AMA former refugee in western cunt

What I don't get about Sup Forums is that many have absolute 0 knowledge or experience in knowing what it's like to be poor, or to be a minority in a 1st world country. Often I hear feels before reals but most respones are insult like "go back to your home". "ur no real [nationality] xD". Come on, is that really what this bastion of logic and reason has to offer?

So therefore I will begin this ama where I will give my insights and experiences as a former (((refugee))) from yugoslavia (90s war). Before starting, a few quick facts: yes I'm a filthy muslim (casul tho, i drink). I have no problems with any race or religion. Yes I have serbian friends, as well as dutch, croatian, turkish, afghan, and many other ethnicities.

Anyway I'd like to talk about hings like 'pull yourself up by the bootstrap (LOL), 'niggers are by definition inferior' (jesus christ lol), integration, religion, racism, multiculturalism, agency, etc.

AMA you faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature11128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you a muslim?

Go home serb

Alright, I'll bite. I love a good war story so tell me yours.

this

hello shlomo, how's day going in cia ?

Alright, I'll bite. I love a good
cut penis so post yours.

Muslim go back to your Saracen infidels. Europe is for Europeans.

hey, mind if I ask what's your background ???

it's fortunate that our ancestors had the foresight to ensure prosperous futures in our respective lands, while yours just wanted to fuck as many goats and cousins as possible. ive lived all over the middle east, fuck you

You have to go back

You're a serb living in the netherlands. Why should they care about you?
Your experiences being poor, being a minority, don't matter. You're only there on the good will of another country, another people. They have no obligation to you, so again tell me. Why should they care what you think?

sage and hide any thread that uses R_t terminollogy.

>that spacing

Jesus Christ is the only way to God.

>niggers are by definition inferior
nature.com/articles/nature11128

Well honesty not all middle eastern countries are like that.The main reason for middle east destruction though was Islamic Arab invasion 1400 years ago.in ancient time its use to be pretty advanced

I was born in a muslim family.

nothing special desu. Dad was forced into the JNA so we fled. Akchully was supposed to go to Germany but my parents heard it was faster to get into the Netherlands probably because of bureacratic reasons, knowing that Germany had the most refugees.

feels b4 reals

>yugoslavia
>middle east

Sandzak or Bosnia?

> I was born in a muslim family.

I wonder if you have the IQ to understand that that's not an answer to my question?

Would you like to try again, or should I ask another?

Dont just believe what your family believes, do some research into Christ. Hes the only true way to God.

Terug naar je eigen kankerlandje

>I wonder if you have the IQ to understand that that's not an answer to my question?

Is this niggerburger RETRADED?

>JNA
What happened to your father?

Islam is an ideology Ahmed. You're not born with it. It doesn't flow through your veins.

Remove kebab
Remove fake kebab

It has nothing to do with refugees retard, it's about race, it's about shitskins migrating not tranny serbs.

Listen senpai, it's not like in the US where people are born cultureless blank slates and then go church hopping to find a religion suited to their beliefs, here you're born into a religion and that's it. Most people be they muslim, orthodox or catholic observe some customs handed down to them by generations and generally don't even know the core beliefs of their religion. It's more of a cultural thing than a religious one.
The problem with the muslims is they are more susceptible to radicalism, and their leadership (in Bosnia for example) sees absolutely no problem with importing 20000 mujahedeen to fight for them.

If it's all culture, then what the hell are they doing in Europe?

Is being a minority in a 1st world country tough?

But I welcome the concession that there is no rational reason to be a muslim.

Many of us do have experience being a minority in a first world country. Specifically us in the Southern states. It takes living with blacks to realize that the bigger their population, the more crime will be committed. You Europeans make fun of us for our crime stats but what most of you don't realize is the crime committed by whites is proportional to whites in Europe.

No one enjoys hating another person or group of people. I wish I could have lived up North and have been blue pilled like you. But no. I had to fight blacks my entire life growing up because I wasn't a blood or crip in middle and high school. And then I got to come home to my house being robbed.

