Be american

>be american
>have cop shoot your dog
>be told to cut your dead dog's head off or go to jail
You LITERALLY cannot make this shit up.

thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-kills-familys-dog-forces-dad-to-cut-its-head-off-or-be-arrested/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-kills-familys-dog-forces-dad-to-cut-its-head-off-or-be-arrested/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The head cutting was for a purpose, but that's insane to ask the owner to do it.

pitbulls are niggers of dogs so it's okay for cops to shoot.

The owner needs to take responsibility. I bet he never lets it happen again. And the dog's violent traits will not be passed on to it's offspring. Based pig.

In what context would a civilian ever be obliged to do that?

Why aren't news stories picking this up?

this

Back in the day, before niggerish behavior became acceptable, owners shot their dogs if they ever bit a human and/or attacked farm animals.

I support our police

Not a fan of pitbulls, but the cop should have done that shit himself if he felt that it was real justice.

>thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-kills-familys-dog-forces-dad-to-cut-its-head-off-or-be-arrested/
Anyone who doesn't refuse to comply and let them arrest you in this situation is a pussy

He was forced to cut his pet's head off.

it says in the article it's standard for rabies testing but they need a professional there or you're just going to spread it forcing him to cut it's head off.
cops need to be better trained or use nonlethal force before shooting people's pets. theres too many videos of American cops shooting dogs. I understand the officers safety but they are there to serve and protect the community not shoot anything that threatens them.

>“I bet his tail was wagging
every fucking time

Take better attention to your fucking dog then and stop using it as an excuse to be a nigger in public. Also not one single excuse was given as to why he cops shot the dog in the first place so my guess is the cops justly shot the dog for a just reason and the faggot who wrote the article doesn't want to tell you

in the case of shitbull ownership

That's a good start. Human pitbulls next.

they should do this to all shitbull owners

>sensationalize shit and obfuscate information
>post on Sup Forums
>be a shill

You can absolutely bitch about it, but make sure to include details as to why something so sensational happened.

It's a method of testing rabies, albeit imposed wrongly.

I hate pitbulls too, but come on. You can't reasonably be expected to do this.

This is going to be one juicy fuckin lawsuit.

So then what did the dog do? There's no fucking backstory, explain to me why the dog was shot cause I'm seriously curious

Unironically this.

The cop couldn't even cite the proper charges (because the law didn't exist). Let them arrest you over bogus charges, sue the department for unlawful detainment, and maybe even get the guy put on administrative leave/fired.

Not to mention, the guy's kids were present. By complying with a bogus order based on a law that doesn't exist, he basically just showed his children that cops can walk all over them with zero consequences. He should have refused the order and let himself be arrested.

>serve and protect the community not shoot anything that threatens them.

and people wonder why niggers think they can act retarded with no repercussions.

The absolute fucking state of American cops.

Read the story, user. Apparently the dog just scared them by coming towards them, likely excited about visitors.

>pitbull

we need to check the owner for rabies too, cut his head off.

And they say Muslims aren't compatible with the West when you have cops doing this

Well then good shooting, keep your fucking dogs leashed faggot. If something's rushing the cops then they have every right to shoot it you fucking homo, maybe don't rush the fucking cops

>ohhhh you can have a blunderbuss but no evil AR
>ohhhh you can have a chihuahua but no shitbull
Hahaha all of the shills in here that are anti-pitbull sound exactly the same as people who are anti-gun. It's his property and his dog. The police are lucky they weren't gunned down as they very well should have been.

Where in the video is he told to cut the dogs head off?

Good, cut that dogs head off mongrel goys.

dogs can bite
with people you have to worry about weapons
no chance of the dog pulling a gun and robbing you

Breed of peace.

America is truly insane at certain points

Well then don't come on my property you communist freak

I hope your toddler "rushes" an armed cop.

>Keep your dog leashed on your own property
Get the fuck out of my country you boot licking piece of shit

Then don't break the fucking law you fucking worthless nigger

I only support good police. Just because the asshole squeezed his way through the academy doesnt mean hes perfect.

If a cop asked me to cut off my own dogs head after he just shot it infront of me hed be taking me to jail and id sue the department

>breed of peace
>dog didn't attack anyone
>nigger overreacted violently
Why are these animals allowed to carry guns?

This is the only correct answer, as ALWAYS niggers fuck EVERYTHING up.
>cities
>guns
>pit bulls
Look at pictures of before and after niggers.

typical nigger "dindu nuffin" defense, cops have every right to put down your faggot dog if it starts rushing them, you're the fucking owner and you should be taking better care of your fucking nigger dogs

>be dumbfuck cop that didn't pay attention during academy that they can't enter property without warrant or persueing a fleeing criminal.
>dog comes to check the commotion as dogs do
>cop shoots your dog on your own property

Yeah I too love it when lazy fucks who work for the state intrude in your life and destroy your property without any repercussions.

Hahaha fucking moron, can't wait for the police to kick down your door and kill your family because you "broke the law" that they just made up. This board is for people over the age of 18.

typical nigger "we dindu nuffin!"
You did do something you fucking dumb nigger now reap what you sow faggots lol

This. There's no way in hell I'd ever comply with something like this. If something like this actually became law I'd emigrate.

