Boku no Hero Academia

I want birb to be happy.

Is the OVA already out?

It comes with volume 13. So not today.

Me too, but it's hard to tell what would make him happy.

When is that?

April or may.

>theres another Bakugou/Uraraka doujin already and season 2 hasnt even aired yet

Not surprising since Uraraka is just a way for them to SI into lewd with Bakugou.

I thought the female self insert of MHA was Jirou

Bird a cute

Yeah, people have been saying that since the poll results came out, but I'm not convinced. I think Ochako would probably be easier to self insert as, since she's much plainer than Jirou, for better or worse.

Why couldn't they have just made a girl to ship him with?

Why must he infringe on the OTP?

What kind of girl would be good for him?

the entire appeal of the couple is that they're cucking deku, l hope you don't actually buy the rationalizations about it being "cute" or "interesting" user

But why would anyone want to cuck Deku?

Act like me, user.
I think it's a cute pairing and whatever but Deku and Ochako are basically canon, so who really gives a shit?

>Deku and Ochako are basically canon
This meme again.

Lets remember this conversation and meet again in a future thread after the inevitable time skip chapter with Uraraka married to Deku, being a housewife + 3 kids instead of being a Hero because Japs cant write female characters.

because fangirls find him too nice/beta and bakugofags want to see him being symbolically humiliated

The amount of doujins these two are gonna get after the sports festival would rival KatsuDeku. Mark my words.

Is there reason to believe that Tsuyu likes sensei the fuck is this

How?

Cuckolding is fucking degenerate

what kind of fucking mutants would Tokoyami and Tsuyu's kids turn out to be if heteromorphic quirks mixed? Frogbirds? Birdfrogs?

What if Bakuraka becomes canon?

Did this mutant manlet thing he actually had a chance? Haha, what a loser, point at him and laugh!

I would be fine with it as long as Deku gets Tsuyu in return.

It's probably for the best like this, Ochaka would cheat on him anyhow.

hori strikes me as the kind of beta that could get influenced by the popularity of the pairing and make it canon

A very good question, I wanted to ask this in the thread yesterday myself.

I think that if mutant Quirks like these mix, Quirks that are strongly dependent on how the body is mutated, then the kids would almost definitely be just either/or. The wiki says that kids with 2 Quirk having parents can have either the same Quirk as one parent, no Quirk, or a mix (dunno where they got this from, but I will trust them for now since it seems to be like this in the series).

So if Tokoyami fucked Tsuyu, some of their kids would look like birds, some like frogs. Maybe with tiny visual differences. But only the frog-likes would get the Frog Quirk and the Tokoyami likes would (maybe) get something similar to his Quirk.

Poor Tokoyami, not only is he a manlet with a bird's head, but his Quirk don't mix well either.

At this point I am 98% certain that he will die (like Neji in Nardo as some Nardofag brought up some month or so ago).

I forget tumblr shippers are cancer.

This. Doubly so in a series like this. People should be "shipping" characters based on how their genetics mix, not on worthless things like love and feelings.

Guys, don't let yourself be stupid like the fans of Bleach.

Its has been 121 chapters, 2 years, and the only prominent and relevant romance among the characters has been between Izuku and Ochako. Its naive to think that those two would not end up together.

Although, in retrospect, is Tokoyami's Qurik actually related to his mutations or not? "Dark Shadow" is categorized as a transformation Quirk, not a mutant class Quirk (on the wiki). Which itself is weird, because it's not like he's transforming himself into the shadow. It is clearly "emitted" from his body, so it should be emitter class.

Just like Kouda's Quirk is classified correctly as emitter class, despite him being a rock-looking mutant. So he could definitely pass his Quirk on to almost anyone. A great example would be if he raped Kyouka and busted his little rocks inside her. In a perfect case, their progeny would have Kouda's Quirk but would be able to amplify the sound to extreme distances. Ironically though, she is a mutant class, because her Quirk can only be used with the extended earlobes. So in the case of Kouda breeding Kyoka, you know instantly whether to keep the baby, or to put it in the trash bin, don't even need to wait for manifestation.

The secret to happiness is to smile!

What does invisible pussy taste like?

Will she actually do something now that Deku and Bakugou have landed in house arrest?

Mina would be the best, from a genetic perspective. Splashing explosive acid all over - their spawn should probably be put down for the good of mankind.

Tsuyu would be second best (secrete nitroglycerin in inflated stomach, then unleash big explosion with tongue at long range).

>They have to rely on a headcannon for their
OTP

Your OTP will never happen. How dose it feel to be the new NaruSaku fags ?

what is this picture trying to convey?

Does he like her but she fucked the teacher or something?

Friendly reminder that Bakugou will be with Uraraka and there's nothing you can do about it

Yes, she fucked the teacher because the frog is a slut.

I agree.

Can't think of a better guy to breed with her, to be quite honest.

>hating perfection

Kys fool

If that happens, then at least it would nerf Bakugo's overpowered geneseed. Guy had way too much luck in his rolls during character creation.