Even Democrats down here are distrustful of blacks. So there's nothing I or any Southerner needs to ask you about multiculturalism. I don't care about inferiority. I care about my people being slaughtered here everyday on the news.

it's there culture to Leach on actual non-gypsy Europeans.

Remove kebab

Non whites need to step up or fuck off. They contribute nothing to the world and live off the whites. No sympathy for you worthless people
>but muh peanut butter

>he was born in a muslim country to muslim parents
>"hurr durr why are you a muslim"

lmao literally RETARDED

I know you get it. I'm asking Muhammad though. Maybe, who knows, we may be able to reason with them.

For Europeans, no, absolutely no reason. Even Bosnian intelligentsia accepts their Serb/Croat roots. To deny that Islam was brought to the continent by the sword of asiatic hordes is lunacy.

I just explained this to you Hamza

>insult like "go back to your home"
how is this an insult?
You think anything would be different as a westerner in your country?
You're not a minority in your own country.
Now you're in our country with your hand out and you expect some kind of respect or special treatment? Fuck off.

>muslim (casul tho, i drink)
Disgusting

>literal brainfart
>"PULL MY FINGER AND HEAR MY EXPLANATION"

lmao the absolute state of niggerburger education

>absolute 0 knowledge or experience in knowing what it's like to be poor
fuck u , I'm from Poland

I meant no rational reason for anyone.

Founded by a deluded fraud and degenerate to prosper in his degeneracy and getting his authority from two religions he plagiarized.

I think I've been punked.

Good troll is good.

You do not belong there, it is as simple as that. You did not go there out of your own will, you were brought there as a weapon, and at some point you will be utulized against the lical populace. You knowit, I know it, everyone knows it. So stop pretending.

Thanks

our jewish overlords just pushed you people on us. we were never asked, we were told and if any of us disagree we are called racists.
to make matters worse your people refuse to integrate and force everyone else to accommodate you or we're called racists by the jewish media.

so yeah it's pretty obvious why you aren't like. you're unvited guests who are completely disrespectful assholes.

>you faggots
Go back to your home

kys niggers lover

Gut gespielt Freund!

Your governments create instability in our part of the world and then pick up well educated human resources for $0. That's Yugoslavia, I don't know what the deal is with all those Africans and Arabs though.

kys nigger

>kebab
>with serbian friends
If you care for your life, move to a new town and never contact your serbs again. Once the removal starts you'll thank me.

Cuz whoever heard of instability in the Balkans and the Middle East before the West was involved there.

Do me a favor and tell your mates in Vondelpark to stop harassing strangers with their sob stories for a few pennies. Its pathetic and insulting. The war was 20 fucking years ago.

kek serbs are fucking pussies, the word slaves derives from the word slaves

It's a hard red pill to swallow, I know. The responsibility lies largely with you, the voter. Say no to foreign interventionism.

what is your view on ufos and ayy lmaos and have you ever seen one?

that's our jewish overlords for you. I wasn't talking about Christian Serb refugees, you Serbs are totally insane but in a good way. just muslims and niggers we don't need those kind of people.

*slavs

Fleeing civil wars.

The red pill is being cleared from that delusion, which I previously held.

I agree that foreign intervention to overthrow despots in that part of the world is insane folly, but to install them... Profit.

Opkankeren kutneger.

So then I guess they'll never stop running.

again, 0 arguments.

sandzak

Are you dense? Don't you know that most muslims attain their religion when they are born? You don't just choose to become a muslim (aside from converts).

stoer lol

That's not the minority I had in mind but ok. There is no question that blacks commit more crimes than whites. There is also no question about the fact that they should be criticized, I'm here to talk about the way that Sup Forums likes to call them niggers and round em up for the sake of memes and stupidity which is in no way productive. Yet at the same time in all their insolence point at leftists and sjw's and call them stupid and irrational.

>I care about my people being slaughtered here everyday on the news.
So do they.

>there
oh boy

again feels, no reals

>What is indoctrination

you have very simplistic views on these things yet you have the nerve to question my IQ.

