Madoka Magica

I can't decide, Sup Forums, who's the bigger piece of shit?
This cunt? Or the violin faggot who abandoned a girl who visited him in the hospital constantly.

Make a contract with me.

Hitome by default, because Kyosuke didn't really do anything wrong. Sayaka is a gregarious and outgoing girl with a ton of friends, and she never made it clear that her feelings for Kyosuke were different. Violin-kun probably just assumed that Sayaka visited him so often because she's a good friend who would likely do the same for all her other countless friends.

Urobuchi.
It's always the author's fault, never the characters' fault.

Kyubei did literally nothing wrong.

Sayaka was the one that abandoned him after discovering that her body was turned into an empty husk. She couldn't see herself as human any more while he still was.

That sounds like something a character from the anime would say.

Violin faggot was worse. Didn't even tell the girl who had been visiting him constantly that he left early or tried to talk to her after he was healed. Ungrateful faggot.

Morally none of them were wrong. Sayaka didnt make her move and Hitomi outright said she was going to before doing so. The mans part in this is fairly irrelevant as he cant read minds and cant tell someones feelings directly without some kind of confession or the like.

Not her fault Sayaka never made a move. Fair game. Hitomi even gave her a chance.

Besides, Sayaka has Kyouko now.

t. Sayaka

>who's the bigger piece of shit?
Homura of course

Sayaka is not a lesbian fuckin yurifag

Give it up user. They're all faggots now.

Sayaka is bisexual at this point at least, baka.

This guy gets it.

Nobody. You can get on Kyousuke but worse you can say about him is he's dense, a little self-centered and violinsexual. You can get on Hitomi for forcing Sayaka's hand with an ultimatum, but while self-interested she gave Sayaka an opportunity to move forward as well. And neither knows about Sayaka's situation, but her situation isn't simple.

So it's just some drama to push Sayaka further to the abyss. Don't worry, Kyousuke is a pretty shitty boyfriend and Sayaka moves on to sexy redhead pussy.

Search deep within your heart, Anons. You know it to be true.

Neither of you get it. Homura is a good person. She's just too passionate and emotional for her own good.

Her passion makes her do bad things.

I really hate this about the Madoka Magica fandom. Sayaka was literally in love with a boy, yet people claim that she's somehow gay just because they want to fuel their lesbian fantasies. Please tell me, where was it implied that they're gay.

I'll give that Homura is actually in love with Madoka though, even if I don't think there's anything sexual to that love.

> 2 girls not related living together without any reason to

Kyouko is homeless, I'd say that's good enough reason.

Their problem, and yours, is being fixated on putting characters into boxes.
Who the fuck cares what sexual orientation they are. It's not a matter of whether character A is gay or straight, but if character A is or isn't in love with character B.

>where was it implied that they're gay
did you even watch rebellion?

You are a fucking idiot if you believe so. This:

Is clearly lover's affection. Their fingers interlaced is done only on people in love. Is way too sensual than just friends.

Also:
Yeah, did you even watch the movie? Is so clear.

rebellion is a piece of shit and any "serious" madoka fan ditch that garbage

But those situations are exactly the same in this context.

>I'm not wrong, everyone else is!
God you're retarded.

>is so clear
I...know? That's the point I was making?

>guy pokes yurifags
>thread explodes

What's wrong with Rebellion?

This useless piece a shit is a big reason why

She didn't even do much, for better or worse, and therefore didn't get much screentime. Only way you could reason her dragging the movie down is if you're triggered by lolis.

She was fanservice disguised as a plot device. After it was revealed she was a red herring, she played no role in the story.

Yeah but only for Madoka

You snooze, you lose, salliku.

Is called fanservice newfag

How does a character who got like 1 or 2 minutes combined total screentime make a movie shit? I've heard so many other understandable arguments against Rebellion so you're just coming off as a massive faggot right now.

Stop trying to summon ack. I swear you're both no-life basement dwellers.

No they're really not.

You should really work on that myopia of yours.

Cute

Sayaka looks like a boy

These.

>bad things
>literally saves everyone and gives Kyubey his karmic comeuppance by enslaving him to counteract entropy

>Sayaka was literally in love with a boy
>Urobuchi says Kyousuke was never right for her
>The only way she'd be happy is if she gave up on Kyousuke
>Tells Kyouko that she's over Kyousuke
>Spends movie fucking around with Kyouko
>Hand holding

user, I hate KyouSaya. I really do. But it's a thing and pretending it isn't at this point is a waste of time. Madoka didn't start out this gay, but post-Rebellion, the franchise moved in that direction.

>Homura
It was called a confession scene by the production staff, written as Homura's love for Madoka in the InuCurry concept notes, and blatantly stated as love by Homura. This is literally maintext and not up for debate.

How is she fan service?
The only reason she's in the movie is because there needed to be an angel with a trumpet to go along with the angel that had the sword. I thought it was kind of nice to show that Madoka's holy kingdom really did include all magical girls beyond just the ones we've seen already.

>saves everyone
>by becoming the insane demon ruler of the universe and fucking up the LOC
>by brainwashing everyone
>things are clearly fucked with the broken landscape and the half moon

She's suffering so the others don't have to.

Nobody did anything wrong except Sayaka for thinking that anonymously wishing to heal her crush would make him fall in love with her and then not realizing that she would never have a "normal" love being a magical girl anyway.

We're easily baited and that will never change.

Sayaka avoided him on purpose after failing to cope with the fact that she's an undead abomination now. Hitomi explicitly asks her for permission, and she gives it. No one but Sayaka is to blame here.

>Left: characters who matter
>Right: trash

Thank you based Lawson for clearing that up.

GochiUsa isn't that bad.

