When they're not on the pill yeah.

tits or gtfo

nope. they go with basic instincts of what makes them feel secure

Only right answer

No.

all they can feel is cocks, drugs and degeneracy

reveal yourself roastie

Vargapproval.jpg yeah this

Relationship love, DOES NOT EXIST. We have been brainwashed since an early age about a form of love that DOES NOT EXIST. Women don't care about your soul, your personality, your quirks. They only care about LOOKS, and to a lesser extent, your MONEY and your STATUS. Status can be DIRECT STATUS, ie you are a known millionaire, or IMPLIED STATUS, ie you have good social skills and are confident which implies people have liked you in the past to act as you are acting, otherwise you would have been shunned as a loser and lost your confidence.

This Disney- style fairy tale love does not exist. She does not love you. You are merely her best option. Eternal love does not exist. I guarantee if biological immortality becomes real, nobody will stay with each other longer than a couple hundred years. You might get a few couples who last thousands of years, or even hundreds of thousands of years, but eventually they will get sick of each other, and the women will branch swing to a better option.

This is a tough pill to swallow, but its the truth. Love is not what you think it is. She cannot possibly love you in the fairy-tale way we grew up expecting. The vast, vast majority of people in romantic relationships today are only fooling themselves when they think they're in that kind of "love."

>inb4 threads is full of MGTOW angry at women and the world

Also Yes, they feel.

So we have been brainwashed since the fucking Middle Ages? Hell, in VIII BC. Homer when writing the Odyssey and the Iliad was also brainwashed? Fuck off.

Yes, they can. But it doesn't really affect tgir decision making. For example, women can love their cat, and then donate the cat to animal shelter. It doesn't mean they stopped loving that cat. It's just the way they think.

YES you fucking retard. Mankind has been brainwashed by 'love' since the dawn of civilisation!

Every single living thing can

Anything that is alive is simply a bundle of love and awareness

Animals can't have idealised feelings in any shape or form.

It is not brainwashing, more like a dream about things that do not exist. But some people want to believe, so they end up cucked and bankrupted.

No

I have never fallen in love, so probably not me. But I did love my father and his death was the end of my world, so. ..

>monkies can feel love
Doubt it

Fuck off spammer. You gonna get the delet again.

Can you?

Nope.

They feel only greed and mistake that for love.

Short answer, no.

Long answer:

>I guarantee if biological immortality becomes real, nobody will stay with each other longer than a couple years.
Ftfy

Speak for yourself, I'm a bundle of smouldering resentment, latent and unexpressed rage and revenge

No

hard to tell
they like to try and change you that's for sure

Women are not romantic. Does metal feel love or is its simply attracted to the strongest power?

There's your answer

My mother is a wonderful woman, been with my father for over thirty years now. Honestly, if that isn't love, I don't know what is.

Nope

Yes.

they're projecting their feelings onto the opposite sex, kept alive by the happy denial that nobody will ever be able to disprove it to themselves

they only feel pleasure and will do anything to satisfy their pleasure principle

Kys

What? Are you new or something?

Yes, my parents were married for over 40 years. I know plenty of happy couples. The Youth are overly consumption driven that's what I think is the route cause of a lot of this. We've been divided by consumer culture - since it was designed to be specific sells. Whereas before the media and product we consumed wasn't nearly so driven by politics. I just hope that gen Z can find love.

maybe for the child at best ,for husband ?no

Yes, but only if they are not roasties.