How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side...

How can Jim attack an ally like Peterson so easily? I thought Jim was on our side. Can we defeat Islam and feminists without a United front?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpride.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill all leafs

Jim is old Sup Forums.
His only side is chaos.

>asian girlfriend
>/ourguy/
Pick one.

>would listen to CF every now and then
>recently checked to see if it was still going or not
>realize it's one of Metokur's channels

Am I fucking retarded or did everybody already literally know this?

And he is on our side. He's just a real /our guy/. He's an autistic shitposter at heart, and when he sees dumb shit on the internet, he goes for it. I like that he keeps that impartial observer element to himself, it saves you from risking becoming an faggot.

Jim freaks out whenever someone makes money. Admittedly Peterson is making a suspicious amount of shekels but if his patreon was seventy bucks a month Jim would still reeee.

I always thought Peterson was full of shit. Like, saying stuff that's completely obvious to anyone who's not literally retarded. You'll have to get your shit together and work on yourself if you want to be happy and successful? Well no fucking shit. But since Sup Forums was really sucking the guy's dick, I was giving him a chance and thought I'm probably just missing something.
Glad Jim talked about this, now I know I'm not insane.

What Jordan Peterson provides is shouldn't be dismissed so easily.
He's providing middle-class dad to young men who had shitty or absent fathers.

i don't think they're the same person
why do you say that?

Don't underestimate the number of males who grew up in single parent homes.

Yes, most of this stuff is obvious for anyone with a father.

Peterson is a surrogate dad for people from broken homes. I don't get it, because I had an actual dad. He's also a Zionist, so that's a no-go for me.

Because every new Sup Forums Messiah has a shelf life of a semester and Jim being one the last mouths in the red-pilled human centipede (but one with a semi-mainstream platform) prudently decided to put in the final nail in his coffin to claim the kill

Jim has NEVER been on anyone's side except his own. He just loves fucking with people and creating chaos.

Neither Jim nor Peterson are on our side retard. Go back to Rddit.
You're memeing right?

Neither of them are on our side. Jordan Peterson is a leaf cuck who offers nothing new to the table and MM is just an oldfag shitposter.

Jim is a troll/banter lord. He will shit on anyone. Nothing wrong with it.

Peterson put all those lectures on the web for free before he even had a big following. He isn't making money through any dishonest means and he deserves to be able to support himself and his work.

I think he was mainly pissed about Peterson being a hypocrite and he kept bringing up how he said "That's Dr. Peterson."

Jim's livelihood is taking the piss out of people who take themselves too seriously.

Peterson is not an ally. He repeatedly attacks white nationalists, so how could he be?

Not the same person, is this a joke?

jims thing is poking fun at weird fandoms and other freaks on the net
the fact that petersons fans freak out so easily once you go for their messiah vindicates jim
it is not so much an attack on peterson as pocking the nest to get the bees to freak out

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The dialectic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn most of the points will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Petersons individualist outlook, which is deftly woven into his oration - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromJungian Psychoanalysis, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these talks, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Petersons existential catchphrase “Clean your room“ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and Sons.I'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Petersons genius unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Oh it's an attack on Peterson. A justified one.

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE BUCKO

HOW DARE YOU INSULT DADDY!

You mean posting tweets? He should seriously stop replying to people on there.

Great now they have an archtypical boomer and literally JIDF as their dad simulator. Cocktastic!

>i havent watched any of his videos

thats all you need to know about jims opinion

No, he does the same JIDF shtick in interviews and his lectures as well. What's more: he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Dr. (((Freespeach))) also kicked Goldy, because she wasn't kosher enough for Mr. Shekel and Dr. Kike. But indeed his tweets reek of peak boomer.

I liked peterson until he want full lefty with shit like thissaying shit like theres no genetic component to caring for your own race. That jews and immigrations wont be a detriment to us
fuck him

If you're proud of history you're either severely retarded or don't actually know what pride is.

Abandon this false dichotomy of "allies" and "enemies." Peterson is just a pseud with a cult following.

This unironically sounds like a shill thread

>can we defeat Islam and feminists?

Who talks like that?

Well said.

jewishpride.net

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal?

Pretty much. Hes just a fedora-tier Molyneux.

Check my flag, bucko

Imagine Jim purposly speaking in a monotone voice.

> 1. a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of one's close associates, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

Thats in line with what I said, yes.

He frequently attacks ethno-nationalism as an idea and calls people who have this ideology losers.

>ally
I this fucking tumblr?

>fat internet warriors
>defeat Islam
It’s taken the combine might of the most advanced countries on the planet to halfway win in Afghanistan. Face it faggot, muslims are better warriors by a long shot and you cucks can’t do anything about it.

Are your posts supposed to be an argument or just low quality baiting?

Okay you are baiting. Thanks for confirming.

>Or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

I admire the qualities of my race, as well as what they have achieved. I don't use this as an excuse to keep myself from achieving my own goals, but there's nothing wrong with feeling pride with what has been accomplished by your race.

Why does Israel still exist then?

Admiration isn't pride. I never said you couldn't be proud of being in possession of admirable qualities.

You are aware that we could make the entire Middle East starve with like a solid day's work, right? Just bomb the fuck out of all their infrastructure. Our moral sensibilities are making us pull our punches.

