It's OK to be white 2.0

Time to get this going. Print out and post somewhere. Heil Hitler, Heil Trump! MAGA

You are retarded. Keep your universally hated symbols to yourself.

that's what they want you to think

Nah, too extreme

Fuck off and die you faggot

Missed the entire point.

That is what everyone already thinks, dumbass.

Wait, so it's not ok?

Thank you for the idea OP, you are my greatest ally!

or so they claim

Kill yourself

THERE. IS. NO. SECOND. PHASE.
Try get that to your thick kike head and gys.

Hitler would've hated that font. The man was the greatest art director and author of brand guidelines that ever lived.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
kys

Agreed, I like the way this go-er, guy thinks.

this is the 2nd worst idea I have ever seen

watcha doin rabbi?

gave me a chuckle, thanks op

Lol. Good try shill

Stupid.

You don't get this at all, or (more likely) you understand it perfectly and are attempting to sabotage the message.

That's you

hahaha haha...ha

Go back to r/anarchism, subversive piece of shit.

Phase 2 has always been no phase 2 you should know nigger faggot kys

we post this
we lose

Nice try, rabbi. There is no phase 2.

>sage

Are you testing Sup Forums's immune system? Looks like it works.

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>30 / 15 / 28 / 8
>[Update] [Auto]

> KIKE wants us to associate WHITENESS with RACISM

God your JIDF shills are Obvious

FUCK YOURSELF OP

Fuck off

Anti-semites. Every single one of you.

There is no phase 2 faggot.

Natsocs get the bullet

Fuck off kike

Ten bucks says op is a BBC ",journalist"

wow i nearly threw up

Try harder, kike.

Hey rabbi, watchya doin?

Fuck off kike

Hello, Chaim.

There is no 2.0 fuck off your alt right retard with your Nazi larp.

There's no part 2.

I like it, cuz I’m a nat soc, but there’s no phase 2 of it’s ok to be white so fuck off jew boy

This is why I hate jews, fuck off

Ha trolled you fucking losers! Tumblr sends its regards!

Nice attempt, but if you want to falseflag this shit, you should print this yourself and hope we can't detect the soy on the paper.

(And we can)

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.

Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.

Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it.

Noam Chomsky

Can’t tell if high quality b8, or actual Marxist retard that thinks they’re blending in

FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING ADL FUCKING CHILD SACRIFICING KIKES

No one is this dumb. Maybe leftypol.
I can appreciate the irony.

>COY
>ZOG
Come on, even the id assigner knows you're a fed or a shill

EVERYONE called you out on your bullshit

You trolled NO ONE faggot. We saw through you.

Was it tumblr? Or... Sup Forums

The next phase should be

"White countries for white children"

>t. rusky

This. The whole 'It's Okay to be White' meme was to show how crazy the Marxists are with something as innocuous as 'Its Okay to be White.' It brings the normies to our side, b/c it allows the left to show their ludacris beliefs on race. Putting a Nazi symbol on it will turn the normies away, invalidate us and booster left.

It would hurt us a lot more than help.

this dumbest idea kikes have ever had, you need better subversion tactics rabbi

Hey rabbi, watcha doing?

OK Rabbi
we'll get right on that!!

You say that as if it's an insult, pajeet

Phase 2 is just doing Phase 1 exactly the same way over again

Hello CNN

If those two are identical, they aren't two different phases.

Sort of, in the sense of using flash mob tactics and all coordinating to post them all up on campuses at the same time all over the country, like we did on Halloween.

That said, if we're going to coordinate it like that again, time is running out. This is typically the last week of school before finals.

Whas point of having Swastika on it last time, this was done every singel news outle with their mothers said this was nazi / white supremesist propaganda.Print out swastika is just waste of ink left will do it for us

Nazi LARPers really are the worst, along with the trad LARPers on twitter who think being an alpha male and rejecting alt-right women is more important than actually building a movement that has mainstream appeal.

What's up Rabbi? How was temple?

There is no phase 2

Dumbass shill
That meme warfare center was a huge waste of money and i hope you get laid off soon

There's no second phase

You posting this dumb shit in all the boards or something? I just saw it in Sup Forums. Mods should nuke that fag from orbit.

t. OP
Sage

it always amazes me how Sup Forums can come together and call out the shill like no other board can.

i'm proud of you boys.

God you are just desperate to fuck this up,aren't you fag?

POO

holy shit OP you are one stupid faggot if you believed any one will fall for it

Nice try Leftard. If your ideology was so good you wouldn't need to be here trying so hard to smear white nationalism as evil.

Look at all the hurt feelings in this thread, hilarious!
>NO PHASE 2 GOY!
>THIS GUY IS THE JEW, TRUST ME!

You are the cancer that makes us look bad. Sage.

POOOO

> Heil Hitler, Heil Trump!

Fuck off with your false flag, merchant.

Don't do this it's an attempt to derail the "It's okay to be white movement" by freaking out normies with the swastika

>Look at all the hurt feelings in this thread, hilarious!
you must be special needs if you think shitting a simple message that no one sane can say its against it with nazi larping symbols
i fucking said it once i will say it again no shilling your blog or anything else on the message retards

watchya doin rabby?

We prefer the term Counter-semite, thank you very much.

Hello little woman. You are so afraid of White people. Let me guess, you are small little woman from America. Probably half south east Asian, or black. Ok.... so, I would like to inform you that you have a mental disorder. Yes, it is true. How did you get your mental disorder?

Did Hollywood movies make you fear the White people?

So now you post the lucky charm on Sup Forums. What a boring person you are. So old, so predictable, so boring.

Do you have emotions? Hey look the OP has emotions. An emotional mental illness.

Hey OP, did you know Hollywood is dead now? hehe..... yeah.

So much for your movies. But they still made you mentally ill.

IT'S OK TO DEFEND GERMANY

You're obviously a commie false flagging. Kys desu.

The mentally ill Left still believes the masses are easily manipulated which such fear mongering stunts. You lost the masses a long time ago.

We see you frantic.
We see you hysterical.
We see you hurrying.
We see you falling.

Your false flags no longer work, OP. Please take a moment to review Hollywood's current situation. I know you like to play dumb by staying inside of your delusional bubble. But deep down you know it's over.

If Hollywood is dead... what does that say about public sentiment? Are you an intelligent person? Surely you must understand.