Black lives matter is part of our curriculum

My english teacher told us we would be learning about black lives matter, as part of our curriculum about black people in the U.S
wtf is wrong with our school system

Why would any course waste your time learning about something so irrelevant as black people in the US? What part of that could ever possibly be a useful skill to anyone? I hope schools are socialized in your country so that at least you don't have to pay for the privilege of having your time wasted.

Drop redpills

Why would you be indoctrinated about BLM in your english class? I though Denmark was las non-cucked as the Netherlands.

*thought

*as
goddammit

red pill her on crime statistics!
do the races of people killed by police reflect the races of violent crime perpetrators?

Ask your teacher why blacks commit so much crime? Idk how stalinist the rules are. In Germany you will probably get denazified for asking that.

what they will say
>mmh yeah this shows how black people get convicted more when they commit the same crime as whites
You cant reason with jews

Why would you bother attended a school that has BLM as part of the curriculum?

Reminder that our version of US history is black history month and the holocaust.

People need to start dying soon!!!

>Implying we are not cucked
Hate to burst your bubble user, but I have some bad news....

ope', are you paying for said "course"? if so:
>vote with your dollars
>find out how many of your classmates agree with you by citing what the "course" syllabus/instructors guide says it is teaching the student
>let them know that this is a Communist tactic and that you do not wish to pay fro Communist indoctrination

>dying
wait if this is the form for die-ing how do you say dye-ing, then?

Remind her that every example of a black man shot by police that they rallied behind is complete bullshit and they deserved it every time for pulling guns or acting shady as fuck

Dyeing is a word.

They're still paying for it in taxes moron. There is no such thing as free ANYTHING

Take it as an opportunity user. Subtle questioning can really redpill people.
>so how many blacks actually get shot by police? Oh yeah, but the black murder rate is way higher. So are all these other murders by waycis Nazis then? So how exactly does “””oppression””” make you murder your neighbors? Aren’t they also oppressed? Seems like they oppress themselves etc.
Make the most of it user. Godspeed.

I mean depending on how it's taught it might not be any worse than learning about Al-Qaeda or ISIS. If it's portrayed as a good thing then it's a problem.

It's a super agenda user.
Dyeing means to put dye in something.
Death can be said by dying.
If you are dieing something, you are cutting or stamping it with a die, which is a device used for cutting, forming, or engraving metals.

Dyeing is correct. They're both pronounced the same.

Print this out(enough copies for the whole class) and pass it out silently before class begins.

or ... let her RP the class on why there is only a 'BLM' but not a 'Pakistani Lives Matter', Chinese, Hindu, etc ... and the Creme de la Creme, 'Jewish Lives Matter'. Avoid the topic of Whites entirely/obviously/blatantly so that the entire class begins to wonder why discussion of Whites is taboo
>take this opportunity to go to a research area and leave a IOTBW flyer

I had to do my Gcse history on black civil rights in america a few years ago.
Load of shit.

tl;dr 'It's Not Okay To Be A Nigger'

It's curriculum in Norway too. They show BLM propaganda videos to the kids in like fourth grade when they're 10-11 years old.

Imagine for a moment a world where it was okay to be a nigger. Alright that's enough. I'm sure that moment was enough for you to feel shocked and horrified. That moment was modern liberalism's true form.

They are marxists who want to teach you about the marxist revolutions going on in the world, pretending they are actually the will of the people standing up to oppressors. Such professors want to force their students into being activists since they are addicted to the power of smashing things. Nobody cares about what BLM really is, just that it's a movement for blacks against whites. Its existence is proof that whites are oppressors.

meanwhile in Okinawa

you get what you pay for.

I understand that we are in a shitty situation too, but we are far from being Sweden, France, UK or Canada-tier

Tis your chance to shine my friend. Download and print FBI stats to dismiss this silly nonsense to the class

I hope Yakuza will take good care in prison of that monkey

almost like Holocaust propaganda in American elementary school.
>Sup Forums unfucks minds of their false realities by posting gore to the unsuspecting. hese tactics are far underused in the PC world

we should encourage them (Yakuza) to deal with niggers as would the Chinese. No Quarter
>Aside: Why are there no 'Yakuza General' threads?

We have holocaust propaganda here too ofcourse. Schindler's list is mandatory viewing in history class, and 30% of history class on high school level is dedicated to lying about ww2.

hvor går du i skole OP?

Godspeed op. Make another thread when they force you to watch Hidden Figures.

I think I relearned the holocaust more than I relearned algebra in American schools.

If you wanna know why Americans are so stupid, you should spend some time in an American high school :^)

How do you know?

Here in Argentina we were also taught in school about the Holocaust. We even watched movies and such.

Thank God our program in my school hasn't been hijacked yet. We are studying classical English literature and teachers are forbidden from trying to politicize or indoctrinate student. Last year a teacher of Latin tried to talk about the joy of Communism and she got fired. And I go to a public school.

That is discriminatory and racist, you should refuse. Make a fucking stand throw yourself on the altar user we don't have anything we don't fight for

the famous one we've all scene apparently, is of the bulldozer pushing corpses into a mass grave. we're told that they were Jews, with no sauce.
>his focus was not Jews, but communists
welcome to the Weimar Republic, New Bolshevism and Berlin ~1930

Almost exactly 100yrs later.. except both sides have the internet now for an eternal playbook.. idk why everyone doesnt just turn on international finance and then form their own unions from the ashes

100 years also to the celebration of 'The Balfour Declaration'
>(((Pure Cohencidence)))

what the fuck does niggers have to do with english?

what part of denmark do you live in? asking for a danefag friend

Just ask teacher if it's ok to be white in USA?

Just make him look like a racist white supremacist for patronizing niggers.

>Dane has to learn about black people in America
Wtf, why? how is that something that concerns you in any way?
I never had a single class on anything that didn't relate to Argentina except the most important events in the world, like the industrial revolution, WW2 etc.

Nice take blacktwitter screenshots to class.
Best redpills

My God, if there ever arises an immigration issue in Japan because of pressures from the outside, it could very well be that groups like Yakuza fight against it. We really could have some Yakuza generals in the future. Though, I hope it doesn't get that bad, since Japan is a cultural bastion.