did i miss a fucking memo or are you an actual idiot

>c*Tholics don't worship others
So di mormons fucking retard

>things evolved
THEN WHERE ARE THE INTERMEDIARIES?

>literally have the same body plan but on different scales

Yeah obviously not related

You can even make out the identical neck curvature in OPs shitty cartoon pic

That makes a lot more fucking sense for someone to create something than spontaneous generation

>I know what liberals actually believe
L0Lno fgt pls

>WE WUZ DINOS AND SHIIIEET NIGGUH

so according to you Harry Potter is documentary, not fiction?

I don't remeber Harry creating planets

of course it's a fucking mutt.

but who created this someone in the first place?

but you unironically believe in magic

you also believe in magic

more illogical magic in fact... the magic of nothing creating squirrels

No that's creationist logic, atheist logic would be
Empty void full of gas > stars and planets > planet cooling > water forms in oceans > heat + water + chemicals = a bunch of random chemical reactions > simple proteins that duplicate > slightly more complex proteins that duplicate > whoa a cell > bunch of those for a while > the ones that group together tend to be healthier and divide more (evolution) > eventually those groups get stronger and bigger and more complex over millions of years > whoa worms n shiet > if I jiggle around I move to better food > everyone starts getting better at jiggling towards better food till fish are a thing > eventually the fish start jiggling to the better food on the land > eat food but need water > over millions of years slowly get better at breathing the weak water > give the weak water a name, how about air? > air dries up scales and turns me into a cool ass lizard > lizards to this day have to incubate inside a mix of water and nutrients (cuz they wuz dish n shiet) > lizards go north and start freezing >those who's bodies produced the most heat were the most successful > millions of years go by and the mammals come onto the field > bit longer and squirrels come along.

That doesn't mean I believe in Harry Poter

Psalms 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Psalms 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

Psalms 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Psalms 106:48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.

Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Habakkuk 1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

Simulation theory faggots. We live in a programmed universe. Either AI, alien or God, who knows.

How did God came to exist?

I bet he's a Pr*Testant

theres something called the big bang, might wanna read up on it

you dont even need genetic proof lol.
have you ever looked @ a briibs foot?

Besides that doesn't explain the big bang or how the first lifeform came to be

Technically they are still dinos.
Pretty cool if you ask me.
USA having a dinosaur as its national symbol

>God couldn't make birds have similar feet

so?

OP I'm an archeologist so prepare to be BTFO'd
A close relationship between birds and dinosaurs was first proposed in the nineteenth century after the discovery of the primitive bird Archaeopteryx in Germany. Birds share many unique skeletal features with dinosaurs.Moreover, fossils of more than twenty species of dinosaur have been collected with preserved feathers. There are even very small dinosaurs, such as Microraptor and Anchiornis, which have long, vaned, arm and leg feathers forming wings. The Jurassic basal avialan Pedopenna also shows these long foot feathers. Witmer in 2009 concluded that this evidence is sufficient to demonstrate that avian evolution went through a four-winged stage.Fossil evidence also demonstrates that birds and dinosaurs shared features such as hollow, pneumatized bones, gastroliths in the digestive system, nest-building and brooding behaviors.

a magical big bang of everything, that ended up making squirrels, and humans with emotions, with no knowledgeable intent

that sounds like magic to me

sorry bud I'm not reading your human-written nonsense.
most religions make one huge mistake, in their arrogance they assume they can understand and bind GOD with their pathetic two-dimensional words.
this aint gonna happen lad. GOD is, by it's very definition, unsolvable.

>God couldn't make evolution

>there were birds that existed but died off
Okay

evolution is haram correct brother
INSHALLAH ALLAHU ÄKBÖRK

and yet this is less plausible to you than a magical man creating whatever the fuck he wants through the sheer power of his mind

how you have managed to conquer half of the world is a mystery to me

>I haven't read Genesis 1

I believe that evolution is true, but that evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I won't, because that word has religious connotations that I would rather avoid) which cranks out life anywhere and everywhere. Start watching this video from 10:27 (ignore the whole 2012 thing, because Wilcock is still right about how evolution really works):

youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4

I also don't like the term 'intelligent design', because 'intelligent' is a loaded word and somewhat anthropomorphic. I prefer using the term 'self-aware design' or 'intentional design'. And what I'm advocating is not magic, as it can be described in a purely scientific way. There you go. Evolution is correct, but (((Darwinian evolution))) is false. Evolution is never random. Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.

