How corrupt was Obama?

This will probably turn into a shillfest but oh well. How corrupt was he? Here's a pastebin with a pretty good rundown but it doesn't go into enough detail and it's not up to date. Bring out the experts.

pastebin.com/72g19g16

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/how-obama-s-worst-mistake-led-to-the-libyan-slave-tra-1820879083
unvis.it/theroot.com/how-obama-s-worst-mistake-led-to-the-libyan-slave-tra-1820879083
sputniknews.com/world/201509171027135147-gaddafi-libya-refugees-exodus-arab-spring/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems like he's trying to bait Trump but he's not biting so far. Trump attacking Obama would prob anger and unify the dumb ass normies to whatever potential shit storm is about to hit us

WE

WUZ

Pretty corrupt.

He was a communist and a Muslim. He was about as corrupt as a human can be.

Let's get an actual serious discussion on Sup Forums. Ignore the btfo threads.

Whatever Obama is gonna go down for, it'll be so much worse than this shit that he's practically working with a free pass right now.
Until they take him down for U1 or Pizzagate type stuff, he knows they won't move on him for lesser stuff.

Also an optics thing. If you're gonna take out an Ex-Potus it really does have to be for something huge or it'll come off like a grudge.

Its been discussed many times over what a scumbag he was. You can look at how all this followers leftover attack the constitution. No one wants to talk about stale old shit.

To take him down, yes. I know he did illegal and unconstitutional shit. I just want a detailed rundown on just how corrupt he is.

>Stale old shit
Ok

Thankfully it’s beat my dick December now...

lol wingnuts suddenly worried about the logan act.
not when nixon violated it to lie to the public and keep the vietnam war going another 5 years.
not when reagan violated it and offered iran arms for hostages to make carter look bad.
not when 47 GOP senators and members of congress sent a letter to the iranian government trying to undermine the iran deal , but when they think they got something on a made man. I bet obama is too smart for the halfwits to do something that stupid

Lyin' Leaf.

Nobody cares. It's the hypocrisy. You forgot Ted Kennedy meeting with the Soviets to undermine Reagan.

I just find it hilarious how Liberals convenient ignore the fact that the first Black President is responsible for the revival of the African slave trade.

wingnuts suddenly care about the logan act lol
fucking hypocrites. you think everyone violating the logan act should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law? or only if obama broke the law

Because black lives matter less than sticking it to whitey.
They care because it's been screeched about for the last year over Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador. Don't be a retard, you know what this is about.

nixion reagan and 47 GOP senators and members of congress. it's funny how the retards get all gitty and forget their own sides sins

watch the retards will say obama violated the logan act while he was president but trump should be free to do whatever he wants.. fucking retards

NIGGAZ "N" SHEEEIT !!

I didn't dispute that. Nobody cared until it was a way to stick it to Trump. You're being a retard on purpose. Or maybe not.

>GOP
>"Our side"

They've always been corporate and deep state shills, at least conservatives are capable of criticizing their supposed party

Obama isn't president. And you're a long piece of shit.

>Nobody cared
exactly. nobody except the left and that doesnt matter to you law and order types

Gaddafi/FSA/Muslim Brotherhood/Hot Dogs......

Fuck off you're trying to fill the thread with bullshit. Obama is not president yet he's traveling the world lobbying governments. Which is what Trump has been accused of. Except you want to ignore Obama and the hypocrisy. You're a leaf and your input should be discarded.

I really doubt you halfwits can understand the law never mind take on a constitutional expert (obama) you're just wasting oxygen with your lil huff

The Logan act is likely unconstitutional. Yet for the last year you've seen the left screech about Trump violating said act. Yet by those standards so it Obama. You want to ignore the actions by Obama. It's fine, I understand you're a shill. But go try your bullshit somewhere else.

obama doesnt have to lobby anyone. he was prez for 8 years thousands if not millions of people will pay big bucks to get his point of view on the laws passed under his admin. and he's a constitutional expert

How did Obama cause that? In no way a Obama fan but I seriously don't remeber this shit

What the fuck is it with Canadians and Obama? He was a failure and a traitor. you really are an entire nation of cucks, you're on the same level as Sweden. I unironically would support a full scale military invasion of Canada. All you would need is a box of matches

lol it might not be a constitutional but we should nail obama

Look up the results of his military intervention in Libya.

Um no sweetie only Republicans have to follow the law

It's not about Obama. It's about the fucking hypocrisy from slime such as yourself.

it has really nothing to do with obama. it's watching you people spin and twist everything

That's all you do, Obamaleaf.

it doesnt matter if it carter clinton obama or the next dem prez. you ppl are nothing but outright hypocrisy and double standards

There is still rules to this kind of thing leaf. He shouldn't get a pass just because he is a Obama. Especially if liberals tried to say this daily about Trump

on a scale of 1 to Obama Leaf? He is Obama Leaf

Mega said this [pic related] last night when I asked in a thread

lots of projection coming from your posts, baby

His foreign policy in Libya caused the European Migrant crisis, and thus inadvertently the revival of the African slave trade. He was even warned it would happen lol. It was more Hillary's fault than his - but he was the one calling the shots, so ultimately the blame is his. Because that's how foreign policy works. No Leftist will respond to any comments about this it's hilarious - they avoid it like the plague. You will never hear the media mention it.
theroot.com/how-obama-s-worst-mistake-led-to-the-libyan-slave-tra-1820879083
Surprisingly though at least the Root called him out for it, but they're pretending it was all an accident.

what is the logan act?
oh right you don't have a clue

Here's the archive
unvis.it/theroot.com/how-obama-s-worst-mistake-led-to-the-libyan-slave-tra-1820879083

>How corrupt was he?
They're all corrupt.
Your politicans are owned by jewish bankers and corporations. If you really believe you have a democratic vote in the USA you're fucking delusional.