>You think anything would be different as a westerner in your country?
Are you really this much of a victim that you think this way? Are you really being serious here?

cant please them all

my toilet is in the room to the left

Ok Alex jones

pure emotional response

epic

>Amsterdam
disgusting

Ex-Yugoslavia immigrants to Europe and the US are largely the most educated of the bunch. This I understand because you get skilled workers that would otherwise cost 10s of thousands of dollars to train. These people were screened and went through a process, but I don't understand what there is to gain from this current wave of African and Arab refugees, other than the fact that Germany was growing too strong and America doesn't like it when her allies are too powerful for your liking.

Why should any western country take poor refugees with no marketable skills, a poor command of the native language, and who often follow repressive eastern ideologies?

Please kill yourself you muslim spic.

>Yugoslavia
>Stable
>Ever

Things you need:
1) to go back

Is being a minority in a 1st world country tough? If yes explain how so.

Am I dense? Why can't you just say you're an atheist or an agnostic, or non-religious or another religion?

Why do you have to claim you're a muslim when you don't adhere to a word of it? If you do adhere to a word of it, my question is why???

A simplistic view of things? Islam is a plagiarism and warrant for degeneracy and violence. You say simplistic really it's just truth.

Fuck off balkanigger.

If blacks cared about not being slaughtered then they'd stop doing it.

hehe you really showed me THERE

bottom line is too bad for you if your born in a shithole that is your destiny. just like brown and green lizards don't mix neither should humans this liberal insanity we are one bullshit is destroying the world and will ultimately lead to more bloodshed, because in the end all is tribal and genetically inferior fags like you muslim abdula are not suitable to survive into the future. Yous is a tainted and inferior race due to thousands of generations of sanguimous marriage and religious idiocy. The walking dead can teach you a lot about the reality of the world. Being supposedly human is not enough. you are a parasite and a cancer on earth and must be destroyed.

agree

Do you really believe that you can just invade other people home and get away with it?
Is it worth it to put your life at risk for it?

>What I don't get about Sup Forums is that many have absolute 0 knowledge or experience in knowing what it's like to be a minority in a 1st world country.
And neither should anyone else. First world countries didn't become great by letting everyone in.
You have to go back.

If you're so great why is your country such a shithole? And why do you run away instead of trying to fix it?

>have absolute 0 knowledge or experience in knowing what it's like to be poor, or to be a minority in a 1st world country
... and we don't care. Fuck off and die. We owe you nothing.

The thing is, there is no 'stopping it'. This is the problem with arguments on pol. Picture a hood rat. Your dad is absent, your mother a crackwhore, and you're being initiated (often by force or persuasion) into a gang at 12? There are many factors that make it extremely hard if not impossible to perform normally in society. They have less power/agency than you may think. You can't expect them to just 'act normally'.

Understanding what it is like to be in their position would go a long way.

what is this rambling lmao

I don't know how dense you have to be to call it an invasion

>First world countries didn't become great by letting everyone in.
oh yeah except that time when you invited many foreigners to clean up the mess you made after ww2. Sure thing Hans. Oh and dont forget waging war and invading other countries. Exploitation is the name of the game and the western world is the best at it.

>If you're so great why is your country such a shithole
what? where did i say that?

>And why do you run away instead of trying to fix it?
Look up what 'war' means.

Sure I can say I'm agnostic but it's not easy coming out like that in the muslim world.

>Why do you have to claim you're a muslim when you don't adhere to a word of it? If you do adhere to a word of it, my question is why???
There are many factors and reasons to why some1 follows x but not y in a religion. Imo it's best to as reasonable as possible. Adhere to x because it promotes something positive, but not y because it's outdated for instance. I'm not sure why you have such a binary look on religion, it's a lot more complex and many factors play in it. Moreover, many texts can be interpreted in many ways, there is literally no way to be a real muslim because literally everyone (even among imams/theologians) can disagree about stuff.

non response

Is being a minority in a 1st world country tough? If yes explain how so.

>I don't know how dense you have to be to call it an invasion

Yea when the rightfull owners come for you caling them dense will surely save your ass.
My question was, why are you risking your life to steal other people land when you have your own?
Do you belive that europeans are done fore and there is no danger?

