Girls und Panzer - Final

Assume every school except Ooarai and Saunders (unless you count different iterations of Sherman as new) gets a new tank for Final, which tanks do you think they'll each get?

Surely helping defeat the university team is a noteworthy achievement and will see each school be granted some extra budget for a newer tank.

Let's speculate! We were told we'd see new tanks with Final you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For St. Gloriana I'm expecting a cromwell or Valentine even though something more experimental would be way cooler

I want KMM to replace every tank with Maus.

>extra budget

Our lord and saviour.

Why was the last thread deleted?

As a lot of people say, St.Glo is looking good for a Cromwell, or something in the family like a comet.

KMM could go for an E-100 or something if they want more Superheavy stuff, can't say I'm brutally thrilled by German tanks so there's no much I can think of!

Pravda could go with an Object 703 IS-3 or something ludicrous that rolled of the line just before the Senshadou rules cut-off point, or an ISU-152 because of that delicious 'Beast Killer' title it was dubbed with.

Chi-Ha could roll with a Type 5 Chi-Ri TD for Fukuda's newly founded ambush tactics. I think that'd be pretty neat. Although the fan favourite would most likely be the O-I because of all the WoT crossover stuff they've done.

I'd like to see Keizoku return with their pre-existing StuGs or even a KV-1 with a little bit of green still showing through their suspiciously fresh, rattle-canned paintjob.

Anzio probably wouldn't have a new tank, but I'd like to see Duce using the P40 in Final rather than a little CV tankette.

And like you said, Saunders would probably just use the funds to continue upgrading their tanks to E8 specs like was stated in those school info things that are being TL'd at the moment.

Two threads with GuP in the title.

If /k/ wants an /ak/ thread on Sup Forums they should simply make and /ak/ thread. No harm done.

>KMM could go for an E-100
The extent to which the E-100 existed on paper in any great detail is highly dubious.

Why would they want an E-100 anyway when they already have a Maus?

I need this.

Don't forget the hotglue

Do we know how big her breasts are canonically? Or even a decent estimate?

Just for the sake of more Superheavy stuff and variety really, as I said I'm no German tank buff so I've got no idea what tank would realistically benefit their team that they don't already have.

I'm thinking more about what fans would find cool to look at, and I'm sure the Maus was plenty impressionable.

An E100 hull was made

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

The real question is: Is the E-100 better than the Maus?

>I've got no idea what tank would realistically benefit their team that they don't already have.
They pretty have almost all the bases covered when it comes to German tanks. And what KMM don't field in terms of the famous German tanks, Ooarai do. Only thing I can think of is the Sturmtiger, but Karl sorta stole its thunder in the movie.

>I'm thinking more about what fans would find cool to look at, and I'm sure the Maus was plenty impressionable.
Having an E-100 appear would just feel like Maus 2.0

Just discovered that myself online right now. Never new that. I had always assumed it was one of those "sekrit document" designs from WoT.

Saunders could go with an m26 pershing variant or a T29/30/32/34

Even an M6 would be a step up from their current fleet of Shermans. I wonder if they have any Sherman Jumbos lying around?

You think so? It looks like a much sleeker version of the Maus from what little stuff I've seen. Same kind of turret styling but still a lot slimmer in terms of silhouette. I think it'd be pretty neat, but maybe it would be Maus 2.0 in the end. But I think having Maus roll up, followed by an E-100 would make for a really intimidating wall of steel, plus double the firing sounds!

I'd love for Saunders to have something different like a Pershing or T-- tank, but I think the official info thing I mentioned before said they only fielded Shermans for the sheer number of spare parts they have, despite them having all the wealth they do.

Screw it. Up it. A Maus AND an E-100.

It really depends on what school is the "Final Boss".

>A Maus AND an E-100.
Nah, Ratte.

Could KMM just upgrade their panthers to Ausf. F with Schmalturm & 8.8cm kwk?

As per the rules, yes. But then you just essentially have another Tiger 1.

That's a nice M10 model.

>Ooarai fully upgrades all their tank to fight MEXTguy for Final Chapter
>Ducks refuse to change from their Type 89

The ducks will be our downfall.

Mako is more energetic at night.

Always nice to see those officials at night where she's were a big smile. It's always nice to see.

I didn't know that Yuno Gasai had a distant relative.

Chi-Ha-Tan will field an O-I and take on KMM's Maus in direct combat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O-I

>where she's were
where she's wearing*

Oh boy the hunger is getting to me. Looks like I wasted all my coherence on tankposting.

She is a cat after all.
It's so rare it makes me all warm when she does.

Wow, that is a nice Mako, Makofag.

It's Saorifag though.

Oh hey, you've shown up, I posted a link in the deleted thread to this Hana I did a little earlier. Figured you'd like it.

And yes, it is a nice Mako.

My mistake, Saorifag.
That is a nice Hana. Saving it.

HE is Saorifag, not me.

>muzzle break

Anyone got TL for this?

>151976420
>Umm... It will be embarassing if someone sees us here...
>Why don't we go to a quiet place...?

What a slut

She's from KMM, what did you expect? There's no Sodoko to preserve everyone's purity.

She clearly wants to pray in private. Koume is a good Christian girl.

Would Pepperoni be a good mother?

Arisu should join best school.

It's been discussed already, and we all agreed Bakaroni is imouto material (she will be a great mother though).

fucking delete this

Darjeeling is elegant.

She's lewd in her elegance.

>Darjeeling is elegant.
Lady on the streets, slag in the sheets

Or elegant in her lewdness.

Deus vult, deus vult indeed

Darjeeling is for sexual only.

