Sesuji wo Pin

I want to like this manga but it just feels so bland, like the typical shonen jump bland.

I like the low-tension approach to the subject matter. For all the crazy techniques and antagonist arcs many other sports manga pull, it's rare to see a portrayal where a sport is treated mainly with fun and respect all around.

I haven't tried it because I really, really like Ballroom e Youkoso and I don't want to be biased against it right from the start.

I think it's cute and relaxing to read. Not a thing I'm ever hyped for, but a nice way to wind down the day.

I really like it, it's cute as fuck. Also Tsuchiya and Watari are always doing their best so I can't help but cheer for them. It's a nice Jump manga.

I never wanted two characters to get together more than those two, they're made for each other.

This manga is so damn cute.

It's cute, but I wish the art was more like his previous works

Truly the best pairing.

I wish he would draw something like Molester man again, still one of my favourite manga of all time.

Pretty much my exact same thoughts.

I mean, it's really just a regular sports manga. The gimmick is that the characters are cuter than normal, but otherwise it's no different than any other sports manga that's run in Jump over the years.

Author is the luckiest motherfucker ever.

No need for big drama when there's tiny dramas happening everywhere

Tournament is over as of this week

cancelled by the end of the month

Wait what?

I didnt remember this page

When will they get another boy? and when will the two midgets grow?

theres 81 chapters out?? Where do i go to encourage the scanlators?

user is releasing three chapters per week, we will catch up soon hopefully.

Sleepy girl thats partnered with the fat guy is best girl. Also the short hair girl thats partnered with the black guy.

Needs more feet.

I don't think it needs to be cancelled. It can end on its own pace since most of the initial plot lines surprisingly cleanly wrapped up with the end of the tournament.
It really comes down to whether or not Jump needs series to stay alive in the magazine with all the new series bombs.

How so? I know nothing about this manga. He just lucked out and got tons of dosh from making it big or did he like marry a supermodel or something.

Sesuji had everything to be axed because it's not your standard WSJ manga, but the author was lucky because there was always a manga at the bottom of the ToC to axe (Red Sprite, Love Rush, Takubatsu etc) and Jump has lost a lot of big titles recently (Nisekoi, Bleach, Toriko, Kochikame, soon Gintama and recent World Trigger hiatus) so they probably won't axe any titles for now. Even if they have to axe something there's Number One, Amalgam and probably Demon's Plan. That's why this author is the luckiest motherfucker ever.

But it does look and feel like a standard wsj manga, too standard in fact.

I think the two mains are very slow off the board, but they're the only non standard while the rest of the club is very standard wsj sports drama.

I mean, it does all right in the ratings. I suppose it's a question of if they think they have something new that'll do better. If it was a gag manga then it'd be secured for years, but it's not.

They already filled volume 9 and just started vol 10, so I think it can survive the next few weeks when they start cutting series. Well, at least for now.