New World Order: Muslims to be majority in Europe within two generations

In what year do you think Notre Dame will become the Grand Mosque of Paris?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/26/muslim-majority-in-france-projected-in-40-years/

Other urls found in this thread:

acdemocracy.org/muslim-immigrants-draining-european-social-benefits/
blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G1484&t=KJV
fox59.com/2016/06/21/indiana-man-18-arrested-on-terrorism-charges-accused-of-attempting-to-join-isis/
newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458840
youtube.com/watch?v=rS-qFdw-v_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, i was thinking more like 2060.

>muh 40 years

not gonna happen
shit will hit the fan soon

marine le pen lost, france chose to surrender to islam.

>neocon shill rag
>40 year demographic projection
sage

Why do you all hate Muslims?
Muslims are some of the most peaceful people I know.
They will bring great advancements to Europe.

Never my amriki brother, if anything our community tend toward hedonism and reject of traditions. There will always be a bulk of practicing muslims in France but I don't see us ever growing much in number in the future, even with our slightly higher natality and immigration.

shit will hit the fan.

They are not europeans.

implying muslims will keep muslims in 40 years

most muslims in the west are liberalized and leave their faith. you only see very tiny radicalized muslims because they're interesting.

as they're getting westernized, their birthrates are decreasing to same level as native population

there will be no muslim majority country in europe

What do you think will be the last straw?

I don't know - whites aren't having children, and immigration continues unabated. I think that if there is a cultural European revival and whites choose to have more children, perhaps they will remain a majority. But as it is now it seems the birthrates are too low and below replacement level.

>They will bring great advancements to Europe.
like gangrape, inbreeding and a totalitarian religion? sounds fun let's do it!

But don't Algerians tend to be a little more westernized - are you representative of the other muslims?

Muslim immigrants boosted Sweden's economy.
And most Muslims are peaceful. Only the fake Muslims commit evil acts and are likely funded by the American government for fear mongering.

Just convert and like Christianity we can make Islam more European. Actual 'white Shariah' will instil stronger morals in European youth, eliminating Feminism, then we can unite against "them".

acdemocracy.org/muslim-immigrants-draining-european-social-benefits/

Instead of complaining like cucks pol should embrace Islam and convert at once

Islam is the last hope to uncuck the white man

It's hard to say desu, but I would say that we are on the same level as Moroccan while being less progressive than Tunisians.
But anyways for now we are mostly decent muslims, I just don't think our growth is sustainable as it suffer attrition from muslims marrying non-muslims, or failing to properly pass the faith to the next generation.

fuck off abdul

That article is obviously biased.
Islam is a conservative religion.
Islam is politically incorrect to the world.
Sup Forums should love Islam.

Agreed. The agnostic amoral European youth of today are degenerates and more likely to care less about traditional values and will race-mix faster without much thought.

A combination of Islam and a new found pride in being white could save the European race. Look at Islamic societies like Iranians, Bosnians, Somalis, North African Berbers, they have great pride in their own people and mostly stick to their own ethnic groups.

A B S O L U T E L Y
D E L U S I O N A L

>the best solution to the Jewish-organized invasion of Europe is to surrender and join a David Koresh cult and learn subhuman jibber-babble

He's baiting you if you haven't noticed. He posts same type b8 in most threads and you idiots gobble it up

This is the first time I've replied to these anti-muslim threads.
Nice try though. Maybe some immigrants in your country will change your view on them

>Muzzies increase GDP 1/1000000000000th of a %
>GDP per person decreases 6%

lul yeah really boosted their economy. And as a bonus now no one can afford housing due to the increased population causing the prices to rise. Yay! xDDD

All Muzzies in the west deserve the rope or bullet.

> Said the guy living in a country with almost no muslims

Not him but I don't think anything will happen. I think we will be slowly and surely bred out and no one will lift a finger to stop it because no one is sufficiently uncomfortable enough to act out of their complacency. Mass migration and globalisation has never happened before anywhere near this scale at any point in history.

>t. Muslim country that has been slowly invading Germany since the 70's

Fuck off you disgusting sub-human roach.

