Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

What'd you think of Queens 3? Any guesses on where all the plot threads are heading?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DAcRDIbD!4LN0hGxRYH50xbB5GFSV0w
youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Puk Puck.

>A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.

Now I realize why most of my life has been so sad.

Remind that our Shogun will come back.

>heart pupils means she loves you

What if Puk Puck tried to used her power on Tama?
Would PP give up on her as well?

Snow White is going to be HEALED by Fal caving her skull in via precise orbital strike and assume control of her FLAT loli body.

Never realized why Puk Puck was so loved until this episode, How could I be so blind?

Wtf I love puk puck now

C’mon! Let’s be friends!

>since when were you under the impression that I wasn't Fav, pon?

As you wish Lady Puk Puck.

Who doesn't.

>Heavy breathing
>Sweating
>Hand holding
>Head patting
>Friendship
Plot for the next 7 chapters.

From SW's previous experiences, her friendships don't last that long.

Despite your stupid memes, Lady Puck still hasn't done anything significantly wrong. In fact, even if she somehow were to do something bad, the positive things she has done until now outweigh any negative thing she might do.

>Puk Puck will die in your lifetime
Besides, we should totally talk about how magi-cool those cute angel magical girls called the Peaky Angels (tm) is and how affordable their fan merchandise is.

>she's a magical girl hunter
>In the Land Of Magic
>Who's friends with Puk Puck
>She does it for free
>She takes her "job" very seriously
>She does it because it is the only amount of love and friendship she has ever had in her pathetic life
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because whenever she gets upset she brings out her fire extinguisher
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girls she still has to fail to save
>She will never have an anime
>She will never move out of her parent's house
>She will never have a healthy mental state
>She will never know how to beat anyone besides jobbers
>She will never have a boyfriend
>She will never have any real friends
>She does it FOR FREE

>the positive things she has done until now outweigh any negative thing she might do.
What if she fucks LoM beyond repair?

On a scale from not bad to bad I'd say mind controlling the entire world is pretty bad.

So when will we be getting the Cranberry /ss/ rape doujins?

She is literally trying to mass brainwash the LoM with friendship.

She is literally making them happier. Nobody shat on Nokko-chan when she did it.

Everything was for Puk Puck.
The world was for Puk Puck.

Nokko-chan admitted her wrongs at the end of the day, and it's not like she was trying to brainwash everyone into her slaves.

Except Nokko-chan wasn't trying to impose her stance over anyone else, meanwhile Puk Puck is gonna literally force you to stay happy and listen to her shitty pop song.

Lady Puk only wants everyone to stop fighting, not being her slaves.

You will love it anyway so what's the harm?

Nokko-chan is also CUTE and at no-bad-touching age.

Puk Puck is OLD and far past her expiration date.

I want to bad touch Nokko-chan.

The only QUEENS I'm going to hate is the one that might kill one of these two. It's better not be CQ or BBC.

Her pop song is probably Magi-cool.

Little meido is for headpatting and protecting and financially supporting, not for mating pressing and french kissing and using her tiny, little mouth and throat as an onahole.

>what's the harm?
Because she's wrong, her love is nothing more than a futile try to achieve World Peace at best and enslaving everyone at worse, also her power isn't absolute.

>Shadow Gale used to be like them. She used to be a selfish Magical Girl who only thought about her own priorities.

>She used to use her magic for things that were worthless. Serving someone who was nothing but selfish.

Pfle a cunt.

What is one kills the other?

With the device, her power will be absolute. It's not like anyone will suffer or being forced to do something they hate, they'll all love the magic.

I fixed it for you

DELET THIS, our heroes are gonna bring a happy end by defeating Puk "The Vile" Puck and her minions Snow "I can't save my friends" White and Shadow "I'm only here to sign a contract" Gale

You can't stop The Quake.

>heroes
>Deluge
>Pfle
>HEROES
Nice joke there user. Made me chuckle. Snow White is the hero we're getting, no matter how much softheartedness she has left.

not all heroes are fully good, they are heroes because they step up in times of need user

We must never forget the unsung heroes.

>Mahoiku v1 sells 1,612 BDs, DVDs do not rank. 50.0% underestimated. Event ticket. Did not expect such a heavy underestimation, though it still didn’t do it much good.

Man, there sure are a lot of girls with unusual eyes in this series. Almost as much as girls with tails.

Snow White is the hero we deserve, not the one we need.

>animeonlyfags will forever be safe from having to witness more cute magical girls (and Melville) killing each other

>tfw Restart won't get adapted since there aren't any animators skilled enough to properly portray Melville's cuteness

>Deluge remembered actually laughing at how silly the whole thing was.

Punished Deluge actually being happy and laughing? I don't believe this.

