The mischling question

At what point does someone "stop" being a Jew? Is there a benchmark for a certain percentage of DNA? Or does it more have to do with the person's cultural and ideological identity?

Pic related: Jewish mother, but I'd have a pretty hard time classifying someone like him as a Jew given the kind of individual he is. I know someone will probably bring up the Nuremberg Laws but it seems like nobody here really follows them when it comes to identifying Jews.

There is no such thing as inherent jewish "evil" or evil genes, stop being a moron

Maybe not "evil" genes, but this concept of genetic Jewishness is something that even Jews believe in. That's why Israel requires genetic tests for citizenship.

1/2 and not raised in the Jewish faith or culture. And we all know what is meant by culture.

Both the Nazis and modern Israel use a cutoff of 1/4 Jew. That is, if one has at least one (full) Jew grandparent, then one is a Jew. Obviously these are two goverments with tremendous incentives to come up with a good-enough definition, so it's at least worth considering.

I'm pretty sure the Nazis cut off at 1/2 and non-practicing, didn't they? I know 1/4 and 1/2 Jews still received different classifications from ethnic Germans.

Nuremberg race laws

he had been a bolshevik reporter in russia reporting to the bbc about ho russia had been for 10 fucking years?

not a kike?

give me a break

even moldbug's fucking parents participated in the russian revolution

they are a stain on the planet

1/4 and 1/2 Jews could still obtain citizenship I'm pretty sure.

סליחה, אבל אתה יהודי מלא.
Also there are different Jewish ethnicities

So you would kill a Jew just for existing?

painlessly if possible

Once you marry a nigger from California.

also they didn't "just eist"

the bolsheviks are murderers and hitchens apologised for them. they are all criminals

being part jewish is like being part nigger, mischlinges will always identify with their jewish side over their gentile one.

Any is to much. Only good Jew is a dead one

This, right here. Someone stops being a Jew and becomes white when he identifies exclusively as white and acts exclusively as white. As far as I am concerned, the ashkenazim are a European ethnicity, and need not necessarily be considered a race.

>Said the kike
No. Every last one of them must be killed and destroyed.

That's demonstrably not true, just look at the example in the OP. A lot of part-Jews simply don't identify as Jewish at all.

>As far as I am concerned, the ashkenazim are a European ethnicity, and need not necessarily be considered a race.
this is jewish a fuck

They still must be killed or they will reappear again and again.

You sound like a shill. Be sure to kys once you find out that you're like 0.5% Jewish.

Hitchens spends every moment he can criticising the USSR and the Bolshevik revolution. What are you on about?

>Nuremberg Laws
Not strict enough. I'd classify anyone with one or more jew grandparents as being a mischling and therefore ineligible for citizenship within a hypothetical British ethnostate

>Don't kill kikes goyim
The term is anhero kike

he literally had been a bbc russian apologist for a solid decade you idiot

>They want to exterminate us! Quick derail the thread
No, no kikes allowed.

Nuremberg laws
With a case to case basis for Mischlings that apply for ethnostate citizenship. We still need lawyers...

You can't conflate modern Russia with the Bolshevik regime.

Peter wanted to destroy Britain as a Trot, not he's doing it through demoralising patriots and telling young white people to leave.

>Wanting kikes
No. Every last one of them. Do you want a repeat of this shit?!?

Their blood carries the spririt of anti-Christ in the world. Even if one is not a believer, the values of the West are Christian values, not Judeo-Christian values. If allowed, Jews will destroy all that white people have built, until they alone rule over all other people as literal slavemasters.

- abandoned Judaism
- has 100% loyalty to "host" nation
- adopted all customs of "host" nation

he didn't apologise for MODERN russia. he is older than you think you moron

at the time russia had been busy importing muslims and giving them government jobs to regulate european christians in the bloc states

>Was gassed anyway for having filthy yid blood

Well OP pic and plenty of others are literal practicing Christians; do you think their blood actually carries some kind of "evil" within it?

Yes, I do. I don't hate a Jew for being a Jew -- How could they help that? But, they ARE Jews, and as such they will, in general, do the things that Jews do. They are white people's deadliest natural enemy.

Peter is half Anglo and only found out he was half Jewish on his mother's deathbed. The question you are posing is multi-faceted and is harder to answer than most people on this board probably care to attempt. First, there absolutely is Jewish genetic memory, Jewish racial ingroup nepotism and Jewish racial and cultural identity to the extent that despite "looking like whites" they completely dissociate from us and live in their segregated Jewish communities, intermarrying with other Jews and abhorring goyim the entire time. Peter and his brother both have visibly demonstrated these traits, for one thing Peter was infatuated with the USSR and was an avowed and prolific Trotskyist (a Jew) before coming to his senses in his adult years and decrying his former position. Christopher never dropped the kike shit.

What could that be but an overt expression of subconscious Jewish solidarity? The USSR was dominated by Jews who abhorred racially Slavic people and openly referred to them as racial trash. The thing with mischlings is that they struggle to identify with the Jew aspect of their blood and their family because they have a way out—gentile society. They can blend in here. They can even relinquish their Jewish roots, marry a goy and their children will now be Aryan by Nazi Germany standards.

A lot of Jews and Crypto-Jews practice this kind of "escape" from Jewry and Jewish society, either through fears of persecution or future persecution of their progeny or simply because they decry Jewish culture as something evil, arcane and undesirable to a healthy contingent of people. Many are self-loathing Jews who hate Jewish people and Jewish society and want to part of gentile society.

