MAGA

TRIP THREAD

TAX REFORM CONFIRMED TO PASS CONFERENCE

Britain is absolutely fucked if true.

M A G A
A
G
A

>EXCLUSIVE – A Republican congressman plans to introduce a bill Monday that would threaten huge fines and prison time for elected officials accused of sheltering illegal immigrant criminals from deportation, in the wake of the not-guilty verdict in the Kate Steinle murder trial.

Checked

Hispanics for trump!!! Le 56% mutt but willing to DIE for The United States of America

Gowdy is going to grill the shit out of the 2 agents that just got fired for Trump bias

the happening is soon, guys

sorry brainlet here, can u translate this?

“Flynn was in no position to request anything of Sergey Ivanovich [Kislyak, Russia’s former US ambassador] let alone to expect any requests to be relayed to Vladimir Putin – the whole thing is completely absurd,” said the Russian President’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov during a media briefing in Moscow.

“What information Putin receives from his ambassadors is of no concern to anyone else,” said Peskov. “The Russian president makes all decisions independently on the basis, as he has said many times, of Russia’s national interest.”

Fuck London. Let it actually burn, instead of just burning rubber

Rusty is a true patriot.

> this man blocks your path and tell you to fetch him some McDonalds after you iron his suit. What do you do?

AWOO~

Holy shit I fucking love this man.

Link for it

>You can't make threads with the old captcha.
if you notice the shot, i dont use old captcha
forcing no script on new captcha prevents the bullshit refreshing, so you only have to pick 3-4 matching images (for me it's bridges/apartment buildings/cars)
very rarely do i have to try more than once or twice
also if you're using ublock or something see what google scripts it's blocking, usually you just need the recaptcha allowed and maybe www.gstatic

I knew this would happen. Brexit would never be a clean break from the EU.

Dow Jones up 200 this morning. Back to previous high before fake news

they are not gonna do brexit because london
at least that is what the mayor of london is saying

I still don't fully understand how passing through conference works. I know that both House and Senate members work out the bill so that they both come to a consensus on it, but what I don't understand is when/why it needs to be voted on again by the full Senate. How many changes need to be done for that to happen?

Part of Britain to stay in EU in all but name.
This shit is a trainwreck.

But-But I thought immigrants contributed to society, why would they ask for money or food?

Good man Rusty!

London is staying in the EU but the rest of the country is leaving? I like the chaos this could bring, fuck London

Lol wtf retardation is this

I may be wrong, but that is even before the markets open (I think they open at 10). Shit may be nuts today

gib links
A good Gowdy ass-chewing is always fun.

(for those who missed)
> DEFEND THIS!

tl; dr: illegal alien complains on a newspaper about the harsh deportation of his girlfriend. ICE tracks him down, literally blocks his path and he’s now being deported himself

> A man who recounted his longtime girlfriend’s arrest in a Seattle Times story about ramped-up immigration enforcement in Pacific County last month has now been detained, and says U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents told him the arrest was because he was in the newspaper.
> An SUV *** blocked his path *** into the parking lot, he said. An ICE agent got out and approached his car.

> “You are Rosas,” the agent said, according to Aburto Gutierrez. “You are the one from the newspaper.”
> Let me park, Aburto Gutierrez told the agent. After he did and faced them, he asked: “Why are you arresting me?”

> “My supervisor asked me to come find you because of what appeared in the newspaper,” the agent said, according to Aburto Gutierrez, relating the conversation in Spanish.
> The agent spoke in English, not a language the Mexican-born Aburto Gutierrez speaks fluently.

> BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Both houses of Congress must pass identical bills before the President can sign it. That's why conference exists, to iron out differences and produce a single bill that both the House and Senate will pass.

Is this saying that London will remain in the Union while the rest is not? Fuck London.

>(((diverted)))

London Bridge is blowing up!
Blowing up! Blowing up!
London Bridge is blowing up!
My brown lady!

Fucking A. That's brilliant.

i dont know why farage left, he should've stayed and become PM to deal with this shit. may was never a supporter of brexit so she let it flop and flounder to this point
they need the equivalent of a Trump riding herd on the senate

Junior going down when

>May botching it up this badly

Women leaders, not even once. America has dodged a YUGE bullet by keeping Ill Hill out.

Good morning my fellow hackers, I forgot I had today booked off because there is renovations being done in my house, I will be able to bake most of the day as well because the work is in eyesight from my office

Don't you think London is kicking it's own ass over electing the fox to grad the henhouse? This is what happen when you try to show how "progressive" you are....you endup cutting your own head off. Merkel should have been a warning sign...but, guess not......you ladies remember not to wear short skirts now. How's that feminism treatin' ya?

Better pass this

But does the House and Senate always need to vote on it a second time, being identical? I thought I read that it is possible to have the conference vote on it to send to the president.

>why dont you send us your shekels goy?
>cant you see we're helping the poor?
>we're even working with some of you goy christians!
>you dont want to cause anothah shoah do you?

It started because Northern Ireland and Ireland want no changes to their EU trade relationship. Now London wants in.

Britain should just fuck off and threaten nukes.

No, they have to vote again on the conference bil.

>Exclusive: Richard Spencer does a march to gather support for the Bill

>the two that appear to be women have bigger bulges than the men
>really makes you think

Tell him I forgot the machine.

It will friend.
Deep state doesn't want the next election's ballot boxes to be located on rooftops.

