As a Social Outcast why should I not embrace Individualism?

Collectivism means I have less freedom. Collectivism means I can do less and am more restricted by the group. Collectivism means the group gangs up on me for being different. Why should I support it?

Collectivism means that there is a group, to which standards you must adhere, that will protect you from other groups.

all individualism means you're in charge of choosing your clique to get shamed for being a part of.

hope you chose right.
>social outcast
oops, you didn't.

Your being an individualist has no bearing on other people being collectivist

Or say they are trying to protect you, don't and force you to adhere to all these rigid standards.

Except there are many people who want to force me to live for the concept of the society or collective. Giving up my freedom in the process.

>poor gymnastics
thanks for confirming this is a bullshit shill thread

It's not bullshit. If you're a social outcast and don't naturally fit people's norms collectivism is just going to restrict your freedom and pit the group against you.

Go live in South Africa as a single white in some negro slum, you will find out the consequences of not having a group that protects you.

Collectivism means living for the concept of society or the macro group. It doesn't exclude helping the micro group.

Individualism is only worth something because the collective protects you as an individual

being alone means you are weak. you need the right balance between looking out for each other and your own autonomy

It's worth something because freedom is worth something.

yeah society protects your freedom, freedom in a horrible country is anarchy and it means you get robbed by those who can

because individualism can only be achieved through collectivism
watch the molymeme video on why he was wrong on nationalism

Anarchy away from large groups of people seems like paradise

I wouldn't recommend it being permanent.
White people at the only ones who can thrive in an individualistic society. Since everyone else is forming their own collective groups, we need to band together every now and again and defend our liberty. If it was just white people then we could be borderline Ancap even and be more or less okay... minus the protections for women and children a state can provide. If there were no weak people at all then Ancap would make sense.

As a social outcast you are alive due to the leaning attitude of the collective.

Be grateful.

But many people's weaknesses are socially constructed. Society decides what it wants and casts people out for arbitrary reasons. Even disability itself can be a social constructed idea.

Act like part of the group publicly, and be an individual on your own time. Hide your powerlevel.

If you're mentally unable to even pretend to fit in with the normies, then by all means just say fuck it and be an outcast. You still ought to be able to recognize that collectivism benefits the masses, even if it doesn't benefit you. If you cannot accept even that then you are just a selfish asshole.

But not all are socially constructed. It would be better in the short term to work within the confines of human behavior that have already been flushed out. It would require less fatalities, and would make a better stopgap to get us to where you want us to be. Sadly, for the foreseeable future we will need the state.

What about just doing whatever it takes to protect yourself from the consequences of other people's actions?