Shes right you know

Shes right you know

>low status
again with these dice roll insults
liberals are fucking losing it

MODS!! can you pls do something about this landslide of incel eceleb cancer?????

shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen cunt

>off the internet
What's wrong with that, again? Anyway, fuck off with that ugly whore.

I don't care either way, all I can say the sperges who work 24/7 to take down women who parrot pro white talking points are not your friends and are most likely antifa.

How do you expect to build a society without women?

Just do it like Rome and steal whores when you need it.

>lauren
>Tara
>Brittany
Dont look behind the curtain goys..guys keep looking at the threads about these women

>bullying inferiors from internet
What is wrong?

How about these whores get married and have kids to save the white race, then I'll trust these whores

Women just can't come to terms with them just not mattering at all.

>Women alt right
Lol

Why do these dumb cunts think we care about anything they have to say about politics

>Claims to be a victim of cyber bullying.
>Bullies non whites anyway

it's the world they chose.

>low status

The ETERNAL woman

Alt-Right plus when?

How do you expect to build society when the women don't breed?

Just donated to her!

why the quotation marks around reason? stupid retard whore

Why females like to pretend that we don't put pussy in a pedestal?

>that leak

I dont even know who this is.

Brittany is with a chad identitarian she is a good woman tara is just an autist.

Did she piss herself?

Women have never helped to build any society. They are no more than spectators in any serious endeavour.
Even these "right wing" and "traditional" women are of little use, they just parrot basic talking points that a million men have said before them and expect money and worship for doing so.

While it is true that most "alt-right" female e-celebs are just attention whores in it for the money, they're also not worth the effort of taking down. That effort is better spent fucking over leftists and kikes.

South cities are rainy.

She really is, the ones opposing that will prove it in this very thread.

>muh victimhood

Then they should toughen up and stop bitching about it.

They should also stop leading their conversations with "im a girl" or "as a girl".

She's still, a useless whore/camwhore so who gives a fuck?

see >Muh women are ebil

That is not what she is saying. Read

>roastie showing her true face, turns out she was a attention whoring hypocrytie all the time

WELL IMAGINE ME SHOOK

>>Women in the alt right

>Women have never helped to build any society
I don't even...
This useless camwhore has been speaking up for this longer than most men here today.

Are you being disingenuous or are you just totally fucking illiterate?
I said that women are spectators in any serious endeavour. At no point did I use the word "evil", nor did I imply that women are evil.

> bully us off the internet

There are no girls on the internet. Rule 30.

Not completely true - civilization came to be because the labour of the average man was able to be captured in exchange for promising him exclusive access to a woman via marriage. Women helped plenty by sticking to societal conventions of not being a whore and you probably shouldn't downplay how important that is because otherwise many men see little reason to be productive in life.

So nationalists cannot form alliances, there is only isonationism and globalism. Got it.

You'd have to be very low IQ to think there is any contradiction there.

Can't wait for you t_d faggots from Reddit to fuck off with your e-celeb slut worship.

>incel rage the post
You are the spectator Tara is the one who has stuck her head above the parapet by expressing her views publicly what have you done?

WHITE SHARIA yankee

Another day of this? Jesus Sup Forums loves to repeat itself. Next you’ll be asking what we all think of Ben Shapiro and if Fairbanks is “our girl”

Fuck
Off

>low status anonymous trolls
>low status

>the ultimate goal seems

seems to be to get idiot repeaters who think they are on an episode of American Idol, or who think they are using Tinder: Alt Right Edition, to fuck off.

>expressing your views is now an achievement

>ecelebs
I hate (((nupol))) so much

>describes the people who do the actual work by getting the ideas out there, the humble footsoldier, as "low status trolls"
>meanwhile sucks up to the celebs whose only function is to keep the trolls masses entretained
The eternal woman. They'll never change.

This is ridiculous, the entire culture that made all this possible is based on anonymous individuals harassing and saturating everyone else with the message. All the public figures do is preach to the choir. They aren't even the drivers, most of them just repeat the fresh memes made by anonymous people. But none of this matters to them, they're after recognition and status.
The one who had the greater reach, and tge "highest status" was Anglin, and he didn't support women taking the wheel either.

Women should be primarily mothers and housewives in a traditional family system

"Right!"

So can you get off of the internet and do those things?

"Um stop harassing me you fucking troll"

>nationalism = not associating with people outside of your borders whatsoever

Next stage: alt-right feminazi.

>ashkenazi 1.9%
huh, really yanks my yarmulke

women are cunts

Women don’t build civilization. They can “create” it in a literal sense, I suppose. That’s literally only because they produce children.

How are they mutually exclusive? Someone who's a housewife has far more time to post online than someone in the workplace.

Fuck head get off Tara's back

desu you have to be very high iq to understand nationalism

Tara does good work.
You can fantasize about women going back to the kitchen all you like. Good luck with that.
In the meantime, we have a real war to win. Anyone who pushes the pro-white message is good in my book.

Civilization and society are the reasons why we're in such a mess nowadays.

low status means not being born with a perky set of tits and a mediocre speaking ability

If she replaced off the Internet with Planet...maybe. Women have always been bullied. Why do you think they are so scrappy? Women do not need a forum. They need to wake up just like men and realize separation is an illusion.

