Ukraine dramatically overstating its population size

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2017/12/kyiv-dramatically-overstating.html

>Mikhail Papiyev, who served as Viktor Yushchenko’s labor and social policy minister, says that the actual population of Ukraine is approximately 20 to 23 million and not the 43 million that Ukrainian government statisticians and officials regularly proclaim

>According to the former minister, some ten million Ukrainians have been forced to go abroad for work, and another ten million are “dead souls, who exist only on paper.”

Well, desu this sounds very possible. Ukrainians should now recreate aristocratic landlords since they have so much free space now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DH6tJVCk6Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJIJz3O9zs
youtube.com/watch?v=CGZXerZGdiw
youtube.com/watch?v=UW0Q_eTDrDg
youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you lie about something like that?

>why would you lie about something like that?
to make yourself look bigger and maybe because their statistical offices work badly. Anyway, Ukraine is poor as hell and it has a negative birth rate, so it's only a matter of time before they slide down deep with their population size

Most of them are in your country anyway

Could Sup Forums move in and create a white ethnostate in the Ukrainian wastelands? I remember getting a visa wouldn't be too hard there, and going offgrid in a dysfunctional state like that would be easy.

>white ethnostate

Divided by zero.

>move to Ukraine
>weak currency and exceptionally cheap prices allow easy hoarding of resources
>acquire Ukrainian/Russian mail-order brides for procreation
>world peace by 23rd century

Wow! Big if true.
Can some Ukrainian user confirm if this statement appeared in other Ukr media?

*If you think about how our gov agreed to let in another 1 mil ukrainians in 2018 (3 mil total) and total of 5 mil of them until 2030 is pretty much a death sentence for Ukraine...

**Now all this upa bandera childkillers cult makes sense. All the educated and smart Ukrainians left their coutry and the remaining ... hmm... remaining not the best citzens.... figured out that it would be cool to consider a nazi puppet a national hero because killing inocent kids, woman and elders is a think everyone should be proud of.

Seriosuly, Poland needs to retake its old Ukrainne lands.

What state would lie about that?
You need accurate data in order to tax people.

>.....blogspot.........
Stopped reading there

>What state would lie about that?
>You need accurate data in order to tax people.
It's Ukraine my friend.

Even if they did acquire it they wouldn't be able to do anything meaningful with it.

european governments also lie about their immigrant population percentage

not 23 but 33 lol.but It is truth

Before revolution ukraine had 43 mln people (small part worked abroad temporary)

After 2014 ukraine had 38 mln people (5 mln in crimean and parts of donbass)

5 mln moved out of country temporary (majority to russia, from western ukraine to russia) due to bad economic situation, repressions of youth (forced draft) etc, 1 million of them are already russians.

So today ukraine has only 33mln under control and only 4 big cities.

>Blogspot
Takes deep breath hahahahahahhahahaha. "pause" hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

from western ukraine - to poland

typo

Which cities are those?

kiev, odessa, kharkov, dnepropetrovsk

only kiev and odessa are growing, rest - shrinking

How come Odessa and Kiev are growing at a time of instability? Is it just in the IT and tourism fields, or other industries are also at play?

as far as i know geopolitics => donbass lugansk = industry mining etc

Odessa => port that allows to ship their wheat to arabic country (their food is way 2 low quality for eu so they ship it to arabic lands)

Odessa is the last piece of Ukraine that is still generating gdp = if russians take over odessa = Ukraine has no more economy

>acquire Ukrainian/Russian mail-order brides
>they are actually prostitutes and are part of a large prostitution ring run by former soviet military rednecks
>you are left with a swollen eye and no money
>you run away back from where you came from

they grow because of other industries.

people with money move to kiev, after the coup part of eastern business moved to kiev. people from small cities move to kiev.

rest becomes africa, i travel due to work. western ukraine becomes africa, eastern - detroit with abandoned structures

odessa is main port, same situation.

>this is what pussy gypsymanians think

Dude, the only danger you've ever met in your life is probably some drunk maori
you can't call anyone a pussy, besides Australia, which lost to fucking birds (lmao)

I've lived in Slav countries more than half my life. I'll be more than fine.

You on the meanwhile are watching your mother and sisters getting fucked by Afrikangz everyday. Your society and values are decaying by the minute. In two generations, Italy will be a nation of caramel coloured mongrels, whilst the East will hold firm and survive, just as we always have.

