I was an average japanese salaryman, run over by a car and was reborn as the hyper powerful evil dragon!

>I was an average japanese salaryman, run over by a car and was reborn as the hyper powerful evil dragon!
>But I'm not actually evil I'm a super nice guy
>I killed the demon king in chapter 2
>Whoa who would have thought, I turned into a handsome human
>I'm going to buy a crippled slave to heal and resell her, because I'm suddenly not nice or something
>But I can't touch her, that'd be perverteeeeeed

Jesus christ, how does this garbage genre keep outdoing itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DL6dpctSl_DME-4cnnZ8mkfCIb9nIMlu8P8JhDU-it8/pub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Someone out there unironically thought this was good writing.

Wish fulfillment is extremely successful in any form of fiction. Isekai just cuts the bullshit and gives us the opportunity to live vicariously through the relatable mc as he pursues fresh elf booty

Anime fans also tend to give less of a shit about repeated tropes than other mediums. Hell we like and expect that crap

>the relatable mc
There's the flaw in the formula.
The autistic motherfuckers who write the bottom of the barrel shit that makes a large portion of this genre couldn't write a relatable mc to save their lives.

Can I get a source on this? I've tried on 4 different websites and still nothing...

Jaryuu tensei, my masochistic friend.

You're not considering the worst case scenario. What if Japan's birthrate is so low because this isekai garbage IS relatable?

Not relatable to YOU, perhaps.

Well not all isekai is part of nuisekai.

>I killed the demon king in chapter 2
this should be a thing more often

I doubt there's many human beings out there who can relate to a guy who thinks he's a nice guy, but bought a slave with the sole intent to resell her at a higher price, and yet is too beta to touch her sexually because he's afraid of being called a pervert.

Compared to commu, this is better.

To what

nips

Just take a look around.

>That douchey permawink

People don't actually do this
Did this fucker learn about humans via old manga?

This is literally the jap version of the smarm-brow.

The title is communication skill or something. The MC is unlikable and probably has mental disorder.

It's just that when all the wish fulfillment stuff is exactly the same shit, it stops seeming like a wish. Oh all of you have precisely the same wish. Are you sure that's your wish? Because that's sort of weird guys.

>Be an average japanese salaryman
>Die from accidentally slipping in front of a train.
>Get reincarnated into a dark fantasy world as a serf.
>Work the fields and waste all your money slowly acquiring armor of a knight.
>Decide to travel as a mercenary.
>Get shit on.
>Keep trying to become something even if you are just a normal man in armor.
>Through sheer force of will and desire to live, begin to climb the ranks of a legend.

A true underdog story never going to happen.

Those don't actually exist. If you can reach the ranks of legend, you had an outstanding talent or potential in the first place.

Knights are gay.

You shouldn't even be spreading this.

>Those don't actually exist.
You know the best Roman King before the fall of the Roman Kingdom started out as a slave?

They actually exist.

Meaning he had an outstanding talent to get there.

Knights were like the high school football players of their day all hightalking bout damsels and shit but then hanging out their castle weightrooms fingering out each others' buttholes and calling it 'holy oath' hazing

You know, it was kinda more amusing when I read the original first chapter at narou but not by much. This isn't supposed to be taken seriously btw, its kind of like a lighthearted parody or at least thats how it felt in the WN some time ago.

I don't know if they included it but he also stumbles on a couple having sex and scares the shit out them, then he goes after the man wanting to give his clothes back but obviously the man thinks he's going to be eaten etc.

Maybe the manga didn't get it quite right but eh it still seemed below average I guess.

I think I may have autism, I got bothered more with the artist drawing this face an average of 6 times per chapter instead of the bad writing.

>Be average Joe
>Village got attacked
>Go on revenge spree
>Do retarded shit but survived because plot armor & pseudo pragmatism
>Laugh as others die for doing what I do while being unable to bend reality like me
>Audience is too stupid to know that & think I'm actually pragmatic

No, you are normal. That face is terrible outside some very specific situations and it's overuse is completely unjustifiable.

arent they making a king arthur movie? of course the movie title or the trailer ever say king arthur, just "legend" but clearly its about king arthur? was his name arthur before he became king? I know in old stories once you become a legend or something if your name isnt "noble" enough they change. "your name is same? no from now on you shall be henceforth known as samson".

Thanks senpai

>MC is a dragon
oh, this isn't so ba--
>turns into human
it's shit

I like isekai

Exactly why that Vending Machine MC is such a patrician by completely abandoning the human form.

Same here, I've lost the count on how many I'm reading right now. I just picked up that one and it's been great so far, but I need more Shuna in my life.

Welcome!

I fapped to re:monster.

sauce on that loli?

also why i liked the sword MC, abandoning human form completely and becoming equipment for a loli who he daughterus.

>Vending Machine MC
Are you joking? At this point I can't tell. There is already a sword MC, for example.

Same, also love isekai threads. It's like a call to all the same user to come back and have some fun!

Shovel MC when?
Gets stronger with each person buried.

Look for 'I Reincarnated Into a Vending Machine'

This Underdog stories don't work because people will argue that because he was the main character and therefore had plot behind him it wasn't underdog and will never be.

>He, who was an authentic Vending Machine maniac, died from a traffic accident while protecting a vending machine. He, who had expected that his life was finished, woke up in a lake shore surrounded by abundant nature. He didn’t understand what had happened to himself. He only knew that he had become a vending machine. Alone in the labyrinth of another world… As he wanders alone, he meets a lone girl who causes the story to change.
>43 chapters translated
I'm dying... will I be reincarnated in world where everyone is either ironically reading Isekai stories or autistically raging over them?