Ochako's poor genetics will mellow his powers out.
>touch someone with pads to cancel out their gravity
>explode them at the same time so you send them flying the opposite direction to the explosion
oops!

Bakugou is a homosexual tho. That would explain why he is what he is. He wants the Deku D.

What did it mean by this?

strong rich children

me in the middle

Invisible chan would probably be hot in bondage.

I still think Bakugou loves Deku (homo or not) and just doesn't want to see him hurt from heroics

>they are rich
>literal fat cat in the picture

BRAVO HORI

Ah yes, thats explains perfectly why he almost killed him when they where fighting in that mock battle, because he was trying to prevent him from getting hurt.

Great logic

You would think that a girl like her would get used to nudism by that time and not be so slutty about it.

COCK

>why he almost killed him when they where fighting in that mock battle

It's because Bakugo is such a deep character. Proof: first place in all the newest polls. So he's objectively the bestest.

Bakugou is Dekus play thing.

I wish you weren't so fat and ugly. If you weren't, you could project yourself on Ochako (just like all other normal looking girls) instead and leave us in peace.

Did you never stop to examine Bakugou's character arc?

We're due for tremendous revelations soon

Idiot

If Deku tried to pull that shit, based Bakugou would blast that beta to smithereens.

Ah dammit, that fujo user returned to spam his stupid ship again

How does Sadrock interact with this?

He'd look less retarded without those explosion butterfly wings he's got clipped to his hair.

>fujo
>his
What did the fujo mean by this?

Talk to the snakes and tell them to bite her and kill her.

>anyone who notices gay characters is fujo

The fujo is obviously one of those genderfluids.

>gay characters
Seek help for your delusions.

Izuku is not gay, user

>shows no interest in girls
>higher than average intelligence
>obsessed with dominating a more effeminate boy
>costume is fetish fuel
>admired a strong, handsome, burly man from childhood

Are you willfully ignorant?

You can't resist the will of the D. Deku will turn Bakugou into a girl. You'll see.

who are you two even talking about?

>He has show no interest in anyone, the closest is Kirishima, and that does not counts Izuku has show interest in a girl
>What does intelligence has to do with anything?
>He's obsessed with dominating everyone
>What part of his costume is fetish fuel? Have you seen Kirishima's costume?
>Everyone admired All Might.

I think you are the delusional one, user

What's the new arc going to be about?

>bakugofags triggered by the concept of bakugo being a fag
they're the cutest

Japan's biggest fetish is Cuckholding.
Don't be fooled, searching for it specifically gives only moderate results.
However, crossovers into other fetishes exist on almost every level.
Especially public humiliation, incest, authority figures.
Japan loves to cuck and be cucked.

Are these crack pairings or did I miss something? This seems really random.

Well, you could say they are crack, in a way.

Tsuyu x Bird bro became moderate popular after they were paired together in the End of Term exam.

And in Japan, Tsuyu x Aizawa is a popular couple, because of all the times Tsuyu expresses worry over him (ridiculous, I know)

Talking about Kirishima costume, what was this kid thinking? His costume will only get him calls from perverted man that want a "slave" to satisfy their needs. Jesus, he even has a dog muzzle.

the fuck are you talking about?

there are no bakugofags who aren't fujos

are you telling me that fujos who don't want him to be gay exist? nice bait

I know its a crackship for reasons, but my ship is Tokoyami and Kouda. Partially because Kouda controls animals and Tokoyami is a birdman and partially cuz Im a faget

Horikoshi better reveal more about OfA's past this year.

If there's anything I hate, it's storytellers holding out on the listeners for too long.

Definitely bottom of the barrel tier pairing.

I dont give a fuck

strong independent fujo doesn't need no approval?

>cuck Deku
Deku doesn't even like Ochako romantically yet.

>not liking cuckolding, ballbusting, malesub, femdom in 2017
Ochako should start falling in love with bakugou and deku retaliates by kicking him in the nuts

2/10

So much this

He just finds her cute

What part of faget did you miss?

I wish Hori would make something with some of those cover designs. They are really cool.

Why are they so cute together?

Yeah and by Shounen rules, that means he's going to marry her.

It makes sense now

Ah

Like the famous romance between Hokage Uzumaki-Sama and his pink haired bride

I wish he would do something with the Smash Halloween cover. The amount of situations this could cause would be hilarious

Well, let me correct myself. Since Uraraka is the one that is going through all this romance arc for Izuku, that means they are going to end up together, like Hinata and Orihime showed us in the past. At least Deku has showed attraction towards her since the beginning , which is more that those two got for years

Completely different. Ochako was into Deku from the start.

People here seem to think that it matters what Deku or Bakugo or some guy wants. What they want doesn't matter in shonen.

In shonen, the first girl who wants a guy's dick gets it.

Ochako wanted Deku's dick first. That's why Toga won't get Deku's dick. No guy will get Deku's dick. Only Ochako will.

This image smashes all of your silly headcannons. SMASH