If simplify this, Eastern Ukraine, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk and so on, have majority of ukrainian heavy industry, machine building, aircraft industry and so on.
Majority of people who works there is ethnic russians, or russian speaking ukrainians with higher education, and good part of them went to Russia.
Western Ukraine, have no industry and mostly agricultural, populated by ukrainian speaking ethnic ukrainians, majority of them not educated and big part of population permanently live or work in Poland.

I think he's overblowing, but it's true to some degree.
43 millions include separatist controlled DNR and LNR, which is supposedly something like 3,5 millions.
Then there are around 3-4 millions of refugees/migrant workers in Russia and 1-2 in Poland.
It's probably something like 35 millions.

Because that's what Ukrainian government does - lies all the time. Plus incompetence.

Do you fully support the azov battalion?

I don't support kosher nazi-larpers. So, no.

KEK, based.

That's my plan. They've pretty much hit rock bottom, only one way to go from here.

Serious question but why does Ukraine want to be an independent country so badly? Their history they were empty steppelands or controlled by either Russia or the Polish Commonwealth. It seems, from my reading, that life under the Commonwealth was actually pretty good for the people living in the "border land".

They just want a better life. Russia is a poor corrupt shithole. People here believe the EU will bring money into the country and deal with the currupt government. Ukraine has the potential to be a much better country.

They were living on PLC lands and they were 1 step from becoming full right partners for the rest of the nobility but... but russians invented D&C strategy. They made ukrainians chimp out on us. The end result was that they bleed out a lot and later russians had an easy task to just claiming of what's left of ukraine. the rusification process started all the way.

You should see movie "With fire and Sword" and you will get the idea.
Trailer (no eng subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=DH6tJVCk6Q4
Full movie eng subs
youtube.com/watch?v=buJIJz3O9zs
Pic attached = on top, Poles who wanted to civilize Ukrainians = bottom ukrainians who decided they want to remain wild and become an easy target for russians.

What do you do for a living?
Where do you live?
How are you?

I've been meaning to watch With Fire and Sword for a long time now, might as well start. I know enough of the history to know who Stepan Bandera was. He seemed like more of a bandit than anybody who was much of a real leader. Cossacks never seemed very trustworthy to me because in every war they fight in they always change sides randomly whenever someone else starts to win. I just can't really understand why Ukraine hates Poland so much. It's the same with Lithuania but that's another topic altogether.

Well I will be living in Poland (warsaw) for about 3 years soon so I will get to know a lot of people. I'm hoping to be able to travel out to Ukraine at some point just to see the land because of the history. It's just a shame that the Commonwealth was divided. I imagine European history would have been far different if the partition never happened.

I can empathize with that. I guess I am just confused why Ukraine seems to reject Poland so much when life within the Commonwealth was actually really prosperous for the Ukrainian people.

I'm studying in western Ukraine but I've been pretty much everywhere here.

low IQ slavics dumbfucks will never have a successful country. you are white niggers.

>memeflag
Gas yourself

>62% of the cabinet is israeli
u w0t m8 ? proofs .

they believe in bullshit

the only way to become rich is to accumulate capital and to make productive work that creates value and profit. EU will never let other people to enrich.

if EU brings money then it is their money, without corruption (that they hate) ukrainians will be forced only to pay dividends, nothing more

russia makes productive work that creates value, germany makes etc. poland doesnt make, ukraine doesnt make in general etc.

>Ukies being anything other than mercenaries that fought on both sides of every conflict while being paid for with alcohol, they were told to put feathers in their caps so we could distinguish them but were too dumb or drunk to even do that so they ended up killing each other.
Ruskies tried to fix them, we tried and now they try on their own, as it turns out its all their own damn fault. Just throw a match and burn it to the ground at this point, country isn't going to get any better.

Actually Ukraine ever becoming a part of the EU just means all you fucks would go to Germany and other EU countries because of schengen free movement. It would increase brain drain and make it impossible to actually develop your country.

Lol at 20 million for your entire country. That's like two Ohios is more than your entire population as a country.

go stick a your foot in your mom's anus!

Hey Macey, we should really just partition that land, gas khazar oligarchs and save our slavic brethren from that hell.

Everyone I know like Poland, most want to go there and work. Maybe this antipoland rhetoric comes from the Ukranian government. The only ones who profit from the chaos here are the corrupt politicians.

>People here believe the EU will bring money into the country and deal with the currupt government

Why the fuck should we do that? Sorry, we have enough leeches already. Fuck off

Good thing their going to your country then I guess kek.

just like poland they want to suck money from germany.

We can just kill elderly. Boom, fixed.
Save yourself first.