It's not like favellas in brazil obv, but there is definitely a discrepancy between rich and poor. The problems is just wanting stability and equality. Minorities have chances, but not the same as natives. For instance, If you're a moroccan, you're gonna have a harder time to get a job because of your name. This has been proven more than once iirc. This type of racism is harder to detect because it is less in-your-face, but still present. A lot of the problems are less in your face so you have people question the validity of your complaints. Like being pulled over because you're not white (yes this does happen) and drive in a nice car. Or somewhat older types of racism (decades ago) where the dutch government invited many moroccan and turkish workers to work here but ended up being exploited without much compensation. This feeling of being exploited still lingers with some of these minorities and is sometimes brought up as 'you dont care about us, we worked for you to clean up your mess but you fucked us over'.

I personally have it less bad because I'm white and not dumb, I could fit in more easily than black or north african immigrants. I could go to university while the others were hanging in the streets. Most of these people don't have the drive/intellect to pursue a degree.

Anyway, Is there a point to be made for minorities as in to police their own neighborhoods and pull themselves up by the bootstraps? Yes, to a certain extent, but it is also important for the natives to respect these minorities and grant them the possibility and chance to integrate properly. It's a two-way street, both sides have to accomodate to the other to a reasonable extent.

Holy crap I made that macro like over 100 years ago

The whole point of being a refugee is that your country is in disarray and you need to leave to preserve your life. This != a free ticket to re-settle anywhere in the world permanently. With that in mind, why and how did you get to re-settle permanently in the Netherlands?

I've spent my whole life living as an Anglo Saxon, broke as fuck, as a minority in the heart of England. As a minority around Islam.
I'm racist because of experience. I know all about your little cult. Shitskin scum. Stay in Europe. I dare you. Make that decision. You won't live to regret it.

Sounds like a typical balkanigger.

>Minorities have chances, but not the same as natives.
So? How is this a bad thing? The Netherlands isn't a ''migrant nation'' like America or Canada

It's bait you faggots, SAGE.

This is my big issue with refuges, they are nothing but cowards. You fight for your country, you die for your country.

If all the refuges that came to europe, actually banded together and fought back, then we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now.

13 million syrian refuges. if just 3 million were in fighting condition, thats a big fucking fighting force.

God I fucking hate shit skins. Just retards and pussies.

>Pity me the thread

Is there a country that you would say affords non-natives the same rights and/or privileges as the natives?

If not which country does the best at bridging this gap?

Go back to where you came from.

I don't fucking care if you've had a shit life. 99.9% of lives on Earth so far have sucks shit, and civilization is the antidote to that. Western civilization deserves to be protected from you rapefugees whose net contribution is VERY VERY VERY negative on society.

The fact that your shitskin race and religion is becoming the majority in most major European cities has led to massive crime increases, huge costs to the taxpayer, and a total collapse of social trust.

>Yea when the rightfull owners come for you caling them dense will surely save your ass.
Jesus christ get off high horse lmao. Why the fuck do you act like you're some sort of Gods. There is a difference between appreciating help, which I immensely do, and kneeling down to a God. Are you seriously this much of a larper? Are you this disconnected from reality?

>My question was, why are you risking your life to steal other people land when you have your own?
What are you even talking about. Do you even know the definition of fleeing? What on earth are you expecting from me?

>Do you belive that europeans are done fore and there is no danger?
Did you forget that I'm 100% European despite my religion?

Btw show your flag lmao

alright you cornball

Alright pour your heart out, what did they do to you or your wife?

NL is by definition and history a nation of traders who granted freedom to many. They were known to be progressive towards jews and other outsiders. They were one of the earliest to provide freedom of religion.

I don't know why you would use that as an argument. Even if what you said was true, how does that excuse this discrepancy? How does that excuse racism?

You have to be completely sheltered from reality to form such delusions. Wars are complex, you don't just 'band together'.

Your post reminds me of this picture. Minorities are very entitled it seems.

Why don't you go back to Bosnia?

>you
you need to kill yourself