Dear British Women

Now that you are completely unattractive to all British men, and you're relying on sandniggers to make you one of their 18 wives, should British men keep a close eye on the news in the coming weeks for mass female suicide?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qnSnEgtP6DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All jokes aside what is it with English girls where you see this weird shaped head? It almost looks like an upside down triangle, I only ever see it on girls from the UK. Is it from the inbreeding? Serious question.

>British Women are completely unattractive

kek

wide shoulders, narrow hips, giant forehead, upsidedown triangle face.

Bongland really is an absolute state

I don't understand what you mean by upsidedown triangle but there is definitely something ugly about her face.

thats a very ugly woman

shes not hermione anymore so stop shoving her in our faces

would be considered 5/10 here...

She has the face and body of a scrawny fifteen-year-old boy. Who finds that attractive? Weinstein, maybe.

>implying that's attractive

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
"H-hello, I'm user. Y-you're the prettiest girl I've seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?"
>she pins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
"YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!
>quickly grab her hand and ho into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
"FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a giggle that sounds like a horse with it's leg caught in a woodchipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
"ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT'S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I'LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?"
>look at the menu. It'sin English, just fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
"I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!"
"I'm sorry, madam, we don-"
"I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!"
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
"JOLLY FAKKIn ELL, IT'S TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN'T WE?"
>look over my shoulder and frantically signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

I blame the parents first, then the men who are stupid enough to make these girls believe they're fuckable, so they can get a quick chag.

inb4 "amerimutt blablabla". We go the same cunts here too, I blame the same shit/

Backing this up. Without the hype in hungary she is below average.
I can go to the town square, or into a popular pub to only see better wemen.

"we need to save the white race guys!"

how are there not more misanthropists in this world

Nice repost, faggot. Here's a photo of our newest princess and her dad

it's not even the attractive level, genetically. it's the moral compass and lifestyle.

i will take a buck-toothed gypsy over a 7/10 British girl, simply because i have no interest in marrying a man in a dress. and that is what a British woman wants to be treated as. she doesn't want equality, she wants equivalence. she wants the same shame to be attributed to her for sleeping around, a a man has, when it is self-evident that a "man-whore" is to be applauded for his skill, whereas a "woman-whore" is to be shamed for acquiring what any woman could, by simply laying in a street.

>anglos
>white
lmao

OBSESSED

Speaking of fucked up British moral compasses

>some whites are trashy, fuck some disgusting yellow chink instead goy!
How about no

>implying you wouldn't fuck her

Why would he want the prince to be gay? That kind of ends the royal bloodline.

Why are British woman such trash. This is why sharia is needed

Hiya sweet tits

Most British men aren't exactly good looking either, despite what the memes say.

I'm racist as fuck towards niggers but I'd marry and fuck and breed with a black chick if she wasn't fat/deformed, if she was a christian, and if she was a virgin.

However such a thing doesn't exist.

cause then the royal family would consist of a fag, a racemixer, a hafbreed, a niglet, a token white guy, a pleb, and a white trash slut with terrible tits
that way they would better represent the modern british society

British women are still worth 10 American women, same for any European females.

nnnhhhhggggg ...muh yellow fever. what hve I been doing the last 20 years of my life??? should have been contract software dev doing remote jobs for western companies but living in the east, philipines, thailand, vietnam, japan, china, banging the women.

Irish barely over brits worst looking wise

>British women are still worth 10 American women
I strongly disagree.

British women are even sluttier than american women, and less attractive. Our chubby girls look better than their average girls, and england has a fat problem too.

How is she attractive? She is one of the most plain looking women alive, even with makeup.

>richard la runa
>makes 50 million dollars teaching men how to pickup women
>british media pay him money to come on their show
> so they can trash him

Richard is red-pilled as fuck on women. He knows the toxicity of western women, with all the kike poison in their brains. No wonder the kikes want to destroy him.

i dunno. There's a breed of men that just like that boyish look. Like all those that said jamie lee curtis was hot as fuk in true lies and trading places. Whatever wiring they've got inside their skulls, its nothing like the way I'm wired.

>Guy last name is La Ruina
La ruina in spanish means the ruin, the downfall or the bankrupt.

Emma Watson could literally me MtF

Agree
I only wanted to fuck her when she was 12

I've never understood people's attraction to her. The only thing I can think of is the weird pedofags that jerked off to her in those wizard movies.

Operation Happy Holidays
Method- post happy couples and families to the roasties.

West Woman have nothing to offer!
Even a Dating Guru tell you that!

Why would they want to read it in the news?
More important things to do, like having a stroll in the park.

Those roasties went fucking ballistic during that interview kek

>outdoor gym in east london made from melted down knives
kek

The ugliness doesn't bother me so much. I've gotten use to it. It's the sheer stupidity of most British women and their easily swayed beliefs buy a bit of simple propaganda that irritates. Most British women are just absolutely fucking braindead.

>GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
gets me every time

>british men usually average looking
>not too many uglies
>british women
>90% have fucked up faces or are just plain disgusting looking

how?

Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite.

No tits, no ass, face like Dawkins. Indeed, british women are the pinnacle of female perfection.

To hold our larger brains

You'll have enough space for you large brain, when we buttfuck you into debt, like greece.

>15****888
THEY'RE FILMIN MIDGETS

this is a contingency of their plan you fool. to drive white men away from white women to jumble up the races

For me, it's Japanese or South Korean women or bust.

Failing that, I'd rather remain single.

Looks alright

It's those dueling catapillars over her eyes.