Jim's not an anti-white beaner. How could they be the same person?

Because the Jew can fight.
That in turn would come back to effect food prices in the USA and put China in a better position to take over. Good job you just lost us super power status.

Ok. Well, what the whites have done throughout history is pretty widely admired. Which means its possible and justifiable for someone, who is white, to feel pride from that.

Glad you came around to my way of seeing things.

Yeah, the middle east produces a shit ton of food for us.

>leaf
>an ally
Pick one

The people who did those great things can feel proud of what they did, you can't.

That's really odd. Because I do. According to you, what I am experiencing is an impossibility.

>How can Jim attack an ally
>an ally

why do semites use this word so often?

do they still have ww2 flashbacks?

>an ally like Peterson
If he doesn't name the jew then he's not an ally.
Even Jim names the jew in his videos and streams. His 'We Wuz Kangz' video probably red-pilled more people on the nature of black people than anything Peterson has ever done.

How is Peterson an ally? He deplatformed someone just for being on a podcast with the alt-right. Peterson is just an SJW in centrist clothing.

This

They don’t but in a global economy it does effect us. You can’t remove a whole region from a market and expect there to be no changes for the rest of the market. This is elementarytier economics.

>you're either severely retarded or don't actually know what pride is

Well, feel free to explain it.

>kikelover
>ally
really makes you think

Jim over Dr. Boomer any day of the week

scroll up

It's just a Schlomo trolling, just ignore him

Scroll up to what?

The fucking dictionary definition that you yourself have quoted you fucking dullard.

Is this the same guy that got BTFO by Destiny in that internet debate?

The point of jims video was not to attack peterson, it was to get Peterson fans to sperg out in the comment section so that everybody could see how retarded they are, you just dont understand old fags since you are nu-pol cancer

Ok, because that actually reinforces this. I have western values. The same values that my white ancestors have. This is admirable, and thus I am proud to be associated with such a history.

BASED

Jims a fucking high school drop out and druggie.

If you think he cares or thinks about anything you are wrong

Learn to read, faggot. Goodnight.

He cares about laughing at retards. That's all I need him for.

Hold on, now. You haven't told me how my logic has failed.

>Lets bomb Mexico

That Destiny?

"Straight men don't suck dick, only faggots do"

"Well, I'm straight, and I suck tons of dicks. Trolled you hard, didn't I?"

Death to the leaf.

>He cares about laughing at retards.
Yeah when he went by Internet Aristocrat he called everyone that listens to him a retard

> make 13 min video and say it is about JP fans
> spend 3 minutes on fans
> spend 2 minutes complaining about JP being well-known
> spend 8 mins complaining about how much money JP makes
> try to preemptively deal with criticism by saying people are dumb if you think he's jealous

my noggin is beyond joggin

He said it's literally impossible for anyone to feel pride about their race. Your scenario is not an apples to apples comparison.

>ctrl-F
>no youtube links
>no hooktube links
can someone ITT thread pls link the video in question?

This.

Jim prays to the old gods.

find it yourself, fag.

Good on you user for not buying into Schlomos bull shit.

>Le cat poster JordanIDF

He had a position he couldn't defend. I knew it, and I made him realize it, which is why he ducked out.

Thank fuck for ID Tags on Sup Forums.

The one where Destiny said that we should help Mexico by bombing them and that a Zelda commercial was responsible for women not being in tech? Destiny was so upset at the end that he spent 30 minutes after the debate drawing upward trending graphs in MS pain while talking about his ideas while his stream consoled him. Was there a different one that Destiny won?

Well he`s right, everyone that wants Jims advice on how to live their lifes are pretty retarded

>> spend 2 minutes complaining about JP being well-known
>> spend 8 mins complaining about how much money JP makes
Thos 10 minutes was there just to piss JP fans off... Its called trolling to prove a point, and you JP fans took the baint and went on a Jordan Jihad for your internet dad, this proves jim right, you are just to stupid to see the intention of the vid

Jordan is a wishwashy faggot. You don't answer the question of if you believe in god with another fucking question. If we want to get stupid, and "philosophical" about it, Jordan is another dynesian thinker looking to create appolonian dynoesian synthesis when synthesis is not an appolonian value.

For the rest of you, he's a normie taking part in normal normie behavior.

pls gib link

Agreed entirely but it was about believing him

Jim spews bullshit and a bunch of turkeys in the rain just love it. The guy himself is a fucking failure/asshat he shouldn't have any audience yet threads like this keep popping up going, "doho looky a jim" promoting the fucking degenerate

it was probably just an Aussie chink. Can't get past the hive mind tendencies; no biological need for pride

I don't go to him looking for any sort of advice, only entertainment.

He's not a sage. He just wields a spotlight, and I enjoy the retarded groups that he points it at. Peterson fans have made this some of Jim's finest work. Never before have I gotten to be so blessed as to actually see the autistic screeching first hand.

What's even better is, unlike Bronies, you think your position is actually defensible. Bronies knew what they were sack of shit, but they had no other place to go until /mlp/ was created. Peterson fans, on the other hand, actually think that they are better people for chugging his kool-aide.

Leave Jim alone, he just wants to live in his own little isolated island where he can bang his Asian waifu and fuck with people online.

Peterson is absolutely not an ally.