Muslims are everywhere in America, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

Heh, no. The Muzzies down the street that own the gas station hate white people, it's obvious in the way they speak to us and act. I always felt they were suspicious so I gave a tip to the FBI about them. Well surprise surprise the son was arrested for trying to join ISIS. Fuck Muslims.

There was a Muslim guy at my lunch table in middle school, and he always made disparaging comments about gays. He once said he wants to beat them to death lol

Muslims and white nationalists could work together to eliminate feminism and the fag disease, and then we can boot them out of our lands. It should be easy considering their IQ averages 80.

There is no notion of "white people" among muslims, anyway not among fellow muslims I met. Even the one who hate native frenchs don't hate also estonians. The category "white people" as a race is non-existent in our culture.

I can only describe what I see, I can't ascribe the motivation for their behavior. And from all their interactions with white people, I would conclude they hate white people. Though you're probably right and they just hate them because they're non-Muslims.

And I have no idea why the MIDF posts this picture. It's actually really insulting. Hitler didn't think Islam was true, he just wanted a warrior culture for Europeans. He would have been happy with any religion that promotes warrior culture.

Matthew 24:7
>For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.

Nation in the common Greek translation is the word "ethnos" * and it can be understood as:

1.a multitude (whether of men or of beasts) associated or living together
2. a company, troop, swarm
3. a multitude of individuals of the same nature or genus
4. the human family
5. a tribe, nation, people group
6. in the OT, foreign nations not worshipping the true God, pagans, Gentiles
7. Paul uses the term for Gentile Christians

Christ foretold racial strife.

*blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G1484&t=KJV

>And everyone clapped.

Muslims do not hate white people. They may hate the people that invade their countries for false reasons and even then some of the locals respect the soldiers.
What you are being fed is propaganda from the MSM so America can justify occupying the Middle East.

fox59.com/2016/06/21/indiana-man-18-arrested-on-terrorism-charges-accused-of-attempting-to-join-isis/

k champ

>Muslims to be majority in Europe within two generations
Nuh uh.

Good. Deserve it for bullying Hitler for no reason.

One guy out of the BILLIONS of peaceful muslims.
>hurr there's uhhh lots of terrorists
The minority of those evil people do not make up the majority of Muslims. Are you just filled with so much hatred that you cannot see your own bias?

funded by the (((American government)))

Please be joking. I don't want to believe that even the Left wing, who I already consider the lowest species on planet Earth, are that fucking dense and unaware of reality.

>be first Muslim family in the city
>son gets arrested for trying to join ISIS

And as I said, I initially reported them because the father acts like a raging asshole to white folks and due to that no one goes there. Yet they somehow stay in business. I suspect the whole family is involved in terrorism. Muslims cannot be trusted, and soon we will have to remove them from our lands one way or another.

>In what year do you think Notre Dame will become the Grand Mosque of Paris?

There is still time in 2017

Don't respond to me ever again brainlet

>we will have to remove them from our lands one way or another.
You sound like the real terrorist. I wish you find happiness in your very hateful life.

16% of French muslims support isis,
Among young men age 18-24 that number rises to 24%

newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

You're just a butthurt Muzzie brainlet. I pointed out the obvious flaw in your posting and that's all you can respond with?

>80 IQ inbred intellectuals

lmfao, typical Muzzie trash

>have a virus
>we must kill the virus one way or another otherwise it will kill us
Just let the virus be,lollol

>56%.png

It's funny because when people of other races consider whites the "virus" for raping and pillaging the lands of EVERYONE for centuries, Sup Forums cries and say >HA racism isn't real guys! If racism is real it's only against whites!

The mental gymnastics that is used to keep Sup Forums running the way it does is one of the greatest mysteries of science.

yeah but it's perfectly fine according to liberals:
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458840

>wanting terrorist to stay
>calling people who report terrorist, "terrorists."

