I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most...

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We like India, we just want them to poo in loo.

/r9k/ deserves a spot among the nobility. Even though I don't use it.

POO

bitch lasagna

Sup Forums,/m/,/k/,/jp/,/fit/,Sup Forums and /out/ are the only good boards.

Maybe stay in your own country and be surrounded with your own people and culture instead of sucking on a nations tit made for Europeans, you baby.

Assuming this is not a troll (who the fuck would actually call an indian in the west IRL a street shitter?), don't be a beta. Workout or something.

I'm Indian as well and if anybody said that to me they'd get their fucking ass beat.

Wohoah! I'l have you know that I do kickers, I do fucking twisters. You come into this board again I'll fucking rape you. Street shitter, yeah. What are you going to do about that? TICK TICK BOO!

Why u no poo in loo?

I disagree with this image, /r9k/ is much worse than any other board. At least I will get some enjoyment out of gassing trapfags from Sup Forums.

Assuming this isn't a larp I just want to let you know that as a white man, seriously, at the end of the day, I observe that your culture is as or more sophisticated than our own and that you are genetically as or more intellectually capable than us. This inspires in me a feeling of genuine respect and for this reason it upsets me that people UNIRONICALLY push memes about Indians being fags for this or that reason (obviously I have said Pajeet hundreds of times and will continue to mock Indians if the appropriate situation presents itself but it's just bants). I feel the same way about Asians.

You should be ashamed, not of yourself but of your country and your countrymen. They're one of the most despicable races to ever exist.
>blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/
How dare people be critical of India and Indians. Fuck off Pajeet.

Your entire culture is based on getting the golden ticket to America and coming back to India rich. None of you want to be Americans. You are worse than Mexicans because your racket is actually legal, and gets lobbied for by Silicon Valley Jews. None of you are actually better than the white guys whose jobs you take, you just cost employers less in the short run. Eventually business will figure out that they have to hire white people anyway and the whole 2020 superpower thing will collapse. You still smell like shit, go barefoot in white collar offices, and create Indians-hiring-Indians situations where everyone in a department ends up being Indian. Nobody likes to hear you people gossiping in your dot languages. You have shitting in the street in common with black people shitting on the bando. Even your food is done better by hygienic white people. Nothing you do is actually needed here. The worst thing you do though, is willingly act as a patsy cutout for globalist tech CEOs. Every Jew-owned tech company has a Pajeet CEO now so that they can push the myth of smart Indians. The average IQ of the subcontinent hovers around 78. You're being boosted by the Jews at our expense and that alone makes me hate you.

I sometimes think these threads are pajeets begging for compliments.

no, it really doesn't

lmao cuck

Get out of our country.

Stop shitting in the street tf is wrong with you heathens?

I yell this shit out at Indian people at least once a week in real life. Indian people in America live in tiny apartments and walk to their IT help desk jobs in arizona. They all drive expensive cars and congregate outdoors in large numbers, to which I can only assume the inner members street shit whilst the outer members provide cover.

They mass up near bus stops and movie theaters, and cat call women with literal "show Bob, open vagenes baby." We throw our trash at these people, if you can even call them that.

What is the most mind boggling to me is, I've eaten Indian food. I've cooked masala and coconut curry, and I go out to eat Indian food like 3 or 4 times a year
It's all really good. But when pajeet brings ten fucking containers from home and microwaves that shit the entire office smells like onions and diarrhea. I don't understand how you people fuck up your own food so bad.

Long story short, fuck you
Fuck your country, fuck your culture, fuck your half assed coding ability, fuck your help desk shit grin attitude, and fuck you for shitting in the street and having the nerve to get mad when we yell at you.

Street shitters on suicide watch.

Designated shitting farms

>we just want them to poo in loo
Why? Let them poo where they want, as long as they're in their own place. If some aliens came from of outer space and told you to shit upside down, because that's the way civilized creatures do it, would you?

I don't think your argument makes sense.

Pooing in loo is more sanitary because it precludes flies from transmitting bacteria from poo to food.

I'm not telling them to shit upside down, I'm saying that pooing in a manner that covers your feces is healthier for everyone in your community than pooing in a manner that leaves your feces exposed.

There's no hate in that, I don't think. It's just banter. I know it's hard to get used to it, but people here often shit on Poles too. Most of us just don't care, with occasional spaz sperging out about it hilariously.

Well It is no secret that India is a shit hole ... otherwise pajeets won't be coming to US/Canada in masses and taking over our cities.

Your dog leaves feces exposed and no one died from it yet. How does their street pooing affect you? Why do you care?

You have convinced me. Pooing in the street is okay.

Now lets go together for a nice street pooing session.