>Parents listening to liberal talk show.
>Regular caller calls in and says GOP tax plan makes corps pay more and hurts them, suggests dems should run on "repeal and replace" for midterms.
>Hostess cuts him off and goes into damage control, then changes the subject.
>mfw

This whole judeo-christian values shit is a complete fucking phony meme that only started because the U.S got flooded with jews during the early 1900's

GODDAMN IT, HOPE!

I see London needs another burning. What a complete shitshow of a city, ruining what is an overall nice country.

Ah, thank you user! That's what I had believed, but I saw others saying that that didn't need to happen all the time.

Commercial on Fox, right? They've always shown those types of ads.

If by “think” you mean “hard”

alexa play taylor swift lwymmd

Did a few tests. It was buggy last time I'd tried it but at least seems stable now. Not great but not bad. Thanks for reminding, lots were saying use the old captcha. It would be nice if they were just all working to begin with, kek.

>premier """consulting"""
>providing """niche solutions"""
>""""""proactive and unconventional talent acquisition methods""""""
Sounds sufficiently spooky, worth some digging. Thanks, user.

>had a chance to help save yourselves, cuck the Germans and build a new British empire with CANZUK
>choose to be basically in the EU except without representation in their legislature or governing offices

Wow good job Britain. I also want to thank all the cucks down in the south of Britain who prefer making lots of money but selling their country out and the idiots in the north who still vote labour for muh mines.

yeah, better than the fruit billionaire pushing for impeachment tho

>because in that concession she is in effect saying that a trade deal for the whole UK will also be based on a promise of close regulatory alignment between our country and the EU, in perpetuity.
SHES TRYING TO LET SOFT BREXIT SLIDE PAST THE BRITISH PEOPLE HAHAHAHA PRIME MINISTER MOGG INCOMING

i don't forget the damn machine, that's for sure. fucking hell, hope.

i hate the old captcha because for me it goes into that impossiburu mode after 2-3 times

>add a dove to your logo
>evangelicals go into more debt to with you to send shekels
>merchant fw

Richard Spencer is so fucking autistic or controlled opposition, no idea how he thinks his endorsement isn't plutonium.

>PRIME MINISTER MOGG INCOMING
who

Fuck this, they're traitors, execute them as insurrectionist rebels.

none yet

but he wants to get them on the stand, and they cant say no without it blowing up politically.

David Duke was getting too old, user.

Shit guys... this just came over the wire:
>*BREAKING* SAN FRANCISCO, CA (AP) - Late Sunday evening, the 9th Circuit has issued a nation wide injunction against the Department of Defense from deploying the Anti-Missile System commonly known as THAAD. 9th Circuit Judge Alejandro Gonzalez said in the injuction, "California is a sanctuary state and in being so, that including foreign ICMBs. All are welcome. They are just wanting a better life here in the United States." The AP attempted to contact the Pentagon for reaction. A Pentagon spokesperson would only say the Secretary Mattis was seen in full uniform and looked 'quite serious.' We will update this story as it unfolds.

They must be pretty let down that (((their boy))) can only get 20-30 faggots to actually fall for his shtick.

question: if the president can't, by virtue of his office, obstruct justice, what did Nixon resign for?

good job, Coop!

>no idea how he thinks his endorsement isn't plutonium

That’s not how controlled opposition works user. He knows damn well his endorsement is detrimental to any cause, see: David Duke.
That’s the whole point of being controlled opposition: hurting the cause you pretend to represent while galvanizing their opposition under the hatred for your person and, by proxy, your cause.

I had to use the text captcha option to post.

What the fuck is wrong with picture captchas?

Korean Nukes matter!

Man who verbally spars with economic jews in westminister.

Strzok's wife, a gov't agency lawyer, appears to have strong pro-Clinton bias. We found that she's member of a "We Voted for Hillary" and "Democrats for a Blue America" Facebook groups

Special Counsel's Office, FBI and DOJ have known about Strzok news for nearly 4 months, but it leaks on a Saturday right after a major legal action in the case? Why the secrecy?.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg
youtube.com/watch?v=AWIq6mSAi-4
our only hope left in this country, most likely to replace May in a leadership election. a real social conservative, racially aware too.

A cuck that non-cucks love for some reason

In nixons case he destroyed tapes and paid people to try and stop it. Trump just did what is well within his presidential power to do, and if he wanted to save flynn he could pardon him but he didnt

Its a fishing expedition.

Farage would never become PM because the British system doesn't work like the American system- that's why he formed a new party in the first place, because otherwise he'd just be a "Eurosceptic Tory" in a party which is lead by Europhiles.

Europoors constantly shit on us for having two parties which is funny since that's the case for 90% of their countries. But it's funny when you realize that the way our system is designed basically enables guys like Trump and Cruz to have a chance at toppling the party leadership, while the parliamentary systems most of Europe has force a system in which you can't just be someone who comes out of nowhere and becomes PM- you have to suck dick and rub shoulders for years with the elites of the party to gain support.

i wonder how many people in the DNC are actually controlled Republican opposition? Bernie, Warren, Harris?

greetings to all redditfugees that have come here from t_d! Its good to know that you guys found a new home after r/atheism closed down temporarely back then.

Ha, I've not seen that before.

tell me Sup Forums, do you feel intimidated by women?

MOAB THE FUCKING 9TH CIRCUIT COURT

If you had to guess, how many people have been deported in 2017? My guess is around 200k.

He's a Bush neocon psyop, user.
His father was a VERY big donor for Bush administrations

I know you do, manlet.

London is literally about as British as DC is white. The city is basically a colony of EU and Commonwealth immigrants, a tumor of the rest of the world trying to force the British people to open their doors to let all the 2nd and 3rd worlders flood in from their failed countries.