This is Ulster Scots, say something nice about it!

>eoni.org.uk/getmedia/f87afcd7-c1e3-488a-9595-abe912e306c4/Registration-Form-ULSTER-SCOTS_1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LADFLEG/status/920742992872214528
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a made up language to satisfy rabid nationalists
Most of the words are just misspellings of standard English words to reflect the local accent.

"Translating" 'beans' into 'banes' or 'water' into 'watter' doesn't make it a distinct language

The rest of the words are completely fabricated and don't reflect reality. Nobody in Ireland or Scotland uses "menfolk's lavatries" for men's toilets

Utter bullshit from people who don't have anything better to do with their time

I love it. A pretend language for a pretend people. They aren't British and they don't want to be Irish so they pretend they have their own language and history. It's cute.

Literally a meme """"language"""" for insecure Scotcucks.

BANES??

*inhales*

It's amusing but fairly irrelevant. Let them have it.

Still more useful than gaelic. If you take the English off bilingual meme documents and leave the potato runes 99% of Ireland is fucked.

LOL WHAT

Except that public money is funding this nonsense, listen to this and tell me its okay for the government to be funding and promoting this

twitter.com/LADFLEG/status/920742992872214528

>clappit manch in a bap w/ a pyne-apple roon
>BATTERT PREANS

you have got to be fucking kidding me

Why the fuck are we paying for this shit? Cut NI loose and let it sink into the sea.

If northern Irish have a secret language and their own sign posts, they want that too.

>Clappit manch in a bap
>Clappit manch
>Calling a burger "clapped mince" and then changing some letters in the spelling

You touched them last. They are yours.

I thought the gaelic signs were cute in Ireland, but it was clear that it was a meme. But at least it looked exotic. This Ulster shit looks like a language for people with Down's.

fuck off we never wanted them anyway

>people with Down's
The clue is in the word "Scots". It's not Down's, it's just FAS.

I'll admit most people in Ireland dont speak Irish and don't care about it but there is a small minority that speak it as their first language.

They voted to stay on your gibs.

this is what counts as a "language" in britbongistan

>Menfowk's Lavantries
>Weeminfowk's lavantries an
Fuck that sounds something like the Pagans in the Thief series would say/write

No, this is what happens when you let the tribals take part in government. We should have genocided them all when we had the chance.

>WATER = WATTER

>WATER
>NO IS PRONOUNCED WATTER
britain is not a serious country

As someone living in Scotland, Scots is just our way of saying that we have different slang.

>Battert sassitch
Besides unification, I hope Ulster never changes.

>TIFTIT PASTIE BAP
>BANES
>SLOCKENERS
>BRISSELT CHOOKI COLLOP IN A BAP
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUUUUCK IS GOING ON IN BRITAIN
brits.... you live like this?

lad what's going on here, ulster scots? ulster is irish land right, not fuckin scots?

>WHAT THE FUUUUCK IS GOING ON IN BRITAIN
*Northern Ireland
Its a long story

my mistake, but i'm seriously losing my fucking mind looking at that shit on the right

Protestants in Northern Ireland decided to make up their own language because the Irish have one, and also for government funding.

This is the result

What is Banes? It's a surname in the U.S.

hahahhahaha fucking bongs, what´s next? sharia in london?

Scottish here.

Fucking stupid, Scots is a dialect. It should have no influence on how we write/type since we all learn standard English in school.

P-please stop making fun of my ancestral tongue