They should have had Madoka turned the other way.

Why does Homu have her glasses on? Does she not take them off to sleep?

Was talking about team stop light and Bebe, Homura-sama.

No you weren't.

Sayakachan is incredibly handsome.

Because it's a sleep over and they're going to practice making out.

>ZR pajama socks
Homura once again proving her superiority.

Can't fault the guy for realizing Sayaka was a lesbian in denial and wanting no part of that.

I really like Hitomi, she seems like the most emotionally healthy girl in the show.

Is being a bitch 'healthy'?

>emotionally healthy
>literally has such a tantrum that a nightmare spawns
Hitomi only seems calm and collected most of the time cause she usually gets what she wants by virtue of being an ojou, but when things dont go her way she's more emotional than most of the girls.

Not being a weakling is healthy.
Hitomi demonstrated strength and maturity by giving Sallaka an ultimatum. She deserves respect for that move.

She didn't give two shits about Kyosuke when he was a cripple and only gunned for him when he was healed, challenging her "friend" in the process. She will most likely cheat on him immediately with the next guy with better prospects. I can only assume /r9k/ would call this healthy, typical behavior for women.

She had no problem dating Kyoske after her best friend died. That's would be more than enougj to kill a relationship and it's more than a little weird up that she's out having fun despite him being a root cause in Sayaka's death.

see
hitomi's "strength and maturity" is just a front that she puts up, just like most of the girls in the show.

That ultimatum was bullshit to anyone that wasn't legitimately retarded.

Funny because your post reeks of /r9k/.
The timing was off but it's safe to assume that Hitomi liked Kyosuke from the beginning.

But Butcher wrote that scene to show Kyouske's a selfish asshole and that Sayaka was better off without him.

So what? It doesn't matter and it's still canon

My post would be /r9k/ if I said all women were whores like Hitomi. Merely describing her to factually be a moral-less whore is not /r9k/, dumbass.

>liked Kyosuke from the beginning
>didn't visit him once at the hospital

She had a normal reaction to being repeatedly ditched by her boyfriend. Sup Forums spergs out for much less.

>Merely describing her to factually be a moral-less whore is not /r9k/, dumbass

That's an exaggerated description of Hitomi. She's a normal 14 year old who got her shit together unlike the other girls who are unstable as fuck, which is exactly why they got recruited by QB.

>She's a normal 14 year old who got her shit together
Not him, but that too is an exaggerated description of her.

How is it exaggerated? She factually did not visit Kyosuke while he was crippled, meaning there is no reason to believe she ever liked him significantly during that time. She factually went after him after he was healed, factually challenging Sayaka to her face. She factually did not seem to give two shits about Sayaka dying, apparently not even having a single thought that she could have some responsibility. From these facts we can make a logical assumption about her character.

And QB only recruited 5 girls in the show because any more would be too much for a 12 episode series, let's be honest here. Madoka didn't even have any significant problems but got recruited anyway for instance, meaning QB could have gone for any little girl and not just unstable ones.

>Is clearly lover's affection. Their fingers interlaced is done only on people in love. Is way too sensual than just friends.

Have you seen Indian and Korean dudes? Or just Asian girls in general? Get out of your basement faggot.

Go to bed.

Why did Homura bane Sayaka and seal her in the concept video?
Seems a little excessive.

Didn't they show Hitomi criying in Sayaka's funeral?

>Hitomi demonstrated strength and maturity by giving Sallaka an ultimatum.
Not really, talks for a few minutes and she resorts to forcing a situation. She seems stronger and more mature because she's in a better position to dictate (in fact it's intentional: she's supposed to look superior to Sayaka and even Sayaka feels that way), but she's just a teenage girl bumbling along, trying to deal with the fact her friend is her potential rival for a boy. And that's how it looks to outsiders: two friends had a falling out and one of them ran away and suicided, over a boy. A boy who was going to put either one of them second to his interests anyway, mind you.

But whatever, Hitomi was a plot device. Moving the plot forward was her purpose.
>She factually did not seem to give two shits about Sayaka dying
She was shown grieving at Sayaka's funeral. And while it doesn't take away the opportunistic vibe, she may have chosen not to visit Kyousuke because of Sayaka, feeling conflicted and guilty over having feelings for the same boy as her friend. Don't witches control unhappy people?

I want to take home that rare sleepy Homu.

Why must you shit up every single Madoka thread you can find?

Stop trying to pretend you aren't the one posting what you are replying to just for the sake of trying to pretend more than one person thinks "ack" is real.

Nah, you just want to bump shitposting threads from the bottom of the catalog.

easily the boy.
all this lady did was ask him out.
she even gave her competitor the first move.
violin kid never cared about sayaka. she was just obsessed with him.
he didn't even tell her when he got out like she wasn't even a friend, what a piece of shit. not even meme girl deserved him.

Wha? It's cute, don't care about your /u/ drama.

Yeah, you just calling it "cute" doesn't exclude it being shit that ruins the thread.

I don't care what you think ruins the thread, but those quotes are totally unwarranted. Those pics are cute and that's a fact.

Ugh cant the both of you guys just fuck off?

It's already 2017, and you guys are still at it. Are both of you planning to keep this up for another year again?

That's not me, I only posted the cape one. I'm sorry, I'll admire adorable pictures in silence so it won't trigger your mental disorder.

>Green
Did nothing wrong, even allowed Sayaka a chance to go first
>Violin faggot
When with a superior girl instead of some pretentious slut

Hundreds of other threads on Sup Forums have crack pairing pictures being posted.

If you are that triggered by one guy doing that just stick to forums instead.

How do we fix Madoka threads?

I've been avoiding posting in them for some time now but I think we need to start making some progress.