HOLY SHIT, HAPPENING!!!

wellp, i guess it's over. can we even do something to stop it now?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5141139/Trump-touts-report-FBI-agent-removed-Russia-probe.html#ixzz50JEcZU5j
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe. IT could also be the real obstruction of justice done by Obama, Lynch and Comey who let Clinton off of about 1000 felony counts.

Or the Flynn thing where Flynn lied about a non-crime.

Not really, it was the plan from the begining, it's just Trump vs the deep.state now.

it never ceases to amaze me how delusional some people on /pol are.

you mean like yourself?
Trump will never be indicted or arrested by mueller. it's impossible, unironically. do a fucking google search

Not quite yet.

You are being played. President Trump has done nothing wrong. They were spying on him for over a year. If he broke any laws we would have heard about it a long time ago.

As President, he has authority to fire his FBI director for any reason or no reason at all. Comey even testified as much. This whole thing is nonsense. The corrupt Deep State is using their media and anti-Trump Republicans to push their narrative. The Swamp is about to be drained and this is the best pushback they can come up with.

The goal is for Mueller to announce that he found some form of obstruction and to recommend impeachment.

Why do you think the corrupt deep state will play fair? Mueller will drop a ton of shitbricks just before the midterms, Democrats will win control of the House and Senate, and immediately impeach.

SOOO youre saying that the collusion investigation you've harped about for over a year and PROMISED youd prove is over with no evidence of anything? Is this not proof that its an investigation in search of a crime? How are people not protesting outside the FBI about this, the OBAMA admins last and greatest misuse of a government agency for political means.

>dude some random twitter faggot and website said Mueller is investigating Trump for REAL this time
Fuck off

I expect our longtime humiliated enemies to come to Sup Forums to start timestamped threads to talk shit to us. Kurt Eichenwald, Rick Wilson, etc. It will become a thing, all kinds of talking heads will make shittalking threads with timestamps. It will be the next AMAs.

It's just that all the signs kind of point to that, like user said THIS is their goal. why wouldn't it be?

No the goal is moving to be whatever Democrats want it to be that week.

you need a crime before there can be obstruction. please provide name of law broken and penal code.

tfw Trump doesn't move out of the WH til January 2025.

It's being worked on.

Because the president isnt under investigation first off. And even if he was you cant charge him with anything, and they certainly cant prove obstrucion where there isnt any, you stupid niggers take some worthless liberals twitter at face value for fuck sake

It’s been worked on for months on end and still nothing

>months
Try a year and a half

Chance to impeach a president over "obstructing" justice when the crime is lying about a non-crime:
0.0000000000000000000000000000000%

It's a bluff. Mueller team compromised and they are accelerating. But they don't have shit.

> Nunes gonna file contempt charges on FBI and DOJ
> Mueller team leak about agenda driven agent getting fire
> Mueller investigation tainted

Now it's even possible Flynn could withdraw his plea. Did Flynn's lawyers even know Mueller fired this Strzok douchebag?

They know Trump has grounds to fire Mueller and end the investigation.

>Mueller will drop a ton of shitbricks just before the midterms

So you think Mueller is going to just make shit up? Or do you really think Trump has done something wrong? If Mueller is really working for the Deep State, why wouldn't he have just made charges of Manafort and Flynn's about the campaign? What has Mueller done that you think he isn't working for Trump?

any day now

right shitlibs?

>unironically
cool bait, i guess.

How will Mueller be dropping shitbricks from his puny little witch hunt when Sessions will be lobbing nukes at the Rats?

More like the Russia investigation is winding down and they need to keep Mueller going for him to not only have a job, but to prevent full out investigations into themselves.

You literally couldnt charge a president with obstructing justice regardless. The president can pardon any person for any reason, is that obstruction?

I stand corrected. Still doesn’t change the fact that nothing has been uncovered.

the goalposts have moved from Russia hacked elections, to Russia influenced elections, to Russia colluded with Trump to Trump obstructs justice.

They are the obstructionists obfuscating the truth, and Trump is just playing a dumb blond, baiting them into accusing him of what they're all guilty of.

Agreed, and the President was also allowed to fire Comey, or even Mueller or Rosenstein for that matter.

Idiot. Impeachment and removal from office are two different things. Removal would result in a civil war.

I honestly wish he would be impeached.

