Is it okay to lewd the Index?

Is it okay to lewd the Index?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyyxh28WPEk
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume2_Chapter_0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd rather lewd the catalog tbqh

Looks pretty lewd to me.

It's not like someone remember her or something.

I want index to pout on my dick

Yes

I'm going to require more proof than this

thats a lewd library

>minor
>nun

You're going straight to hell if you do.

Anyone else really enjoy Academy City as a setting?

>Believing in a fairytale
I bet you believe that magic is real or that you can summon gods with incense or some shit

The anime alone doesn't do the setting justice. Volume 15 with the battle royale and volume 19 really put it to good use.

>This is what ACfags ACTUALLY believe

>background character in her own show
laugh at her

I don't know about magic, but there are real urban legends out there. We can grab some bats and find out for ourselves.

INDEKUSU~~~

NEW SEASON NEVER EVER

REEEEEEEEEEE

That's a fair point actually. There were countless adversaries but she only used her magic fucking two or three times.

Christian image board, go away.

>Not being follower of this godly ass

Sorry, heathen false god, I only worship several ass gods and one of them is Index.

(The others are 10032, Orsola, Saiai, and Misaki).

>Not being a follower of this godly everything

I bet you also have literal cardboard cellphone and say its a magic device

>no pan
>wearing a guy's shirt/an oversized shirt

This is my fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyyxh28WPEk

But worshipping 10032's ass is the same as worshipping Mikoto's and the rest of the clones

Excellent taste.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume2_Chapter_0

I don't have a cellphone

I would follow that ass anywhere.

Oh boy, time for Karen.

what the fuck

>oversized shirt
There must be a more specific name for this fetish

Yes, Touma lewds her constantly in his mind.

>This is actually what she'll end up looking like
>While Mikoto stays flat forever

I legitimately hope Touma suffers forever. If things ever look up for him I'm dropping the series

This only confirms Mikoto's superiority.

Guess that means you're sticking around until the end.

t. Stiyl

Most likely, yes. At this point it'd feel like terrible writing for Touma's life to look up

>He thinks that getting mistaken for a boy every other day is superior to a healthy, sexy feminine body

Misaka actually ends up like her mother

Stiyl isn't real but that opinion is. Nice attempt to dismiss it though

t. Accelcuck

Where was Accel or any other character besides Touma mentioned in that post?

what an abomination

>5 second disaster
>yfw Kamachi subverts this and it's a sol volume next release with Touma having a great time

As long as Mie gets an illustration.

I'm expecting either a "science side without Touma while Touma's confirmed not around" OR "Touma leaves AC for a while"

Post more lewd Index.

>Touma having a great time was just a near-death experience that took an entire volume

But that's Mie's schtick, she will get more prominent and more prominent but she'll never have a character design or illustration. Just as Himegami's schtick is being forgotten.

Yes, that's how the old testament usually went about at the start of a new volume.

In speaking of a new novel we should be finding out Kamachi's March novel soonish, right? Assuming there is one

It's a new novel series.

When was this confirmed? Name and summary?

Nowhere. :^)

We'll know either tomorrow or the day after.

Reminder that she still exists and I will be her sole fan until her return.

Yeah I didn't think it was. Figured you were just being a faggot

And you're just acting like an easily triggered cuck.

Not hardly m8

Please never post something like this again

Will she have Arisa's personality and all her fond memories with Touma and Index?

Feels you should have gotten a reply like instead of the post it was wasted on

Only 1

A relic from another time.
Orsola is the patrician's choice.

>The smartphone replied with my exact voice.

>So what was Maxell going to do? Anything was fine as long as it shattered this feeling like I was trapped in a cleaning locker which was then thrown in a big hole and had cement dumped on top. It was all riding on his performance!!

>And then he spoke with my voice.

>“Oh, shut up!! I’m sitting in front of the monitor with my pants down and it’s at the most exciting part, so can’t you wait until this box of tissues is empty!?”

This stuff is great. I wish it had illustrations throughout the volumes too, but I guess they can't just make Mahaya work for free when he's already illustrating 4 or 5 novels.

Orsola

Yes

Being a god Othinus is literally perfection so obviously her.
But there will always be regret for not having chosen Misaki, Orsola and Frendas lower half.

Confirmed purest saint

The sexiest

>sol volume next release with Touma having a great time

Is what he is going to be imagining as he's getting chased by a dragon in the middle of Scotland with a dead cellphone, nowhere near enough clothing, and a certain backstabbing asshat laughing and running beside him.

Probably a mix of both personalities. If she retains those memories it'd give a possible appearance in the LN a bit more impact.

Othi-chan.

I've always really liked Index's design, her clothes, her body type, etc. I just wish I liked her personality a little bit more.

Man, such a fuckable butt on such a little girl.

What is her appeal?

Are you really asking that question?

She's a cum-guzzling slut that should have died 7 volumes ago.

I unironically like her personality, it raises up her other features. She's naive, childish, easily becomes grumpy, and can be smug, but has a desire in wanting to please others and be useful especially for Touma, even willing to become her maid. She wants his affection and company and attention but extraneous things keep getting in the way. She wants to be useful but knows where her uses are and doesn't try to push Touma anymore to include her in his adventures, just wanting her to come back to her.

Her biting and constant hunger though we could've done less. Play biting can be lewd.

Index's legs are a miracle of the universe. Her small petite body and lithe legs hidden away by her habit, which when drawn by Haimura becomes form fitting, drives me crazy.

Magic God Index when so we can see her greatest asset: legs.

She's far too haughty to be a slut. But she really should have died 7 volumes ago. Her conclusion and the fallout of Touma saving her (Kamisato, Yuiitsu) has to be the best example of disappointment I can think of.

nunny cunny

I want to get Index to a nunnery.

>Index's legs are godly
>Posts Haimura-esque stick legs

When you factor everything together pic related is my first choice, with Orsola being a close second.

uh, didn't she take a vow of chastity?

Vows mean nothing before the T

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI

>this entire thread
DELET