It's the same here my friend. When I was in Kraków last summer I met a few Ukrainians who seemed like alright guys. Hahaha except for this one girl named Anastasia she was a real whore but oh well aren't all women these days lol

But jokes aside I hope you guys will be okay. I think you have a very interesting history and it's just a shame to see such worthless conflict going on. Maybe I am biased but I think any agreements with Russia will just be negative for your future. People in Poland seemed to have mixed feelings towards Ukrainians. Some of them really were indifferent and others were really bitter and spiteful. I think this has more to do with Bandera than anything else though. I hope you'll be alright though my friend.

Low population and lots of natural resources is good. Corruption and a shit government are deterring investment and trade which would bring wealth.

there was a thread lately on Sup Forums with whole bunch of articles and documents showing that bandera was a german nazi spy if i remember well. Stepan Bandera literaly killed hundreds of thousands of innocent kids, woman and elders and whats funnier he was even killing mixed polish-ukrainian families.

Its not like ukraine hates Poland, its obvious to us that they are 95% controlled by russians.

As an example i will tell you about state railways. Ukrainian state railways were in terrible shape. 85% of their trains had to be trashed 25 years ago but they kept it running somehow. The state railways didn't bring any profit since like forever, the corruption was massive.

After the orange revolution a short period of normality come back to Ukraine. They hired a Polish buisnessman to fix their state railways and belive me or not but that guy made a miracle. He made state railways bring profit for the first time in its history, he bought many new trains, he lowered corruption a lot.

and guess what happened a moment later =>
Ukrainians started rioting that they don't want Polish guy managing their state railways. They fired him.

This and many other examples shows that orange revolution changed nothing in Ukraine. They are exacly just as wild as they were before.

See. This is why immigration is a good thing. It keeps your country from becoming so irrelevant that you have to lie about your population.

Volny/hatred movie about Ukraine/Poland pretty shocking. No coverage in west press

not a degenerate thought at all

Ukrainians that come to Poland are very different than the rest of the population. If you ask them, 90% of them will tell you that they don't want to be identified as Ukrainian and that they feel ashamed of this. They are literaly polonizing themselves in first 2 years of being here.

No offence cool Ukrainian people in Ukraine

Im not sure if thats Polish project or Ukrainians for themselves but i wouldn't be surprised if thats an act of trying to polonize ukrainian youth in ukraine:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGZXerZGdiw
youtube.com/watch?v=UW0Q_eTDrDg

>Ukrainians started rioting that they don't want Polish guy managing their state railways. They fired him.

That is just ridiculous. I read the book "A History of Poland" by Adam Zamoyski and he talks a lot about the history between Ukraine and Poland and no where do you see Poland mistreating anyone living in the Ukraine and vice versa. The number 1 problem in Ukraine were marauding Tatars and Cossacks who were constantly causing problems, looting towns, and kidnapping and raping people. I can't remember exactly when this concept of an independent Ukraine started but I would not be shocked if the USSR had something to do with it.

As for Bandera I know he was arrested by the Nazi's at some point but regardless he didn't seem to do anything good for Ukraine. He killed a lot of innocent people for really no reason whatsoever. I understand the Ukrainians want a national hero, we all want good national heroes, but Bandera does not seem like someone worth any praise at all.

It's just a damn shame. When I look at the history of the Polish Commonwealth I see nothing but prosperity. sure, it had problems but so did everyone. However, there was a lot of prosperity and development going on and that can't be ignored. It will never make sense to me why the hell Ukraine and Lithuania wanted to be independent so badly when all it ultimately did was weaken Central Europe and allow them to be easily conquered. Divide et impera.

Because dead souls can vote, you can use them.

I'm a westerner but I've lived in Poland and Ukraine. Some poles dislike Ukrainians but most relise they're like 90 percent the same people.

what do the average ukrainian thinks about russians? good,bad?

what's this movie?

who cares about Ukraine anyway
fake country which is only mentioned to bash gommunists with holodomor meme

no

they hired him to make railways bankrupt to sell it to oligarchs for free later. they would tell commoners to blame poles later

they knew that polish guy was stupid. but he was too stupid to understand why he was hired, so he was replaced by another.

I've been studying the Polish language to prepare myself for living there when I leave in the summer and I work with a Ukrainian guy and he tells me that even the languages share similarities. I just can't fathom what the point of keeping up this pointless divide when history has proven Ukraine prospered while they were members of the Commonwealth and suffered while under control of Russia. Again, maybe I am slightly biased against Russia but historically Russia never had positive interests in anyone but themselves.

>Because dead souls can vote, you can use them.