Having said all that, Hollywood is absolutely full of perfidious and unrelentingly anti-white mischlings who actively seek to dispossess and harm whites. I personally hate halfies who side with the Jewish side of their blood and consider them worse than full bloods.

they all die. every single one. I don't care if it ends the fucking planet at this point. they've gone too far and they're pushing nuclear conflict ith china

they all gotta go. anyone more than 3% gets gassed

To add/clarify, I would actually consider that there are Jews by blood who are true believers in Jesus Christ, who may in fact have overcome their genetic heritage -- I think the Bible references a case of a Pharisee who comes to Jesus in the night and proclaims His divinity, to which iirc Jesus basically says that the man is of Yahweh, i.e. good and saved, etc. That being said, not every Jew (or non-Jew Christian) who claims to believe in Jesus is a "non-evil" person right with God. For example, and in my opinion, most Christian churches and seminary schools are rife with Jew infiltrators and corruptors. Catholic University is crawling with Jewish professors, for instance.

>First, there absolutely is Jewish genetic memory, Jewish racial ingroup nepotism and Jewish racial and cultural identity to the extent that despite "looking like whites" they completely dissociate from us and live in their segregated Jewish communities, intermarrying with other Jews and abhorring goyim the entire time.

That is a lie!

oyyyyy veyyyy you figured out my magic jew blood. clearly the jq isn’t about tribalism, degeneracy, amorphous identities, and the destruction of western cultures; no, it’s about big noses and bad hairlines

when other jews stop jewing on their behalf

I never denied any of those points regarding Jewish in-group preference and cultural identity, and I think the genetic memory may very well have some validity to it, too. That being said, do you believe in this idea that mischlings or even full Jews can spontaneously "leave" Jewishness like Hitchens did? From what I understand most Ashkenazi Jews have a large portion of European admixture and many are completely indistinguishable from regular whites. William Shatner comes to mind in this case.

Nah, you could still get an ahnenpass with 1 dodgy/unknown grandparent. The cutoff point was 1/2 and you'd be classified as a mischling. Now if you went to 3/4 or over, you'd be classed as juden. Not that it matters much, the nazis were very lapsed when enforcing the '35 racial laws, it was more of a case per case basis for most of the period. You could be 1/4 and get btfo if you displeased the wrong guy, you vould be 4/4 juden and get away with it if you had the right contacts. The SS were actually disorganised as fuck.

I was raised Catholic and I can confirm that the church is currently rife with Marxist bullshit; many critics of Vatican Council II would probably agree as well.

>Vatican Council II

A perfect example. Official Catholic Church doctrine now is that Jews do NOT need to believe in Jesus Christ in order to go to heaven. Obvious heresy.

25%

25% and you have Aryan thoughts and Soul.

>You could be 1/4 and get btfo if you displeased the wrong guy
Apparently that scumbag Tim Wise is only genetically 1/4 Jewish, but he's still one of the Jewiest people in existence. This is why I think reducing Jewishness down to just magic blood is a really stupid idea.

That jew pretends to be an Englishman and is a full on zionist.

He needs his throat cut.

1/2 jew here. The jew is on my dad's side. My parents got a divorce when I was six so I never partook in jew culture.

What does this mean?

Theres shit people non Jews hes a faggot with Aryan blood.

That if you dindu I have no reason to care for your integration.

Sup Forums thinks you unironically have like a 50% inclination to be greedy and hate Christians

He's been critical of Israel in the past; I think it more has to do with the fact that being anti-Israel is political suicide unless you're a literal commie like Jeremy Corbyn. Trump is more pro-Israel than Hitchens is.

It means you have to keep yourself in check at all times.
1/4 jew speaking. Good with money. Terrible with empathy here.

>I'd have a pretty hard time classifying someone like him as a Jew given the kind of individual he is.

And ex commie and civic nationalist cuck?

75% nigga?

nothing magic bout it. genetic personality traits are real you idiot

ever meet a 1/4 nigger?

still acts like a nigger

no one cares. help or get gassed

Nah. Father is of portuguese descend.
Mother is jewish and native.

Being openly ethnonationalist in politics isn't a feasible possibility these days. It has to be implicit.

If a Jew is married to an Aryan, he's alright.

things are accelerating pretty fast

they'll have trumps head once he's out and they'll kill his kids to boot. I have a hard time imagining he is doing anything short of permanent coup to hand to a general or his son

I'm a sperm donor mischling. I have practiced Christianity my whole life. I didn't even realize I was part Jewish until I came to this site and saw Jewish faces and how I shared some similarities.

ouch

JEWISH GENES GIVE ME SUPER POWERS
Ouch!

whew

I'm half Jewish and I hate Jews more than you can imagine, because I know them. Jews themselves would consider me to be fully Jewish, as my mother is a fucking kike, but I don't accept that. I would say that half Jews such as myself should be spared as I know their doctrines and dirty, disgusting languages and blend in. I actually attended a special Jewish school called Talmud Torah for a while. But I want to wipe the Jewish people off the face of the planet. They are the most arrogant, narcissistic, psychopathic people on earth. I still go to synagogue on Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah. I enjoy the thought that these fucking kikes think that I'm one of them, when in fact I want to erase them from the earth.

For me: if indigenous european paternal lineage, then it's white. If not, it's whatever (kike, nigger,...).

Wew calm down Bobby Fischer, don't gas your mom.

Well that's highly unfortunate.

Why hate your fellow jew more than the goy? You seem to have the same elitist mentality as your average jew

It could be worse.
He could be a kike. Hue.