You're spewing bullshit without addressing any actual issue. Nothing new. Neck yourself.

projection =history?

Got a source? Hard to find negative shit on Obama when Google hides it so well. I hav3 had anons link me negative shit I was barely ever able to find again.

so what was the violation obama did?

See
Gaddaffi actually warned us that this entire thing would happen. What did Shillary have to say about it?
>"We came, I saw, he died! Hahaha!"

The Logan Act is a law that forbids private citizens talking to foreign governments for negotiations and other official business. A good example would be citizen Y trying to negotiate a deal with country X about immigrants.

What was the violation trump did? We've been hearing about how he violated the Logan act for the past year. Now that you've got Obama, the private citizen, following Trump around the world influencing relations, it's all good according to you. Fucking leaf. It may be nothing new, but don't deny the hypocrisy.

Based leaf delivers! Any other links post em pls

There's a really good info graphic, I'll try and find for you. It shows how obvious it was for the Intelligence community to know this would happen. It almost looks like Obamas admin planned the refugee crisis - obviously they have plausible deniability. But they were legitimately warned by Gadaffi that this would happen.

These are good. Keep it up.

I never accused trump. and how do you know what obama's is doing?
it wouldn't make sense for him to do what you said. how would his policies ever be implemented. he's not going to be prez again so who is he lobbying for?

No good explanation for this beyond Q threads.
What the hell, free $2 billion bucks for Iran?

Do you not understand what a citizen is in comparison to Senators and Representatives??

Thanks. Obama broke plenty of laws, and was just as guilty as Bush in most areas.

He wasn't corrupt at all.

>sputniknews.com/world/201509171027135147-gaddafi-libya-refugees-exodus-arab-spring/
This isn't a super trust worthy source, but I can't find what I was looking for right now. And this isn't something that anyone is refuting anyway - so you may as well just get it from here. I'm just trying to show you that Gadaffi warned us this would all happen. And this illustrates it well enough. So even though it's the Sputnik, since no one is denying Gadaffi said this anyway - you may as well read it. The media and the Left really don't want us talking about it - you know they're desperate to silence something when they don't mention it at all.

it was their money
fuck you ppl are stupid

He was corrupt in office what makes you think he isn't as corrupt out of office?

I didn't say you specifically. I said the left in general. I don't know what Obama is doing, I'm guessing he's working to influence foreign policy through lobbying firms and think tanks. But whatever, the point is that the left has been screeching for a year about this. Fucking leaf.

Wait a fucking minute. How the fuck did "the root" of all fucking places actually make a good article AGAINST obongo

Saved

>the left in general
who, the people on your twitter/facebook/tumbler

Hey there Obamaleaf, I'm here one more time, watching you get BTFO yet again.
Is this going to be another of your +120 posts of absolute autistic screeching threads or are you going to run away and stop replying again?

That leaf is a idiot. Obummer is literally committing the Logan act word for word and that stupid leaf tells me to explain it to him. The state of fucking obamaleafs I swear

Because they actually care about Black people I guess. It is a publication specifically for them. I was as shocked as anyone. Even Conservative newspapers aren't running this story - they just don't find it appealing I guess. Maybe because it's irrelevant now what Obama did or didn't do since he served his terms. But yeah, I was shocked the Root ran it.

>leaf faggot
DAILY REMINDER FOR YOU THAT YOU MUST BURN YOURSELF YOU DEGENERATE SCUM

OR ELSE BE PURIFIED BY FIRE

depends how much stupid I can take

These are good, saving all of them thanks user.

that has to be photoshopped, she has bigger tits than her head

Michelle.

Yes. Don't try to memory hole it. The word spreads and the hysteria intensifies. I'm still seeing it online. If they could get away with outing him over the Logan Act, they would.

It's not Elizabeth Pelayo is a fucking dime. They almost look natural too.

>he's not going to be prez again so who is he lobbying for?

2018 and 2020 Democratic candidates

>derp

Stopped reading at the second line. He was born in Hawaii and raised in the states.

it's funny how the right gets all hysterical over garbage some know nothing spews. is hillary in jail yet ? is bill?

so how is he be breaking the law/logan act?

Im seriously stunned when one of the biggest race baiting sites puts its bias aside to do actual reporting and call out Obama's Fuck ups. Crazy thing is this is actually a really good article and is not showing aObama that is always said to be perfect. But Christ those comments and the mental gymnastics by his supports are crazy!

Also conservative sites are retard3d for not picking this up. This could actually force the blacks to step back and ask them selves all the "good" Obummer did for blacks. Which is, not surprising of course, really bad and he HURT race relations.

I mean Obama and Hillary are actually responsible for the revival of modern day slavery. Forget corruption, that's pretty hilarious. I mean we always knew Hillary Hated "Super Predators" I mean Blacks. But Obama? It's a weird timeline there's no doubt about that.