The absolute state of germany

The absolute state of germany.

>Following an information request from the Left party, the government said that 222 planned flights were stopped by pilots who wanted no part in the controversial return of refugees to Afghanistan, which has been deemed a "safe country of origin" in some cases, despite ongoing violence and repression in parts of the country.

dw.com/en/german-pilots-refuse-to-carry-out-deportations/a-41638832?maca=en-Twitter-sharing

You are cucked beyond all hope.

I wouldnt want to fly with desperate terrorists on board either.

/ thread

That's actually a good point. You would need at least 2 armed men at the cabin entrance and in every seating class preferrably blending in with the others.

That's okay, several helicopter pilots have since volunteered.

So now we need to kill

- Feminists
- Jews
- Linke voters
- GrĂ¼ne voters
- State employees
- The shitskins themselves
- Police
AND a boatload of pilots on top of it? This is getting a bit overwhelming alright. Where to get that many volunteers? Where to get that many guns?

Well good work, instead you get to live with those desperate terrorist in your cities now.

this

You can't pull that Islam cock out of your ass can you KRAUT?
YYYAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This kraut is making lists!

>people refusing to do things against their conscience
>cucked
Weren't you supposed to be an arbiter of freedom and all that good stuff?

>Not doing the honorable thing and filling it to capacity then crashing into the sea

>so bluepilled that they defend this

RIP in pasta

I have a nice solution for this. Send the refugees at the homes of these pilots. Problem solved.

>people refusing to do things against their (((conscience)))

I defend the right for any man in a free (?) society to do as his conscience commands.
Doesn't mean he isn't a fucking idiot.
Doesn't mean I wouldn't have gladly flown the plane myself.

Germans will find a way to blame America for this, or the UK, or Russia, or literally any other nation except themselves

put them in containers, ship them to Congo

Don't kid yourself.
If it weren't for the mess you've created by supporting your (((greatest ally))) in the middle-east, we would probably not be in this situation.

So I suppose these "men of conscience" will have no problem in sheltering these refugees in their own homes with their own families, right?

You'd have to ask them.
I figure they're the same two-faced virtue-signaling assholes so often part of the left.

You're the ones who keep the nukes aimed at us, logically our lack of an all-out resistance has a bit to do with that. Why is this surprising to you?

I'm still missing far too many groups I'm sure.

>being so brainwashed by leftist propaganda that you think rapefugees from the 3rd world country will bring benefit to your country
>not cucked

lel

I stated no such thing, you retarded faggot.

i wasn't talking about you friend but about those KEKED pilots of yours.

Oh, my bad.
I've grown accustomed to Polish posters derailing threads with nonsense. Apologies.

I'm not sure that what you described is the actual point they're making. There's a case to be made regarding the qualifications of a "safe land of return" and whether Afghanistan fits it.
One concern may be that the judgement was made due to political pandering and without having done due diligence.

Personally I think the Geneva Convention is bullshit and shouldn't be the standard to adhere to.