That's the darkest thing I've read all day.

Currently at war with Russia, displaced populations from crimea put out of work, oil rigs at sea now in russian control, more ukrainians out of work
Conscription across the entire nation, Only reasoning I can think of for lying about population is for a facade to the Russians supporting DPR

I think most dislike what the Russians have done, especially in the west. Every city I visit there are memorials for the soldiers that have been killed (a lot more than I expected) but everyones here dislikes the Ukranian government. I've never heard a good word about them

That's actually disgusting.

It happened in America as well. The DNC was caught using dead people to vote in the primaries. It's fucking despicable.

Our country was very successful at the beginning of 00s, everyone I knew had a car, it turned into hell in 2014.

Russians are pushing for a polish ukrainian conflict, funneling people and money to any group willing to patrol the border and harrass locals

Although I think both militaries(polish and Ukr) dislike the communist proxy rabble from both sides

why? the government is putin's puppet?

As it turns out my family once owned a lot of land near Lvov before it was confiscated in WW2. Apparently the Ukrainians are too afraid to build on it in case anyone comes back to claim it.

Too bad I'd never want to live in such a shit hole though hehe.

everytime your government changes you call it shit anyway. Truth is you were better off with Yanukovych, Russian puppet or not.

Now you have IMF NATO puppets that don't give a fuck about you. They look at you as subhumans and couldn't care less about robbing you blind.
>We can just kill elderly. Boom, fixed.

Just shows your severe lack of empathy and why your artificial country shouldn't even exist.

>ukrainians
biggest jew cunts right after jews, scratch that, dont know bigger cunts than them. Not real country, jewish pm, kosher nazis, oy fucking vey

don't read Gogol

we should set up a pol colony in Ukraine, they certainly are not short of land now

Look's like Dmowski was right on the Ukrainian Question.
It's so sad.

see pic

its a movie about volhynia genocide where ukrainians killed hundreds of thousands of innocent kids, elders and woman making them suffer unbelivable pain

here is trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE

"Stupid" = he made a miracle turning trash into prospering buisness

"Stupid" = "to make railways bankrupt to sell it to oligarchs for free later" true but you know what this means, im pretty sure he wasn't told that thats his role. It would mean that his buisness carrier would be over.

** but yea, if thats true than it would explain a lot.
We had this one corrupted polish politician. He was prosecuted and kicked off from the polish politics. Few months later he was hired by Ukrainian parliament or some industry, i don't remember what exacly. We were really surprised WTF are Ukrainians doing hiring him.

Whats with this Czech butthurt, did a Ukrainian fuck your girlfriend?

Why hide your flag vpn user

Time to annex Lwów and Wołyń oblast

CZAS NA MIĘDZYMORZE

quite the opposite. they are IMF NATO puppets now.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

Here are Obama era diplomats handpicking the interim leader (and they were picking the current leader too), and here is the audio to the call. the above is the transcript just for veracity sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

No but everyone tells me they're corrupt. Steal, take bribes, ect.

It's mostly jews and turks who sell ukrainians girls into slavery.

He might be rite tho

Wołyń in polish, literally meaning Volhynia. They translated it to Hatred for some reason.
It's about this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
Although it doesn't just show what happened. It shows why it happened.
Movie is pretty brutal man, as a pole I knew what was comming and had this atmosphere of dread while watching it. The scenes of hohols killing innocents are really graphic man.
Here's the trailer my bong friendo, turn on the subtitles: youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE

I did not hear about this! When did this happen?

railways were always prosperous

they were transporting goods to ports and to russia, tariff and controlling of budget makes them prosperous LOL. nothing more

they hire foreigners only with one reason - to bankrupt companies to sell them for cheap.

idk who is that, is it your minister?

depopulation is caused by trade agreements with EU and civil war.

Funniest thing about this movie is that Polaks show Ukrainians as literal Hitlers but German soldiers were ok
Gotta use every opportunity to lick the German boot!

And then go bankrupt because we lack the funds and foreign investment possibilities to support all this land.

When Yanokovich was a president he got caught many times for forcing factory workers, mentally ill people, people in jail to vote for his party, bringing a photo with a check mark as a proof, if you refuse you could get fired/beaten up.

They want to become a member of the EU, hence the breakaway from Russia.
You either support that or you dont.
Thats to say you either support Ukraines independence or you support Ukraine as a protectorate of Russia.

Oh i don't care if he's right or wrong, i'm just curious as to why a Czech would be butthurt about Ukrainians. It seems bizarre to say the least.