>Jesus christ, how does this garbage genre keep outdoing itself?
because faggots like you read it?
holy fucking shit how stupid can you be?

Wait a few years, we are getting there.

You will become Sup Forums

explain berserk

>I died and got reincarnated into a world filled with other people who have also died and reincarnated! We all have to work together to figure out how to beat this world!

>Cute elf girl from an isekai warped into our world
>Lucky~! waifu get!

Is he an otaku NEET too.

>But reality is different
>I am unable to communicate with my waifu
>She is suffering from depression of being separated from her party members, being stuck in a foreign world
>She is unable to consume any food from our world that isn't completely natural
>I've been working my ass off her her sake
>She refuses to take bath for unknown reasons

Already happened.
docs.google.com/document/d/1DL6dpctSl_DME-4cnnZ8mkfCIb9nIMlu8P8JhDU-it8/pub

>In one month, my pretty waifu has become this thing.

>Her beloved hero turns out to have warped into our world too
>But he was seen as a dangerous drug addict and was shot to death.

So whats up with all these retarded reincarnation stories and slave girls?

Is it the only way Nips can justify a woman spending time with their self-insert?

Sounds fun

That could actually work well. The reincarnated autists would split into factons based on their waifus or favourite manga/anime series and wage wars. Considering that most of these stories are already self-referential parodies, I wonder why there isn't such an isekai story yet.

>aren't I awesome

fuck you i like it

What the? This is some dark stuff.

Yeah most Nips writers are autist
>Buy or save slave
>Treat slave nice or some other stupid shit
>Go to free slave
>WAHH no I want to be your slave dont abandon me plz ;-;
>The end

The only thing that could make it even more shitty if it had those godawful rpg level up panels where the MC is able to acquire multiple skills by touching shit.

Isekai is a symptom, not a cause.

Fantasy worlds just aren't set without the traditional slave girls, user. It's like having a comedy with no comedy.

>where the MC is able to acquire multiple skills by touching shit.
I can't think of anything like this. Except Slime Tensei, I guess. But that's more reaction to what he does and not touching stuff.

>that vomiting

Wait a second, is this Bomber Grape?

Bomber Grape isekai?

2017 off to a good start

I think it's eating most of the time.

I think he just means touching the floating menu to 'acquire skills' on a skill tree.

re:monster did it too, eating basically anything gave him skills.

I was reincarnated as a sword did this too.

Fucking savage.
Fucking feels man.

Are there any other eating ones besides Rou? I forget if that one Evolutionary Seed or something is eating or not. I think it was just skills and using them over and over with massive exp multiplier right?

It sounds like a familiar concept, that's true. But are there any others aside from Death March? It's usually stats, I think. I don't recall skill trees pretty much ever.

>She is unable to consume any food from our world that isn't completely natural

why?

>this garbage genre keep outdoing itself?

When the writing gets better.

i wish he didn't get all skills of the monster he defeats, just a random probability to get 1 skill, it would've been a bit more interesting and not so hax

Elves are pure beings.

preservatives and other chemical shit

Post your Isekai ideas

>>She refuses to take bath for unknown reasons

>drug addict shot to death
Is the setting in philippines?

Well, I don't really mean skill tree - I more mean selectable 'skills' to fill skill slots.

I think I Was A Sword does this from what I read most recently, there are a ton of skills selectable but only x amount are equippable at x time/level or whatever.

she's an erufu user, a pure being who eats nothing but veggies.
well slime tensei MC had the predation skill that allowed them to get the main skill of any monster they ate.

and thats all the good isekai MC that had that skill that come to mind, the rest are garbage written by sakamoto 666 and arifureta

Elves man, digusting as they can get.

>flying sword that only has a weilder because he feels like it

Traaaash

Give me a series about a magical talking sword as it transfers between masters giving them great power and passing down their skills and techniques to the next wielder.

>I was transported into an alternative world where no people exists, but it seems I have the ability to talk to nature.

MC can talk to the land, water, trees, air, and ask for favors which if his relationship is high enough, they might provide.

Like asking an apple tree for a fully grown apple. It'll juice itself out to completely grow one in quick time.

Maybe ask the wind to flow the right direction too.

>Image:Reading

You win this time Google.

>another nihonjin gets isekai'd
>sees MC talking to plants and inanimate objects
>takes him for a madman

>I died and got reincarnated as truck in modern japan! Now I have to drive over people to transport them into other worlds

it actually gave you the sauce, stop complaining user.

and you lost how?
You got your sauce didn't you?

Pretty sure most Hero and Maou stories have a magical talking sword that does that, but no one will remember them because their plots overshadow this one aspect.

Zero no Tsukaima sort of does this though.

>Not getting the joke

>transfers between masters giving them great power and passing down their skills and techniques to the next wielder
This reminds me of Sevens and the ancestors(which are the best part of the story)

No Sword though.

What's been up with this story? Any big reveals in the latest chapters that would hype someone up.

Surely it can't be worse than Arifureta.
That one was great for cringe. The MC comes in pretty every scene riding a motorcycle while dualwielding railguns doing backflips with explosions in the background and angel choir spreading flower petals and the peanut gallery envying the cute girl in the backseat.

This sounds like one of those "it's so bad it's good" kinda story.

i like how this isn't even an exageration

I think the best thing about Arifureta is that even when it's ended, people still talk about it. It's great.