APOLOGISE!

>Police are searching for two men after a teenager was attacked on a Tube train and forced to apologise for being gay.
>One of them put him in a headlock while the other took his phone and threatened to stab him. He was then strangled until he said sorry for being gay.
>A 25-year-old woman suffered bruising after she was punched and pushed to the ground.

What would you do if you saw a hate crime in progress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05FL8uSzURA
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only right thing, obviously. Join in.

Well if he's holding him. I would start feeding him punches

I'd be too busy keeping an eye out for bombs.

Frankly I struggle to tell the race of the left one, is he just a really ugly English guy? Guy on the right North African/Asian?

Report the muslim one to the FBI and take his place punching the gay.

a couple of pathetic, evil men. how dare they not finish the job.

Oh look, brown people bullying gays again. Well gays overwhemingly vote Left wing, so I hope they're enjoying the fruits of their sowing.

Seems like one of those South-Russian muzzie tribes to me. They sometimes have that kind of visage.

they both look gay

notice how we get mugshots because they attack someone higher up on the totempole

Also post your best tube videos.

Based working class Englishman vs guardian reading faggot and a tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=05FL8uSzURA

>What would you do if you saw a hate crime in progress?
>gay
Hate crime. LOL.

Call AM Joy

I don't like trannies as much as the next man, but I wish the British has as much balls to call out the mudslimes as this guy does a tranny.

I'd definitely join in on the beating

He's at least a half caste

Cheer them on!

Fpbp

Fags need the rope. It's humiliating enough that shitskins and the like are actually pushing it instead of us.

Chekd but someone was made uncomfortable, it's a hate crime
>The British Transport Police (BTP) said "hate crime would not be tolerated".
>"We won't tolerate behaviour where someone is targeted because they are perceived to be different, or made to feel uncomfortable on their journey."

buy popcorn

interesting point. we wouldn't have them if a cis white male was attacked

Start wearing masks idiots

It's not a hate crime if they're Muslims, bong

Hitting a woman is a hate crime in the U.K

I imagine it would be like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

It's okay to bash fags.

>Men sought over gay apology attack on Jubilee Tube train

>gay apology attack
>Jubilee Tube train

WTF who writes these headlines?

Wheres the video?

>WTF who writes these headlines?
liberals most likely

Albanians.

British media always follow a formula for these kinds of stories

>(Insert group)s shocked by (adjective) X attack.

Try it out: Onlookers shocked by vicious ape attack.

I've searched and haven't been able to turn it up. I guess the gay guy wouldn't want a video of him circulating where he says uncle to a couple of teenage kids. Even gays don't want to look like a faggot.

All I would say to the gay is; did you vote Labour? You did, then you'll reap what sow and walk away, let that redpill sink in.

>what would you do?
Nothing. Homosexuals vote for this.

This is what happens when reality bashes down the gates of your safe space and takes you roughly up the arse. Maybe not in the way he'd usually like though.

>gay accosted by mains they wanted there
I see no problem here. It's what they wanted. Someone send her a congratulations on the diversity bouquet.

Jubilee is just the name of the train line like there's district line, central line etc

Laugh. I hate faggots.