ITT we post biggest fails in your country's military history

Any period will do, show me the battles where it all went wrong.

>tfw Macedonia and parts of Greece fell under Ottoman power after this battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one is posting? Too nationalistic and proud to admit your country failed anons?

To be fair, most of the men were drunk when this happened IIRC. Still, no excuse to fail this hard.

And this lead to 600 years of subjection by the Ottomans. Just lol at the so called "remove Kebab"!

> your country's
i seriously have problems defining this. might as well put the Spanish succesion wars in this list

Wouldn't know, never lost a war.

>And this lead to 600 years
and the region i'm from was under habsburg empire/austria-hungary much longer than turks desu
btw serbia fell to ottoman empire in 1439
kek'd

failed on the mainland

I’d also consider this 6-2 kill/death ratio against spears a huge fail

Germany invaded you TWICE.

What was ?

he posted a video about šešelj talking about "heroic tradition of the belgians" in the hague during his trial, he was being sarcastic ofc

I honestly can't say since even our losses are counted as win.

We never lost a war

More of a tragedy than a fail.

Dutchbat getting cucked by based Serbs. Shit was embarrassing beyond believe.

The Greco-t*rkish war (yes I'm diaspora scum).

Meh,the lands lost from that one had no ethnic Serbs anyway.I would call the 1885 Bulgarian-Serbian war a much bigger embarrassment.

>we didn't want that anyway
Come on, man up and admit it was a major fuckup

How the fuck did 800-1500 isis soldiers capture a city with 60k defenders?

Operation Silver Fox could have gone better, even though the failure of offensive can be pinned mostly on Germans and their poor performance in dense woodlands.

Germans and Finns could have taken Murmansk and cut soviets off the effective lend-lease. There was no new tries after 1941, since the Finnish government and high command got spooke by German setbacks and decided to not partake in new joint offensives for political reasons, and Germans underestimated the real value of Murmansk and planned no new attacks or stationed no additional troops to Northern front.

World war 2 when we short-sightedly killed our brothers to sate our master

>We didn't want that
The problem was not the land and the subuhmans that inhabited it,but the fact that we where getting Hellenized by treacherous subhumans who wanted to LARP as Byzantium.
And ironically the King who won all that,was overthrown by the nobility because he did not want to take it,while nobility wanted the expansion.

Some user in another thread posted a page with the german war record, its pretty hilarious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany

i lost the link of their history before 1800, but its just as hilarious.
its just a defeat after defeat after defeat.

I honestly dont even know if germany managed to win a 1v1 was in their entire history.

Zero discipline and morale, and I believe that many iraqi soldiers were religious ISIS-symphatizers who actually believed in giving the caliphate a shot.

Because half of Iraq's military were either ISIS, ISIS sympathizers, or just drawing a paycheck, and ran as soon as the shooting started. In the entirety of the Iraq war, the only local forces, which have done anything, have all been Kurdish. The same shit is going to happen in Afghanistan, when we withdraw.

battle of yarmouk?
is it (yarmouk river) in palesnine or jordan?

Not that much of a failure since we were outnumbered by two, but still

brown people cant fight, thats why.

The beginning of the end

Poltava or the one where we lost Finland
but that's about it

How about this one?

well, they were farmers

How the fuck did a bunch of rapists capture your city by walking in?

Ignore the fact that it says UK, by this it means mostly efforts from New Zealand and our brothers in Australia.

As many of the 60k were not Isis themselves.

Most of the soldiers there don't really care who is in charge, isis or an American proxy didn't matter to them. Same thing will happen to Saudi Arabia if any Muslim nation attacks the house of Saud.

The battle of yarmouk that took place in modern Syria was an arab/muslim victory. And one of the most important battles of the early arab conquest. It resulted in the annexation of the Levant.

These things happen to the whitest of us sometimes.

For the US, it would probably be Pearl Harbor.

Italians are literally the shittiest soldiers of the white race

Vietnam War?

How about this?

I'd say a good 90% of US military failures, were in the revolutionary war, or the civil war. The revolutionary failures were to be expected, the ones in the civil war were pretty pathetic considering the tech gap, and numerical advantage the union army enjoyed. A lot of military historians believe that the CSA would have won, had they not lost some of their subordinate commanders during the war like JEB Stuart.

Because it doesn't show the airplanes, the navies and the tanks.
As usually finns are totally retarded.
And you show your flag.

We actually won the overwhelming majority of battles in Vietnam. We mainly lost the war due to political leadership.

>mongol invasions were also catastrophic
>stalingrad
>operation barbarossa
>battle of carnae
>battle of edessa
>siege of malta
>ottoman balkan invasions
>battle of carthage

Even when using airplanes, navies and tanks you still had to resort to using gas to conquer Ethiopia

That's a fair assessment I guess

Why were the greeks that took over Eastern Roman Empire so shit at fighting?