>the jews are making me find brown girls attractive

what a g

Even the fuckken royals can't stand British women

WE WUZ EMPERORS

Kek

Hahaha, British men been saying this for years. The only reason why i'm still single is because i don't want to go abroad and theres a shortage of foreign birds here. Pakis can have british women, i hope they enslave them desu.

>jewish matchmaker
>harry and meaghan

That's their plan

Celtic genes are ugly as fuck

>because i don't want to go abroad

Why?

The only reason I'm still here is because I have no way out.

Woah

She is really very very average brit bro.

I simply don't want to. This is my home. Gunna try and get me a Eastern European bird soon, ship her over here. Just need to know where to find em lol.

"Hold on, mum. My double-decker-processed-cheese-bacon-salami-skittles-milkshake-chicken-fries-and-pizza-burger with extra grease and onion rings will have to wait a moment. I have to tell user I'm only single because British girls are fat & entitled kek"

Oooohh, fatty got triggered

Why is it like this anyway?
It can't just be genetics.
British men aren't known to be overly attractive around the world but they aren't as butt ugly as the average English woman.

>celtic genes are ugly as fuck
>belgian
retard alert

Hot!

>British men aren't known to be overly attractive around the world
they're a lot more desirable than german men, buddy

Kek, I know we have our share of Celtic genes. Although we're more Germanic (certainly in Flanders) So there are people here that look very Celtic or Med, while other look Germanic. Like myself :^)

OT: Belgian women and western women in general are ressembling British women by the day. I'm always astonished how fat girls here can be compared to other countries

You gotta realise these girls posted online are not at all indicative of the average female in these countries. The average chink, jap, Filipino are absolute dogs DESU. Thais are the hottest in SE Asia but still most look like they have been hit in the face by a wok. Hottest Asians by a country mile are Koreans, but most of them are from plastic surgery and shit tonnes of makeup. If you want unbelievably hot women everywhere you go, travel to Latin America, in particular Colombia.

North Korean women aren't.

Shame they're brainwashed, though.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

yes just like iPhones and niggers, except only one of them work.

Because most British guys have no standards and the quality of women goes down because they don't have to work out, work on their appearance or make the slightest effort in their overall demeanor to get a boyfriend.

>No! Noo!
kek

a lot of british, irish and other nw european women are naturally very attractive, it's their lifestyle choices of fast food, no exercise, tattoos, fake tan, piercings, bizarre clothes that makes them look like whoreish pigs

the german had a point though, britain is one of the few places in the western world where the average man is more attractive than the average woman

>Not posting it
youtu.be/qnSnEgtP6DM

I can never decide whether I like Piers Morgan, he's a fucking ridiculous white knighty cunt in this, but he's stood up to feminist dykes and other similar human scum on this show before.

Name sauce

That's still whiter than most white chicks virgy boy

He's a retard. Just watch the interview with him and Tommy Robinson.

>average females aren't hot

Yes, thats true for any race of females. In her prime, if she's keep herself fit and tidy the average bird is about 6.5 maybe 7. Fat, bad style ( e.g. tatoos & piercing on face, or dressing up as a man ( square shouldered suit ) ), shit hair cut ( short back and sides ), old age, being too fit ( going muscles and flat chest ) all bring them down ,so that the average female over any age above traditional AoC is a 5.

I've been to the far east as a monger and banged some of the women. Haven't done it half as much as I'd like, but I know from experience most of the women are dogs just like they are here, perhaps worse. The difference is, the top 10% females in several far east countries are available to mongers for the right price. As an average incel pleb on a monger holiday I could bang females like in pic related.
While here I can't go near the top females.

I would but I don't really want to drive myself any more mad with rage right now. Feeling very blackpilled in general after witnessing too much high-concentration stupid lately

It's the combination of excessive make up and binge drinking completely wrecks their skin most of them dye their hair too which turns their hair into dry straw especially the unnatural colours.

Trust me when I say the average Colombian is way way hotter and just as, if not more so, available to bang, for the right price. They are also way more fun unlike the typical Asian starfish.

All western women are inferior in every single category apart from looks and DNA, not just British women. That being said, bong women are uniquely ugly though.

All memes aside bongs are actually among the least inbred, there's a huge amount of genetic diversity among Anglos. The reasons they look the way they do is due to centuries of extreme class divide (descendants of the peasants are much uglier) and that the celts and other tribes living on the Island who mixed with the Anglo-Saxon conquerers were obviously ugly as fuck. Their modern degenerate culture doesn't help either.

She looks like she lived next to a nuclear testing zone.

So you just admit to being inferior, thats pathetic

tbqh if i was in any capacity to advise young and not so young men that's what i would do too
go to eastern europe for instance, women over there are a dream compared to western whores i'm told
mole ukraine women i heard of lately

Whatever Ahmed. You're the ugliest specimen on planet Earth and we will always find you repulsive. We will always stand by our men. This man is actually right that women are too entitled and degraded by feminism and 21st century lifestyles, but that doesn't mean you get to come between white men and women. British people are very attractive, even when you look at the most gorgeous people in Hollywood past and present, many of them have British genes.

She's not considered higher than 5 here actually, but she's shoved in our faces as a 'feminist' and apparently she is sometimes an actress. So it doesn't mean shit that she's used to represent us, in fact I think she's part French.

The British royals are German. Diana was the only English person near the throne of 'England' in 300 years. The state of pakistani IQs.

You're not white. British women don't want anyone but white men, but we don't like emasculated fags either, so no wonder you have to look abroad, I pity the poor ladyboys.