Why do white americans LARP about being romans and greeks and shit even if they're 100% NWE European genetically?

Why do white americans LARP about being romans and greeks and shit even if they're 100% NWE European genetically?
I mean you never see Japanese people going we wuz great wall because they're asian. Chinese and Japanese do not even see themselves as related, even if they objectively are.

Other urls found in this thread:

afe.easia.columbia.edu/at/cl_japan/cj02.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well they don't, but there were NWE european romans anyway.

because america does not have a culture of its own so they search for other cultures to try and relate (but end up claiming as theirs)
Americana (the only identity they ever had) was short-lived and is dead for good now

>100% NWEuropean
That's nonsense. There's a shit ton of mediteranean types in the US, too - mostly Spanish and Italian with some spots of Greek.

those are concentrated into communities though (at least Greeks from what I know, in the US and Australia), he probably means the average "1/34th irish 1/25th german" american

The fuck are you talking about?
80% of Japanese culture was stolen from China
same goes for pretty much any SE Asian country

I personally have no interest in the history of the greeks or romans. The fact that the modern day meds are non-white associates the history of rome and greece with poverty in my mind, even though I know the meds of old were white. I can't get into any non-white culture or history or language. It's always been that way with me. I am only interested in the germanic and celtic history/language/culture.

DELET THIS WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIET

I personally have no interest in the history of the greeks or romans. The fact that the modern day meds are non-white associates the history of rome and greece with poverty in my mind, even though I know the meds of old were white. I can't get into any non-white culture or history or language. It's always been that way with me. I am only interested in the germanic and celtic history/language/culture.

it's a damn shame actually, I liked americana

ya those have an identity of their own
they're not really europeans anymore, just american

but because americans come from europe they bring with them the general broader european mindset that has existed for 2 millenia now and there is much greco roman in it

But it is important to note that europe is and has never been only the greco roman strand.

>80% of Japanese culture was stolen from China
are you actually a scholar and serious with that claim, or is it just an outrageous claim for the sensationalist effect?

Religion, written language, architecture, bureaucracy, calendar, and so much more were aped from China ala Romans from the Greeks

afe.easia.columbia.edu/at/cl_japan/cj02.html

Sagan the prophet.

Op is a faggot
Stop falling for devide and conquer newfags

Sagan is /ourjew/

I'm first European generation in America

Not everyone here is Amerifat mutt

I've never seen an American talk about how they used to be Greeks and Romans. What I do know is that we're fond of its history and enjoy learning about it

Even the people are descended from the same group

Seeing how I'm second generation Greek born here in America, I like to think my ancestors were Greeks.

and you're right

Honestly anyone who actually thinks Americans take credit for Mediterranean accomplishments needs to spend some time in the real world. That's a Sup Forums thing, NO ONE in real life thinks Americans are descended from Romans and most real people couldn't give a fuck about what happened that long ago. For most Americans history starts in 1776

Get out of your basement some time

To expound on that the only form of LARPing really done is "I am 1/8 irish and 1/2 Italian and 1/8 British and 1/4 native american and 1/2 french, my grandma knows all these authentic recipies..."

This. I have never heard any normie here claim to be "descendent" of Greeks or romans, except in terms of government structure and some laws.

Why do europoors fall for Sup Forums memes and think they have real world application?

afto simainei oti eimaste theoi? Haha

Λίγο πολύ ναι. Οι περισσότεροι τουλάχιστον.
Μιλάμε για 95% συνέχεια kαι πάνω
DNA doesn't lie

for the same reason niggers do.