>I don't believe this.
That's her brain without candies.

agreed, not all heroes have to be 100 percent moralfags, as long as they step up when shit gets real and there is a great danger. As there is a great danger now and SW is doing the opposite of stepping up, she isn't a hero no matter how much of a moralfag she is

>big, disgusting mounds of fat on her chest
>disgusting knife eared elf
>retarded speech impediment
>goofy, poofy pants
>giant freak of nature
>out-autists Autism Autism
Melville is only marginally better than Keek.

Down with Blue Bell Candy.

>>big, disgusting mounds of fat on her chest
I'm glad you didn't get quints, Princess Pedo.

>she isn't a hero no matter how much of a moralfag she is
I literally can't wait for SW's reaction when everything ends, not only she failed at her objective but she was also in the wrong side of the conflict.

It'd probably drop her softheartedness down to one and steel her resolve even more. Her tenderness is what let Puk Puck take control of her in the first place.

Pic related is what she'll be by the end of it all, when her flower finally blooms.

tenderness has nothing to do with it, PP can control literally anyone regardless of attitude, unless its possible for someone to Josuke it and get so mad they are incapable of registering PP

So what would happen if Swim Swim were placed next to Puk Puck? Is autism the key to defeating her?

It'd be funny if BBC actually did that using her candies.

I think that this is how'll probably work out.
I think that this is why BBC made Deluge see her friends as Shufflins, she'll probably drug her to see Puk as Ace of Spades or something that'll make her so mad she'll kill Deluge.
I kind of expect Puk to be opening her eyes as if to embrace Deluge, and gets a shocked expression on her face when Deluge shoves her trident in and starts freezing her from the inside out

By the power of yandere, Swim^2 would have killed PP. She killed her leader and the closest thing she had to a friend, so I could see her doing it.

I wonder,Major Queens spoilers what's BBC's reason for taking out the Shufflins even though Osk is their ally

It's time to start the second novel

Wish me luck lads

What should I look forward to the most?

Death and suffering.

Magical girls doing RPG-like things and tons of skeletons.

Why is Wedin so lewd.

See if you can figure out -- shit, even telling you to guess a certain something will spoil it. Just enjoy, and post reactions.

>when you realize you've been drawing for an hour just cause someone said Turn A Rionetta
>when you get this far before remembering that the Turn A is an ugly bitch

The real doll
Victory poses
And the amazing cripple

@NyanNyan being cute and sexy.

Yes Swim Swim would be the perfect counter to Puk Puck and its yet another reason why Cripple shouldn't have killed her.

Lovable Cast

Why are Clantail, Cherna and Melville hiding?

You get an actual magical girl anime heroine as the protagonist! Sure she's washed up and no longer in show biz, but she was in a famous magical girl anime, you know! Magical Daisy? Aired on TokyoTV at 7 PM every Saturday? Ran for two seasons, had three movies?

Cripple a shit.

I thought it was three seasons.

Because Clantail a shy cutie

So you're that drawnon!

Keep up the cute work!

Best enkou

>Daisy thighs
Muh.

>Tfw you finish the anime same time it airs.
>Loved it.
>Go to find out LN has been translated.
>Want to read It but can't due to Christmas period.
>Try to read again once Christmas ends only to find out you have to move house in the next 10 days.

Damn this sucks so much. I want to read but don't have the time. Hopefully there will still be MGRP threads next week.

I forget how many seasons. It was alright at best. S1's finale was shit though. I'm surprised it got even one more season after that, let alone two.

I wonder what it's like hearing your classmates talk about how much they jerk off to your magical girl anime self's doujinshi, some having you(r magical girl self) as their waifu, etc.?

There's epubs for most of the novels for reading on the go. Someone might have a link to them.

Palette a cute.

Could someone translate this?

>Someone might have a link to them.
mega.nz/#F!DAcRDIbD!4LN0hGxRYH50xbB5GFSV0w
Oh, this one?

Oh that would be nice to have when I'm having a break.

You are a God send user. Now I have something to entertain myself with.

Everyday I'm Squattin.

M-Me being nervous about Deluge's lower candy intake doesn't mean anything.

Well I can tell you, this is extra material from Volume 1 of Unmarked manga.

>Deluge literally has a skull on her cap

Baddie confirmed.

she's off the drugs, not long till your true colors are revealed BBC

>not recognizing an SS cap

Deluge: Are we the baddies?
Dark QT: Yes. Absolutely.

user that was a pretty basic joke, its an SS hat

>A small smile appeared in Dark QT's face while the OST of Cutie Healer GALAXY was running in the background.

How new are you guys?

I'm not even that user, but I caught the reference.
youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY

I wanna hear the Cutie Healer Galaxy OST, it must be pretty great. I bet Dark Cutie's theme was the worst

>thinks the nazis were the bad guys

How new are you? GAS THE SHUFFLIN, MAGICAL WAR NOW.

Does it have shit lyrics like Magical Daisy's theme song?

>shitting on ~Logical, Cynical, Miracle! Magicaaaal Daisy!~