Is Louise the worse anime girl ever? I legit can't stand this bitch

Is Louise the worse anime girl ever? I legit can't stand this bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/899993/6ef5f0a431/
exhentai.org/g/30471/4363c3d4c4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Louise is perfect, pleb.

She's got the worst aspects of being a tsundere and having a loli body type with none of the good parts of either of those things. Can't stand her either user

Good for cucking

You must be new to anime. Don't worry, after you've watched more than a hundred shows you'll come to appreciate Louise's moe.

Yes

Only if you have bad taste. Louise is adorable and a sex Goddess.

wtf dude that's a little kid

abusive tsunderes are by default, worst girl

This, to be honest. Louise is either a love it or hate it thing, but objectively she ain't close to being the worst girl anime has to offer.

Literally best girl, though that's not hard when every other girl in the series is complete shit.

It's the exact opposite, newfriend. Louise is one of the four tsundere queens. She's best girl tier.

Things were kinda different back then. Nowadays I wouldn't like her at all, which is the reason I haven't rewatched the shows. I want to save my good memories of it.

Louise is the sexiest of the four. I love them all regardless though.

P I N K
I
N
K

Louise is made for angry rape. I want to choke her out with my cock and jizz down into her lungs every day until she drowns in it.

Why are you saying such indecent and lecherous things about my cute petite wife?

You are not alone. Would cuddle and tell her everything will be all right afterwards.

Damn that's a hot picture. I might have to fap now.

You'd like this
exhentai.org/g/899993/6ef5f0a431/

The nerve of some people...

You know I do. The entire series is amazing and I don't know how many times I've fapped to it.

It was my go to fap for weeks after getting it translated. And months before that.
I wish we could have seen more of her after she was totally broken.

I wish there was some of her just getting used as a fuckdoll after being completely broken. Just laying there with empty, possibly silently crying, eyes, getting creampied over and over.

There are some great doujins of her that still need translating. I'm shocked that there are so few rape doujins of her, given her character.
exhentai.org/g/30471/4363c3d4c4/

>TFW Louise your mai waifu and you love treating her this way
It can't be helped.

She is asking for it. She's the type of girl who acts like a bitch until she has a cock in every hole. Then she becomes compliant.