That way we finally have an excuse to
start shooting. You shoudl buy some candles
too...

Senate Democrats are like porcupines with their quills up.

They threaten obstruction of justice just when the Mueller team is hit with scandal.

The local big city news had no mention of the Mueller team firing.

STRZOK SCANDAL!!!

Democrats are trying to put out a fire before it spreads.

Strzok is the reason Trump can fire Mueller. Mueller's investigation is tainted.

Strzok could have been colluding with Comey.

muh russia

This. We joke about 4D Chess, but this is really what's going on, and it's so predictable. President Trump just keeps baiting them and they just keep taking the bait. They can't help themselves. They know their only hope of saving themselves is to have Trump removed so they'll latch onto anything that could possibly lead to his removal.

impeachment might even

>explosive
lol thanks for the laugh OP

Strzok... the motherfucker should be disbarred.

Why is he still at FBI? Why was he simply demoted and not suspended?

He took a big fat shit on Mueller's face.

This, firing Comey is a big nothing because if he wanted Flynn to walk he could just fucking pardon him

Yeah, grow a fucking pair of balls and stop posting clickbait in a dreadlock weaving forum, cocksucker.

pretty sure this is what got clinton impeached

>/pol
Why do you newfags continue to do this

Clinton got impeached for perjury dumbass

NEXT

>First Post
>Russian-style whataboutism

Its like poetry, it just rhymes

Mueller is /ourguy/
Just wait you will see.

seriously this how stupid liberals are.
Trump can pardon flynn and the investigation will be over.

It's all theatre. If you actually think any of what's being represented in the (((news))) has anything to do with what's actually happening you need to reexamine how the world works.

I still don't understand how they can claim some mystic cooperation with russia and never can come up with a concrete example of what they might have done for him

I hope he does Flynn literally did nothing wrong

President can't obstruct Justice he is the chief leo and can weigh in on anything or lie to protect state secrets.

but trump is a cuck he would prefer getting impeached rather firing

Cmon guys, everyone here has tried to kidnap an american citizen for a foreign government's execution. Remember Benghazi? That was WAY WORSE

Larpers gonna larp.

>impeach Trump
>Mike "Fag Fragger" Pence becomes president

Lmao

but drumpf isn't doimg it he can just say flynn has been going through lot of stress and he served america blah blah im sure his base would love it

lol

>linking a Bill Kristol shit rag article in 2017

seriosly when they Send their shills they aren't sending their best or they Dont have any best

Strzok ... the motherfucker should be disbarred.

Strzok had sent text messages that could be perceived to be anti-Trump to a colleague who he was having an affair with

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5141139/Trump-touts-report-FBI-agent-removed-Russia-probe.html#ixzz50JEcZU5j

Not sure which sex his "colleague" was born with

>only russians can compare and put things in perspective
Why leftards are so dumb?

They will use whatever the hell they can and ram it through regardless of whether any legitimate wrongdoing took place, and its been clear that thats what they've wanted to do since Trump took office. Oligarchs don't feel the need to justify themselves to peasants

>this one article by a right-wing source said something that isn't based in any factual, lawful evidence and instead uses twisted logic that fits my narrative
>tee hee, I win, let me be a snide cunt like I know something

whatever helps you sleep at night, mr. smart guy. Bask us in your unrelenting, unwavering knowledge.

Strzok is McCabe

is this the tick tock Hannity promised yesterday ?

Wasn't Clinton impeached for lying about a non-crime? It was an embarrassing non-crime, but lying about it got him impeached.

I'm just fucking tired of this bullshit. I know the government is more corrupt than 99.9% of people are willing to admit.

I even gave up hope a long time ago that the corruption would ever be dealt with. Then Trump came along and gave me hope again.

If Trump doesn't throw these faggots in prison then electing Trump was a waste

Well shit if Andrew McCarthy says so it has to be true.

>the eternal mick

Read the article - it is very well written. There is no legal obstruction case against Trump. (((Mueller))) and his (((team))) hope to bypass the legal process and bring the charges directly to Congress, where they can impeach the President on subjective criteria.

Write your Congressman and Senators and let them know that there will be a reckoning for any politician who participates in such a charade.

>whataboutism
reddit posted spotted

You don't understand, user. Mueller is best friends with Comey. Mueller's staff is made up almost entirely of former Clinton staffers. They won't be going after Obama or Clinton.