I want Saunders to at least bring out any of the American tank destroyers. I want to see them have a Hellcat zooming across the battlefield, running and gunning other tanks.

>A tank flanks the Hellcat
>The Hellcat takes 19 years to rotate it turret
>The Hellcat dies

>gust of wind blows twig at Hellcat's hull
>twig penetrates hull and disables engine

I can't imagine in my head Darjeeling saying "Hey" in any context.

Her elegant mask falls when she starts getting nervous.

fuck off already cancerous circlejerk

>Her elegant mask falls when she starts getting nervous.
I need to see this animated.

Super Pershing when?

This image always gets me.

Mika is a better Darjeeling

ARL 44 that tank is sick.

Miho is a harem master

>we don't spill tea
>insteadly drops cup after 1 tank is taken down

I don't have many criticizes of this show, but this was one of them.

She looks like she just got radio news that she was the only one on her team left after 5 minutes of fighting.

They should have saved her teacup break for a more important scene.

I mean, if Darjeeling was everything she made herself out to be that might be a legitimate complaint, but as it is I see no problem with her dropping it like a spazz.

I'd agree if she didn't say right before she drops her tea "We will not allow a single drop of tea to spill".

There's plenty of more "oh crap" moments in the series.

Is there any new RW raw dump, there are pieces of RW a few threads ago that i see so i just assume that there are new raw.

Fuck off Swiss, get it translated first. Dumps always end in thread deletion.

I am not Swiss... i wish i am Swiss so i can contribute to this thread.

Not really. Moderation is pretty erratic lately.

So much drama over anime fans talking about anime shows on an anime board. Who cares if they do it every day. Is it taking up too much precious space?

It's a few butthurt faggots constantly spamming threads about it. There is one especially retarded one, who is really autist about it, who keeps saying that every board is Sup Forums but with with its own 'flavor', obvious newfag, but since it's mostly them spamming threads, the mods/jannies will think they are the majority.

mootkins come back ;_;

Better start spamming that on /qa/, the problem from the start was ignoring the problem. Well, can't really be called ignoring since probably no one knew about it, until it was too late.

making a patch with this pic
Anyone got any ideas for text?

Ideas so far are
>Armor Aficionado
>Panzer Whore

>translated first
You do know where you are, correct?

This isn't /k/, translations are not mandatory. Every other thread has had untranslated material, so don't be going all "We are an English-only thread here", because we are totally not.

Except it's not anyone talking about shit.

It's literally just posting lewd and non-canon pictures of random characters and shitposting about them. That's not discussion in my book.

Then lurk more.

>It's literally just posting lewd and non-canon pictures of random characters and shitposting about them

welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck out

>That's not discussion in my book.

you're the same brand of autist who ruined /ak/ threads on /k/

I hate to bring up this stupid meme, but none of that is an actual argument.

I think you all need to lurk more, actually. How is it that every other thread seems to run just fine, but you all just want to wallow in your own filth while lashing out at those who are trying to help?

>but none of that is an actual argument.

neither is your pointless bitching

>Gloriana
I'm hoping for a Cromwell, maybe even a Challenger. But with Glorianas core tanks being slow infantry tanks they could actually get a Tortoise.

>KMM
I have no idea, honestly. It's not like you can get heavier than a Maus unless you bring a Ratte. But that would be a bit silly even for KMM.

>Saunders
I'm hoping for m10s or Hellcats. Let's put an end to the Sherman meme.

>Oorai
At least I hope they get some new tanks. My guess is on a proper light tank, maybe a Stuart. Duck team will have to let go of their beloved steel coffin.

But does that make it right?

While I also hate the /k/ crowd, you all have to recognize that these threads will not last forever, so make the best of them. Shitposting the same images over and over is not making the best of them.

I feel as if the Final Chapter will do nothing to bring peace to these threads, only more harm.

>who are trying to help?

get fucked
we don't want your help

>But does that make it right?

who are you to decide what's right

Not me, obviously. But the groupthink here is pretty bad. Just pray the mods don't blanket ban general threads.

Crack addicts say the same thing, you know.

>we
whoa there anonymoos legun

you're the one with the collectivism complex

and if generals got blanket banned on the entire site, we'd be all the better for it

>Crack addicts say the same thing, you know.

And what gives you the right to tell them otherwise

we as in the people who agree with my point of view

So literally like 5 people?
You guys are the cancer here, just remember that.

>So literally like 5 people?

I guess that means only 5 people are keeping these threads alive

And being as there's 34 IPs at current that means 29 people came here just to bitch and break rule 3

If you don't like what is posted, leave

I'm from /k/
I don't even post here
I'm just laughing that you're spending a Saturday crying about what you don't like

Take this shit to /qa/ you fucking retards. How many of you complaining and bitching now have done anything to contribute to the thread?

Have you answered the OP question to spawn discussion?
Have you created any content we'd all like to see?
Do you help in the TL of Phase Erika and RW?
Are you a typesetter?
Or is all you do bitch and complain something isn't totally up to your standard?

There's one dipshit retard janny that still hasn't got the sack , he deletes the threads at specific time when he feels like it, but won't delete another thread if it's made literally a minute later like this one.

Grow a fucking pair of nuts, if this community is too toxic for you try /k/, or perhaps a totally different website altogether. Opinions here die from them getting no attention, not you feeding them (You)s.

Do you notice when you start garbage like this anyone involved in content at all flees the threads? Have you forgotten how bad Fuckofffag made each thread on the weekend?

>So literally like 5 people?
You are literally ONE (1) guy. Everyone else is telling you to fuck off.
Don't you see the irony? You try to ruin other people's fun because you supposedly know what is best for them. How egoistic do you need to be for that?