How would the world have turned out to be if the CSA won? Worse? Better? Constant war in America between USA and CSA?

The funny thing about America is our victories have destroyed us more than our defeats.

>Win the Civil War
>Niggers freed and sets us on the path to mistaking them for human beings

>Win both World Wars
>Pave the way for Jewish global hegemony and the current leftist narrative.

these 9 guys murdered 200 italians?

hahahahah.

italian war prowess really ended with their empire.

they inherited it
well actually greek culture only rose up due to heraclius and since then the byzantine empire had been mostly associated with a medieval greek empire

Where do i begin

The Vietnam War wasn't that bad for the US military. The biggest 'defeat' was the surprise of the Tet Offensive but even that was beaten back.
Vietnam was a political fiasco but the military held up its end well, all things considered.

That's bad but not the worst thing that could have happened. Thick fog and confusion were the main problems there.

>So shit at fighting
>Constantly fighting the Persians, Muslim caliphates, slavs, Bulgarians, themselves, crusaders
>Hold on for 900 years

kek, the Jew disappears when his IDF fuckup becomes known.

My
Fucking
Sides

Pic related was the biggest military defeat in US history in terms of the percentage of the military that got killed. It was actually a national crisis for a while, because the US had to quickly raise more soldiers to prevent the western front from collapsing to the natives. People forget how lethal the natives were in wars against the early US and the colonial US.

Slavery would have ended in the US regardless of the outcome. (not really practical with modern tech)
The states would of had more autonomy.
US would have never gotten involved in WW1
Not getting involved in WW1, would likely have meant WW2 wouldn't have happened.

Just look at this crap.

This is the only huge fail I can remember. Not because of the battle itself, but because we decided to follow an 18 year old dumb king into war to get control over a piece of land that didn't even matter.

This was basically the beginning of the end for the portuguese empire and monarchy.

Better actually, the South wouldn't have ever cucked out because preserving white civilization was a huge part of its reasons for entering the war. And a second war between the states would have been unlikely, if anything the U.S. would have kept the peace if only to dissuade the CSA from backing Britain whenever the British decided to fuck over America.

you did though,
in 2006 when Hezbolah rekt your shit schlomo

desu modern Italians are descendants of Lombards and Maghreb arabs, not Romans

From what I've read and the documentaries I've watched, US military was poorly prepared for the conditions in Vietnam and set completely inappropriate objectives in regards to the type of war that was being fought.

The political fiasco of the war didn't help its cause, but besides killing commie gook rice farmers, US military wasn't achieving anything by operating in Vietnam (not even protecting noncommie gook rice farmers from being killed)

>Wouldn't know, not a real country.

It's not depicted, but the young king himself got captured, and was never heard from again.

There's still a legend that in misty days, King Sebastian will come back from the fog to lead portugal into a golden age again.
What morons.

I smell the stench of a salty gayreek

It, also pretty much fucked the natives though. After that, it was pretty much gloves off when it came to the US government dealing with them. Mainly because they killed so many civilians.

Funny how people often say that USSR got btfo'd in Winter war yet Finland was the one to lose it's clay

lmao look at that.

the funny thing is that our government didn't learn a thing from this.

yup the greeks were mostly weak
but outlived all their enemies except the turks, the arab caliphate was splinterred into many emirates and sultanates

>Implying it isn't your own sandnigger lip.
Historical accuracy > your feelings.

He went to spread his lies somewhere else. Fucking kikes.

South would likely have to phase slavery out because it would be likely facing an economic embargo from UK and France

And when Egypt fucked them up in the suez crisis

I said war

But the niggers would never have gotten full citizenship or voting rights either and would have been reduced essentially peonage via sharecropping. And I'm more than okay with that.

Just lol at them!
inb4
>but mah centuries long lasting empire!1!1

Stop lying Abonigger

please forgive history for not pandering to your feelings, nigger.

They only held out because of big empire they took over,
They have lost a lot of battles where they had superior numbers, mostly against muslims and persians, while the smaller romanian principalities repeteadly defeated muslim armies 2-3 times larger.

you lost the war

>Macedonia
>parts of Greece

As i recall from school Macedonia is part of Greece no?

that too

>rich people
>live like kangz n shiet
JUST

we actually won the overwhelming majority of battles in the break up of the Yugoslavia.We mainly lost the war due to (((internationall comunnity))) and ZOG..

Big empire they took over?

Greek had been the language of the Roman empire long before Justinian was the last Roman.

The first losses against the Arabs came directly after a disastrous Persian war, armies tired or war and low on morale lose more easily.

In the end Arabs never conquered the byzantines, the Turks did in 1453. They also conquered you btw. Inb4 muh vassals, it's the same thing.

That was the beginning of the end, basically.

how can you lose like that?

Why so salty?