Because in a traditional life like she advocates for women were not allowed in the public sphere

>le 88.6% face

To be fair, people can go too far.

However, it’s the fucking internet so if you can’t take shit then why the fuck are you on. Fake trads must go, they promote the narcissistic parts of women, complaining about other women to boost their own ego, and do not promote the necessary components to be a good mother.

I don’t watch videos from total burgers for my viewpoints, behavior does matter.

If I were Tara McCarthy, I'd just ignore the omega cellardwellers and leftist vermin. Why let them get to you? Haters gonna hate.

In the 1950s they were allowed in the public sphere.

They didn't stick to anything you dipshit leaf. They were forced to do as they told and they liked it.

how to fix the internet in one easy step.

POO'D

stop posting this pretentious pseudo intellectual subhuman kike/mestizo/poo larping as white pls
shes just butthurt because she isnt Sup Forums approved

>bully us off the internet
And the problem is...?

That bitch is at least 50% ghost

1950s was not a stable era, female narcissism was truly starting to unleash itself, and gave birth to the hippies which completely destroyed the west.

WWII destroyed the West, it’s propaganda to think that we were the greatest after WWII as a means to say that it was a necessary war and that it’s good to be against nationalists.

Retard. Patriarchal norms emerged when mankind shifted from a nomadic to sedentary lifestyle. It had fuckall to do with women, or even men, willingly playing along.

One drop rule, plus Tara is an ugly attention whore, she doesn't deserve to reproduce.

>Place yourself in a representative position of a movement that preaches what you don't practice
>Accrue beta orbiters that care about vagina more than principle
>Claim you deserve to safely keep that position based on the virtue of having a vagina
>Insult those who are bothered by your actions and demand your orbiters to squash them.
>Be the eternal thot.
I personally can't imagine why people are harassing them. Maybe they should just ignore the harassment like all the other alt-right figureheads.

I wonder if it's lefties or mgtows doing it. There's a bunch of them on Sup Forums also. They don't really say anything, they just throw insults at women. And if someone informs them of their retardation, they throw a tantrum about white knighting. Probably leftist shills and mgtows 50/50.

Oh you’re that women who tries to hard to be a man.

Patriarchies inherently emerge if you are to build a stable society, that was literally the point of what he was saying. They make men as productive as possible and keep women in check. Men at these times would understand the reasons, women would follow along.

>WAHH WAHH PLS NO BULLY
>TAKE ME SERIOUSLY I AM A SPOKEWOMAN
Absolute fucking attention-whoring cancer.

Tits or GTFO.

TITS

What is the contradiction here? What the fuck do cunts think INTER - NATION - AL means. Fucking hell these cunts are just beyond retarded.

I wish the left would get a fucking education.

No your BA in Feminist Studies does not count.

the alt-right is full of pundithots

you lot are the biggest dickheads around, sort yourselves out

>It's not the alt-right harassing women even though misogyny is one of our central tenets and every alt-right forum is filled with constant threads complaining about women and telling them to go back to the kitchen
>It's the leftists, the same people we accuse every day of being feminazis and trying to place women above men

This is Sup Forums "logic" alright.

>you're that wymyn
I can most definitely assure you I'm male, user.

And no, he clearly implied there was an element of willful choice. If you consider "stfu and help defend the livestock/crops from our raiding neighbours or die" a choice, then sure I guess. But personally I don't. It's clearly a necessity which eventually evolved its own array of societal customs but at the heart of it, none of it was consensual so to speak. Unless you enjoyed starving or getting killed since that was the alternative.

If you have to rely on wamen to build your movement you have already lost. That guarantees it will become cucked eventually. I have more respect for muslims desu at least they disregard their women when it comes to anything political.

It’s a fucking shitposting site what the fuck do you expect.

Literally 0 sympathy points.

are you saying most trolls are not lower status than the "eceleb" they are trolling?

They're all lowstatus desu
>wanting to be an alt-right eceleb
>not low status
pick one and only one

This women is literally a poo.. Also dumb poo shouldn't bite the hand that feeds her

90% of her followers are men

Actually if we all left the internet, and formed our own internet... with poker and vodka... then we could leave the trolls in a containment zone...

Why travel over the bridge when you could just fly over it.

Something tells me she's a kike, but at the same time the (((alt-right))) needs to go before it reaches critical mass and normalfags are tricked into adopting neoliberal/neoconservative ideas under the guise of something else.

Men are too pathetic to stop giving her money. Girls literally make 100k/year to go on "dates" with old men and all they have to do is talk to them for a bit.

My bad. Speech patterns lead me to believe you were like one female from last thread like this.

Patriarchy is the natural evolution of the human species, as it used both natures in a productive manner, and not this degenerate shit we have now.

The alt-right is kosher as fuck. Whenever someone attacks (((it))) they are actually doing us a favor. Get more of these stupid roasties and leftists to attack this kiked movement.

>All these golems attacking each other
Is anyone here actually a goy?

This is why I would never make videos, it would only be a bunch of creepy guys making advances...I still don't see the problem with Tara, it's not like you HAVE to give her money.

Good plan user! Trolls unwittingly building their own containment zone and fucking off to it forever is irony I can appreciate.