reminder Sup Forums is a pacifist pussy board. Fucking weak shitheads.

American women are no longer worth sacrificing for anymore.

Troops today come back to debt, shitty Walmart jobs, and cheating whores.

That's no life risking your life for.

>It was worth it for him. Now its up to us to keep what he fought for alive.
Homo marriage, deracination, jewish supremacy, extreme obesity, feminism, and more.
Yes let's keep le 56% dream alive

Good goy!

and how many wars have you fought in?

Actually I have played all the MGS games and at the end of MGS 5 the tape tells you, as the one playing, that you are Snake, so therefore I have reached even further levels of badassery than described in OP.

Respect for him. He probably fought for his brothers in arms, to defend them and guide them.

The vets couldn't have known it would lead to what we have today but I think it's a personal call to duty for these guys. They're sworn to defend their countrymen.

Yes it was worthy for the big corporations, banks and other elites who made the wars possible lmao.

This. Poor old man fought for what?
First nigger president elected, Spics a majority by 2050, and Miley Cirus shaking her ass in front of his granddaughter who is probably dating a nigger by now. I hope he's dead so he doesn't have to see this bullshit.