Then
>reality

Now
>beta fantasy

Kirito fucked a girl, though.

>post memes xD
How about you kill yourself back to 9gag

>wanting any realism to anime
It's like you don't even understand why the medium sells.

>Outlaw Star
>Shonen
Fuck off.

are you high?

If you haven't seen Aria you need to get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

Fuck this thread! FUCK IT!

>about 10 inches between the shoulders and the head

And this is how boards start to die. When Sup Forums tier trash starts to sneak in. Mods kill it before it grows

>Ramiel is best girl
Oh come on, everyone knows that Leliel is best girl

If I didn't know they were actually male, I would have sworn the list on the right was describing a girl from some shoujo. Huh...

Kirito doesn't whine after Eincrad though.

Whoever made this picture was either trying to bait or didn't watch the anime on the right, except Mirai Nikki.

Why are you watching faggot anime user?

>Mari = Asuka mother
This is a fact, at least the mother of Shikinami.

>self-waifu paradox
Is this the final stage of enlightenment in regards to Advanced Waifu Theory?

My first anime was tenshi no tamago. I only like about 30 anime that are Le "deep" and intellectual like tatami galaxy, texhnolyze, mushishi, gits, eva etc. Everything else is shit. I especially hate those angsty, convuluted, and/or overrated teen shows such as Death Note, Aot, Sao, YoI, Code Geass, etc. Deep down I know the only actual good anime is Legend of the Galactic Heroes, which is my favorite anime. Everything else is pure garbage. I don't know why I bother with anime when I could be reading books which a far superior in their narration and story telling than anime could ever be.

Is that what you wanted? Just start a 3x3 thread.

>Kaworu achieved CHIM
top kek

The best way to see the progression of shounen MCs is by looking at all the jojos.

>Part 1 -
Pussy but turns himself into alpha as fuck
>Part 2 -
Buff and alpha as fuck
>Part 3 -
Buff and alpha as fuck
>Part 4 -
better start toning it down
>Part 5 -
We beta pussy as fuck now with daddy issues
>Part 6 -
We strong independant lesbian
>Part 7 -
Don't forget to make the disabled community feel welcome
>Part 8 -
We literal homosexual now

>shit talking SBR

>Japan giving a shit about any community
Its just Araki letting off some steam of his homoness

>Meme
That image is a fact

>meme
I do not disagree with this picture.

>Part 7
Don't forget to make the disabled community feel welcome

Cannot unsee

>JoJo

>>>/reddit/

>trying to fit in

What the fuck happened? Did the effects of the nuke just start now?

kys you cancerous cuck

You must be 18 to post.

The nuke buffed men with radioactive strength, although the radioactive particles have reached their half life and we can see the protagonists degenerating.

Anime of dwarfs fighting humans using 3D maneuver gear wen?

EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ? ?_? ??YOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO Sup ForumsRO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK Sup ForumsRO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (????)?*:?? ??: *?(????) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(????) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(????) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO Sup Forums MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>

>Giorno
>beta pussy
Nigga's like the most hardcore jojo out there. He has the biggest killstreak of them all.

then don't post

FoTNS isn't even shounen.

so this....is the power.......of no mods...................

.........woah....................

"no u"

yeah i guess manga in shounen jump arent shounen manga

I love Yusuke

Dude what?
Giorno became a mafia boss at 15 and never even mentioned or cared about his father
Jolyne is a boring cunt just like her father
Johnny is the most well written JoJo by far
Gappy is fucking ruthless and is just trying to get laid