The origin of birds has historically been a contentious topic within evolutionary biology. However, only a few scientists still debate the dinosaurian origin of birds, suggesting descent from other types of archosaurian reptiles. Within the consensus that supports dinosaurian ancestry, the exact sequence of evolutionary events that gave rise to the early birds within maniraptoran theropods is hotly disputed. The origin of bird flightis a separate but related question for which there are also several proposed answers.

'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Americans still can't get past Evolution & think they can debate it away...Holy Shit

Maybe we used logic?

Creationists are nigger tier idiots

Think about it like this:
Your mom and your dad have different DNA. They are not genetically identical
When they gave birth to you, you had a combination of their DNA, with some unique features that only you have
You are not a genetic clone of your parents, and your children will not be a genetic clone of you
Repeat this cycle billions of times...
And what you have is a person that shares very little surface level features of you. Thats evolution. It’s not that hard to understand. Unless you can fucking disprove hereditary science, you can’t disprove evolution

>I'm too stupid to understand an incredible complex idea that is against common sense and intuition, making difficult for brainlets like me to comprehend
>therefore, god did it

>atheists believe all life on earth came from this

What are you talking about?

>or this

Doesn’t sound like magic to anyone who isn’t an uneducated sub 100 IQ brainlet

Not even scientists know why the Big Bang happened
If you assume that it just happened for no particular reason, just suddenly the universe existed, that would violate thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. So theres a good chance there is some higher being or power from which energy was created. Just because you’re a strawmanning faggot who assumes that it must be “the magical sky daddy Harry Potter!” Doesn’t mean that’s what people believe. Science has shown time and time again that explanations for things change, and entirely new concepts are around every corner. Just because we cannot explain why something exists, doesn’t mean it does not.

Big-bang is the most blue-pilled theory around
>at first there was nothing but a super dense ball of everything (for no reason)
>it exploded and formed the universe eventually
HAHAHAHA

There's nothing magical about the big bang.

All of the matter in the universe was condensed into a single super particle.

The particle exploded, and matter has been expanding since.

Scientists don't know why the particle exploded.

Stop being stupid on purpose.

>laser egg zapping and thus transferring DNA
>He fell for Soviet propaganda
user, I...

How can that be proved? Faith? I'm gonna take le radical centrist view here and say both of these theories are retarded

Alligators didn’t get to fly like T-Rex :(

The Big Bang is pretty much scientific fact at this point.
What isn’t however, is the origin of the singularity that formed the Big Bang
Pseudo intellectuals will be quick to point out the question “If god created the universe who created god???” But fail to realize that the same question can be applied to the singularity that created the Big Bang.
It’s completely uncertain, and there is no current way we could possibly understand what caused mass in our universe to exist, but I think one of the most logical explanations would be that some higher power which physics as we know does not apply to was responsible for the creation of energy in our universe.

I'm gonna take the evidence here, and say that the hypothesis was proven and become scientific theory.

The big bang was originally posed by physicists, and they hypothesized that if it happened, background radiation from the explosion should be detectable. The background radiation is there, it's been proven.

Your middle road fallacy is irrelevant, and so is your lack of understanding of the word theory.

more like linear time theory logic

time is a construct of the human perception and does not exist as we understand it.

>evolution doesn't make sense because it doesn't happen instantly!

>(for no reason)

You are projecting your own insecurities onto something that has evidence.

The super particle existed. No one knows 1. Why it existed, or 2. Why it exploded

Your claim that it existed "for no reason" is purely an assumption on your part.

"Drumbf is binished" isn't related to dinosaurs or birds in any way.

>Everything needs a creator
>Except god lol

This entire thread is one giant appeal to incredulity

"I'm a shit-chucking ape that's too stupid to understand X, therfore X has to be false"

And I'm a rapist so prepare to be raped.

>it's the mutt denying evolution again
Fuck off Sup Forums is board of reson not denying of sciance

>because a bird's beak got slightly thicker or a fruit fly got slightly bigger
>means eventually they'll mutate into a completely different thing
Kiss a frog and it'll eventually turn into a prince, just give it millions of years.

