Smart home dilemma

Should I get an amazon echo and rename it from Alexa to nigger, so I could say “nigger, turn on the AC”, “nigger, turn on the lights”, “nigger, order xxx on amazon”, or would it be best to avoid shit like that altogether? I already use google, amazon and have a smartphone, can I really escape the data mining quagmire? If I can’t, why not go with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M
youtu.be/MECcIJW67-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you pay amazon to datamine you?

You cant rename it like that. You can change it to a set of 3 names.

>this.
Go with a Google home, OP, then you won't even have to change the prompt word

>buying a jew listening device

WEW LAD

>hey Sup Forums, should I be a good goy?

If you have an android phone you have a jew listening device. I have a Google home. If they want to listen to my house power to them. I can assure you they will need lots of coffee to get through it.

Why would you pay Amazon to listen to every conversation you have?

Don't do it
You can't change Alexa to a custom name only Alexa or echo

Its sold as AI but its not, it's an opinionated snooping piece of crap

If you're stupid enough to pay for a CIA spying device, then yes, do whatever you please. It'd be epic

Just unplug it if your going to talk about something terror related.

Hehehe

We should keep pushing our code words you dumb google

I didn’t like the Skype one sounds too much like kike and no one even knows anymore what Skype is

I’d use Facebook for kikes instead

youtube.com/watch?v=MECcIJW67-M
It most likely won't give you a chance.

Nah Kik or Skype == Kike
Just go with it, Skype is known all over the planet. Also run by Dikerosoft so it covers the bases.
You could also call Jews "Primes" like Amazon prime because Amazon are Jews. Idk

NO! These things are nightmares that violate your freedom and privacy. Only use free software.

Great idea, bring the devil into your home.

What the fuck?
Fucking shameless shilling, why would you put a fucking microphone that records your conversations for the police and amazons marketing center, how does thing even get sold ffs.

Capitalism and the revolving door that is politics in America

Get young and corruptible newbie politician...pay him off to pass legislation or bribe him into power. Have him sign off on legislation to help your company....when his term is done, he becomes CEO of the company that he helped out (his reward)....end 2 year stint with company, put him back in the political sphere...

Politics is cancer

>hey Alexa who is Jesus?

>hey Alexa who is Mohammed

youtu.be/MECcIJW67-M

It's not just capitalism, the bansk are far worse for that.

>Tony Blair and ((((Jack Straw)))) send groups out looking for pakis to move to britain
>No labour shortages so the employment numbers are fabricated, all done in secret as Labour has a working class vote
>Ruins the country forever
>Gets a top job with Goldman Sachs immediately after leaving office

Underrated

The revolving door.
Corporations and Politicians hand-in-hand helping each other. Banks, Pharma and Tech companies LOVE their recycled politicians