Super was the worst anime of 2016

Bad animation, bad character developments, purple penis, was there other highly regarded anime series that did so badly last year?

youtu.be/SEPT_3AgOno

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post?page=2&tags=dragon_ball_super
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tru dat

the story doesn't even resemble a Dragonball type story. It;s like Disney got a hold of the franchise

Super was no worse than Dragonball Z. Dragonball Z was awful as well. People just nostalgia over it.

Toriyama has always been a hack and undeserving of the influence he possesses.

you including post-frieza saga in that?

I'm including Dragonball Z in that. The entire fucking Namek arc was just people flying around Namek and talking interspersed with people talk fighting and shooting energy blasts.

>was there other highly regarded anime series that did so badly last year?
>highly regarded
>did badly

I thought Namek was done well. Great characters, saw progression of Vegeta, Gohan, even Kuririn. I thought the series got weaker after the arrival of Trunks

Completely disagree, even if we include the story shortfalls, the animation was great in places in DBZ, Super has zero animation quality...

There must be a lot of generic moe-shit released last year that probably was much worse but nobody watched those so they won't be considered WOTY by anybody

>All of the dubfags are barely jumping on the Super hate bandwagon

You're pretty much a year late at this point, anything you have to say is pretty much redundant.

Mayoiga wasn't highly regarded, but it was probably my vote for clusterfuck of the year.

There likely were bigger fuckups, but I'm still catching up on last season.

Apply your logic to hitler and come back later

Good point, it was shit...but like OP says and you say, it wasn't expected or anticipated as much as Super was (though it's probably the worst anime of 2015 and 2016

>2015
Definitely not.

Big Order was the biggest turd in 2015.

15 years from now, people are going to look back and complain that Dragon Ball Ultra isn't as good as DBS

Nice shilling your video OP

Also no, DBS is actually pretty fucking enjoyable if you are not an autist

Not even the most hardcore spic fanboys get much enjoyment out of this shitpile you fag.

>shilling your shitty review
fuck off back to /r/anime

Berserk was worse.

You're wrong actually

Super is actually pretty good, it gets a lot of hate from nostalgiafaggots like you and the OP who can't see that DBZ wasn't that special to begin with

>bad animation
I'll give you that, but the Zamasu saga had good moments
>bad character developments
Oh yeah, let's ignore Vegeta turning into a more soft family man instead of being an edgelord or Zamasu's entire descent into radicalistic insanity.
Or how Beerus becomes softer thanks to Earth's influence.
>purple dick
Hit was cool fuck you, his gimmicks were very DB-like

Even if you disagree with what I said there's lots of much worse shit that came out this year, like Berserk or the Ace Attorney anime

>30 views
>uploaded yesterday
>posted on Sup Forums

Disliked.

>youtube anime review faggots are now shilling their garbage on Sup Forums
This is what you get for allowing dragonball generals.

just report?
pretty sure the mods would instantly delete this thread for blatant shilling
besides if you want to autistically shit on Super, just go to the current DB thread

What does that have to do with anything? Normalfag shonenshit generals bring cancer to this board and that's a fact. Case in point - you, a stupid newfag who doesn't know what sage is.

No nostalgia here, DBZ is awful too, just the fact that people expected so much from it and it ended up being so terrible makes it the most obvious worst to many.

point is that Super isn't even a candidate for worst anime of the year, the reason this thread exists is because DB is entry level anime and if the normies don't like it they are gonna claim it as the worst shit ever

Agreed, Zamasu arc was good-ish

>purple penis,
Mind posting evidence for this claim, for research puroposes of course.

he's referring to this guy
also please stop bumping this shill thread and use sage

sage/?

>not a single bit of good animation in the whole thing, hurr

sakugabooru.com/post?page=2&tags=dragon_ball_super

think again

We had mediocrities like "muh episode 5" & the majority of RoF arc (and even that had like two good cuts), but everything else was either passable or just average

Shill and bump your shit in the fucking general. God damn cancer.

you are also bumping this shit by saying that...oh shi-

Toei should go bankrupt.

Shill your shit elsewhere, newfag.

You're a fucking idiot. DBZ actually had tension in it and better fights overall. Also it wasn't we just have to get angrier to solve our problems. Z gave different types of training.

Dragonball Z was awful as well
>DBZ
>awful
>namek
>awful
>cell
>awful

The only awful shit in DBZ was saiyaman arc

I don't know what's worse; this thread being made or the fact that it's still here 4 hours later.