Please get this through your head. The Mueller "investigation" is nothing less than a coup against the Trump administration by the deep state. Trump or the republicans in congress will either have to end this witch hunt or Mueller will eventually find some bullshit charges like "obstruction" (not "collusion" because there never was any Russian collusion) to take down the Trump presidency.

Mueller is not your friend. Get that through your head.

I am not scared.

I've been saying this from the beginning; if they get Trump with something it will be either perjury or obstruction of justice. Trump didn't collude with anyone. "Muh Russia" is the Red Scare 2.0.

So basically they're going to try and say he obstructed an investigation that was never meant to find anything.

He lied under oath. That's totally different than a procedural misdemeanor that almost nobody gets in trouble for.

no, I wasn't shilling. I couldn't remember. I thought it was something like that. guess I was wrong. I do agree that shilling is big problem on this board...just as much as the 1 post by ID threads, but I'm no shill bro

>2025
You're assuming the 22nd amendment won't be repealed, I see.

>some form of obstruction
intestinal, most likely hillary
because prison awaits

>Trump is over this time for sure guise!!
Eight years dude

>Trump will never be indicted or arrested by mueller. it's impossible

They're just going to whine that he's not being impeached for another 7 years. Just ignore them online and mock them in person.

So what happens if Mueller calls Trump "extremely careless" with how he delt with Russia but does not recommend indictment?

If they ever impeached Trump and you Burgersteins didn't rise up militias and all I would be so fucking disappointed in you guys

>it's theater
Largely. It's amazing that normies don't realize that they are considered too stupid to know the truth...and are thus never told the truth.

I may have to shift through BS and garbage to find some truth, but Dammit there is truth to be found on Sup Forums

It's the FBI and Deep State that are going to be removed, not the President.

in the meantime, the case for rooting out of the 5th column continues, which is why they're so nervous they resort to constant wishful thinking

>this is what drumpftards actually believe

Mueller will not recommend indictment. He'll just create smoke so that other dildoleft agents can scream "Fire!"

You are fucking pathetic
7 more years

Get this through YOUR head, suggesting that the FBI director lay off a guy who is part of your staff, and you believe in, is NOT...NOT...FOLLOW ME HERE...IS NOT OBSTRUCTION. ORDERING the director of the FBI to do the above IS OBSTRUCTION. FIRING COMEY was NOT WAS NOT...one more time WAS NOT OBSTRUCTION....THE HEAD POF EVERY FEDERAL AGENCY ONLY STAYS THE HEAD OF SAID AGENCY BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT ALLOWS IT!!! READ A BOOK ON AMERICAN GOVERNMENT, PLEASE!!!!!!!

>Mishandling of classified information isn't a felony
The absolute state of Democrats

>this unrelated meme and dismissal of ur argument will surely beat ur delusions bud

>in the meantime, the case for rooting out of the 5th column continues

Trump doesn't really seem interested in this or he would have moved Jeff Sessions to DHS or something, fired Rod Rosenstein and appointed some shitlords with nothing to lose to head up DoJ and start bringing indictments against Clintonistas.

>vacuum-sealed cameltoe

>article by a right wing source
>literally a quote from White House legal counsel

Lol love watching you anti
Trump chumps amazing hyperbole.

Trump will be around for another 7 years and there is nothing you can do about it.

If there'd been an impeachment hearing every time Clinton fired someone for not toeing the line the hearings would have started in '93 and gone one a month for the next eight years. Clinton got in trouble for lying under oath in front of a congressional committee.

You need to go back to /bant/ where you can go circle jerk about how bad Sup Forums is when your living in its trash bin.

Yeah sure, he was about to be impeached like every single day since he was elected. Get over it. The truth is they have absolutely nothing on him, if they did he would've been demolished the moment he wanted to run for president. The absolute truth is that Trump is an unstoppable juggernaut.

Better version

You still don't get it, user. I'm on your side. I'm a Trump supporter. If the world was fair and this was an honest investigation they would be going after Hillary who did commit real crimes. But this isn't an honest investigation, its a coup attempt.

I will repeat what I previously said, either Trump or congress puts an end to this witch hunt or it will cause serious damage to the Trump presidency. They already got Flynn and Manafort on bullshit charges. These guys are facing time in prison on bullshit. This is how the game is played in the swamp. Know your enemy and know the seriousness of this situation.