Sure, the Big Bang is scientific fact that can be proven. That’s a given
But let’s go back a little bit. That super particle you mentioned that contains all the mass in the universe, where did it come from?
We don’t know, and there is no modern scientific explanation for its existence. So let’s hypothesize a bit. If this super particle had always existed, then why would it suddenly, with no forces exerted on it or any changed happening to it, begin to expand?
If the particle appeared out of nothing prior to the Big Bang, then what created it, and how did it violate the law of conservation of mass?
If the universe is cyclical it could have existed prior as the previous universe, but the cyclical universe theory has even disproved in favor of heat death
So that leaves us with one viable explanation, that wherever the universe came from, or whatever created it, had to be above our current understanding of physics. That’s where the analog of this understanding, ‘god’ comes into the picture. Whether or not organized religion is true is a totally different story however.

Evolution is same as genetic mutation just repeated many times over and over again for millions of years.
inhb4 but there is no souch a thing as genetic mutations
Oh realy?Then how do you explain why we need new medicine all the time?Becouse bacteria is mutating and overcoming the medical threatment we have and evolving to overcome it.

If new DNA keeps getting added, over time, you're not going to recognize what you were originally looking at

this
also if evolution dosent exist then how do we have races?

>everything needs a creator
>except for the universe lol

>The Universe is a prime creator

I'm a Christian AND I hold that Evolution is true. God can be the answer to "why" and not necessarily "how."

It's still a bacteria. That's called micro-evolution, which is just variation within a KIND. Now show me a fish turning into a lizard turning into a monkey.

What evidance do you have to suport the idea of god and why christian god?Why not allah or old baltic god Pērkons?Or mybie Thor?
Literaly prove me why god of my pagan ancestors (pērkons) is not more real then jauvei of christians.

>god is the prime creator
There is literally nothing you can say that can prove where the universe came from. The only explanation that doesn’t violate the laws of physics is that what created the universe was above the laws of physics.

>op doesn't believe in real life

>implying universe isn't eternal like God is supposed to be

Absolute state of atheists and theists.

So the fact we don't know where it started disproves all the research that was ever done? Who created god? Does the fact no one knows disprove the entire bible?

>Sup Forums prides themselves on being redpilled
>believes everything they're taught in schools, the prime places of indoctrination

Yes, birds did evolve from dinosaurs. If you don't believe that you are why we need IQ tests to determine who is allowed to vote.

Nice straw man
I never once stated in this thread that the Christian god, or any religions god for that matter is true. I only stated that some form of a ‘god’ exists, which doesn’t even necessarily need to be a being. It could be a naturally existing force or energy that created the universe for all we know. The only thing I do know is that energy in our universe cannot be created or destroyed by means that exist in our universe. That doesn’t mean that things that exist outside of our universe can’t create or destroy mass.
I’m not an atheist you retard. Do they not teach reading comprehension in your shithole country?

Fuck I hate mobile posting

>Now show me a fish turning into a lizard turning into a monkey.
Your life cycle is way to short for me to show you it, look your kid will not be a perfect combination of you and your wife he will have some diferant gened that neither you or your wife mybie he will have lighter ayes then bouth of you, that called genetic mutation, and after milions of generations you will have a great change from orginal species.

>I believe that evolution is true, but that evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe

new age faggot detected

bird feet.
I don't have a problem to believe they are connected to T-Rex

Schools are places for political indoctrination, but a posteriori analysis is something else entirely.

Scientists didn't know how many things happened. It took 200 years to create cell theory. Science takes time. Gaps in our current knowledge is not evidence for God, retard. Lightning and volcanoes were once unexplained without appeals to God.

You sure dont sound like an agnostic,faggot.

You do realize that your own logic contradicts itself though, right? You claim that god couldn’t have just suddenly existed out of nowhere, but you also claim that the universe just suddenly existed out of nowhere.

Now imagine you are not a human and have no idea how humans have sex, draw me how you would imagine humans having sex.

god made all creatures featuring the same organis in different sizes and slightly different positions

he was copy pasting

lame

retard

If it is a metaphysical cause then its more likely that a reaction outside of our dimension cause an equal an opposite reaction into ours rather than some omnipotent being who gets made if you masturbate.

>Being this retarded
American flag, not suprised

That’s exactly what I’m saying, you faggot. Though I’m referring to whatever created the universe as god, I do understand that it must be completely logical and explainable, just like anything else. All I’m saying is that something must have created the universe, we just don’t know what or how.
I’m not agnostic, I believe that a ‘god’ exists, and that’s what created the universe. I simply don’t believe in organized religions explanations for god, yet I do appreciate the moral values taught by said religions.