Where ever whites went they spread civilization and actually raised the standard of living of the places they occupied. Where ever Muslims go they lower the standard of living. Most of things (((whites))) are blamed for was caused by kikes, and you know it. Hell even some blacks are waking up to this fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=rS-qFdw-v_o

The muslims dont hurt you if you are true christian, when they surround you and you love them aka submit then they will just leave you alone, just put yourself in their shoes and they bugger off. They are created by God to clean up, They are the war horde that cleanses. They just have their own world view. When christ returns the muslims will be on the frontline.

i know some guys in the french army when i was in the service, this was 5 years ago and they told me how bad it has got there, and that was then.

common thought in the french defence force was kicking them all out.

i think they may put that thought in motion soon enough.

>whites were responsible for slaver-

importing a fuck load of foreigners "for no good reason" just breeds resentment and leads to race-based nationalism. By uprooting nations how do they think they can get away with no violence?

>never said I wanted the terrorist to say
>Said most Muslims are peaceful
>Didn't call him a terrorist for reporting him
>Called him a terrorist for threatening mass extermination and forced removal or innocent people

Learn to read before joining our conversation.
Thanks

if you kill off welfare, they can't support their families.

then you kick out the foreigners that don't work.

>Billy punched a guy so that means I can punch him too, and it would be Ok.
>Whites aren't responsible for most of the wars and deaths on the planet.

What is the phrase you guys like to use?
"It's not racist, these are facts."

stay*
of*
>learn to type
fml

I can accept the wars part. Territoriality is just a fact of life for social animals, war is the logical conclusion to it. And for the same reason some day soon we will be enemies. You either need to get the fuck out of Western countries or be prepared to die, because I am and I'm willing to kill others in order to assert our territorial claims.

Le Penn got 33% of the vote. It will rise as the situation gets worse.
The West will not die a quiet death.

It's not about religion but race. All of these muslims are arabs or africans; they will continue to be arabs and africans even if they abandon Islam.

I'm glad you have showed me your true colors.
>war is the logical conclusion to it
The same beliefs the fake believers use.
Kill kill kill. That is all you extremists ever think about.
>You either need to get the fuck out of Western countries or be prepared to die, because I am and I'm willing to kill others in order to assert our territorial claims.
Now if Muslims told white people to get the fuck out of their countries how would your Governments respond?
We already see how they respond and it breeds people like you.
The thing is the people invading their countries are soldiers.
The people "invading" your countries are people looking for a better life and opportunity.
It's sad you don't even see your own hypocrisy.
You are no different from the extremists you claim to hate.
You and the rest of Sup Forums feed off of this.
You wish their were more attacks by the fake believers to justify your claims.
I won't respond to you anymore. This is disgusting.

>Haha guys I was just trolling! I got you, you sensitive muzzie lover!

I want my government out of Muslim countries, and I want all foreign aid cutoff as well. But you're on our territory. I have every right to defend out territory from foreign invaders. I don't give a fuck what they're looking for. I don't care if their intentions are 100% pure. You don't belong here. People's tolerance is nearly at the limit.

>only 1.1 billion Muslims support Shariah being the law of the land
>Just let them in bro what could happen? xDDD

>The people "invading" your countries are people looking for a better life and opportunity.
They are not owed such things from us. Fuck off.

Would you care to explain why you think that we do not have the right to invade their countries for natural resources, but they have the right to come here for all the possibilities, in pursuit of a better life or as refugees?

Do you believe in open borders aswell?
They have their countries, we have ours.
If we get down there and wreck their shit, that does not give them the right to come here.

it's true but OP put the problem as if it's religious.

Oh FUCKING please. French """nationalists""" want to ban burkhas in public areas and transform everyone into a big brown Americanized family. France is NOWHERE near saving itself.

I wonder why they feel bold enough to admit that France will become a caliphate.

Do they think the French are too cucked to resist at this point?

>let us PEACEFULLY subvert your culture and nations

No.

trips of truth

>uncuck the white man
>by cucking to an Arab supremacist religion/politcal ideology

You are thinking too short term. There must be white people as majority so we can take their women or else there won't be enough supply. Let's not kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

either China or the Muslims live or die in this world, cast your vote guys

I'm kind of ok with this. Atleast Muslims aren't degenerates and still traditional. Perhaps white civilization can still be saved.