To all you bootlicking faggots saying the asshole cop did nothing wrong now hear this.

You would be the kinds of folks that wyou uld suck a cops cock just to get back ut of a traffic ticket.

Disgusting faggots.

No, that's the white mans defense you stupid nigger. Stay off my property unless you're willing to die fucking communist.

That's no the point you fucking moron. They told the owner to cut the dogs head off after shooting it.
That's not sane. Understand?
You've ranted over and over again about keeping dogs on leashes and shit so they don't get shot and not ONCE have you actually noticed the true relevance of the story.
Stfu.

yea im sure sparky is just going to charge at me, bite my leg, and then what? i have puncher wounds? thrashes his head at my leg and rips muscle and skin?

or do i just say "down boy, sit!" and then he's a big lovable oaf?

Wrong, faggot. Guarantee you they didn't have a warrant and the article says they were breaking the law by ordering him to cut the dogs head off. Both of them are getting fired and the department is getting sued

Why niggers so afraid of dogs? Can dog owner sue nigger cop?

The officers didn't have a warrant if you paid attention. They trespassed on his property.

and honestly, you can spot these lardass cops a mile away. Oh 150lbs overweight? lets get this guy a gun and a badge!

Fat manginas like this one have no place in police just as most women dont.

to be fair this guy is probably going to get canned

My cousins house got raided by DHS SWAT once thinking it was house reported of harboring an illegal felon that returned to the states. Turns out they mixed up the zip code and had the wrong address, fortunately DHS SWAT is more competent than local police and didn't shoot his German shepard and bulldog.

But hey if you want to pay the price when ever the government fucks up, then go right ahead cuckboy

Haha yeah don't worry, they'll be out of a job for the rest of their life. The owner will also get a very large sum of cash.

don't you think yelling a command would be a better first option than a bullet?
at least it would save the officer some paperwork

>police only ever come onto your property if you break the law
Fucking idiot

Problem is that police don't have an anual physical exam like the one they take on entry. So they just get far as fuck after they make it into the force.

>Stfu
That's a phrase I've not seen in a long time.

land of the free thinkers
really jolts my nogging whenever i see 52%ers talk about muh freedoms

>cut dog's head off
Why?

You're absolutely right!!! When I trespass on someone else's property and their dog approaches me, I have every right to gun them down!!!!! Same with the owner and his infant children, don't approach me bro I'm trespassing! And all of this is done unlawfully but it should be 100% ok because I have a gold badge that says "Niggerlover" on it!!

Yeah, they still aren't

I hate aspects of my country but unlike a typical American I want to make a difference. We could really use a civil war. start over with these retarded laws and standards.

Still better off than this

Amazing how non American countries have cops that manage to do their jobs without shooting everyones dog

>dog in house
>cop walks up to door
>dog rushes window
>cop gets scared like a faggot and shoots dog through window
wooooooooooooow

>giving shitskins authority

meanwhile, if a police dog rushes you and goes for the throat, you'd better let it kill you.

Seems like the choice in police these days is between Yuropeon "police" that lets nigs beat and dry hump them, or American swastigoys who shoot a tank shell through your living room because your car's tags are expired.

>Sup Forums Unironically supported a dog killing spic and a retarded nigger because they have badges

>pitbull
No sympathy.

Underrated post

i was in the navy. We had a fitness test 2x a year. most of the guys were just engine room techs who hardly even needed to be weapons trained.

and guess what happened to anyone eho failed? they got sent the fuck home.
larger pd’s have this but shitty small precientlcts like presumably this one dont.

and thats bullshit, because a fat useless pisce of shit cop is going to use his gun a lot faster than a strong dude who thinks he can just beat the perp up.

americans love their dogs man. Especially us whites.

>Yuropeon "police"
>Posts bobbies
You are aware that British cops are hardly an accurate portrayal of European police as a whole?
Oh, ofcourse you aren't, you're a dumb mutt

>oh he has authority over me because, uhhhhh, of his uniform
if you recognize authority you're literally spellbound and a full on slave idiot

American cops are such lard arse faggot pussies who need guns to do even the most simple tasks.

Fucking postmen in this country can deal with dogs without slaughtering them. Irish posties would absolutely destroy faggot US cops.

I've seen videos of cops shooting a dog that was in a fence. I've seen one where a cop shot a dog that he had already caught with one of those dog catchers stick things. Sometimes I think they're just sadistic.

What about the black cop giving unlawful orders and pushing people around? Even if you don't like the dog, I think we can all come together and find something to be angry about in this video.

They wanted to test the dog for rabies, and to test for rabies you gotta dig around in the brain stem.

Aaaand... its a pitbull. Who would have thought.

alot of newer cops are good, its the old faggot ones waiting to retire who do this shit because theyre burned out and shouldve been fired years ago.

Theres plenty of crooked cops, but the bad cops make the news, the good ones never do.

The poster you replied to is a subhuman

T. statist cuck

Or start by calling their vet.

Pits can actually be very sweet dogs. I've got one, he works great as a deterrent, but other than that he's just a big ole titty baby.

Oh look, a nigger with a badge.

You sound like the nigger savage to me. The dog is my property. You don't just get to trespass on my land and then destroy my property. Thats a recipe for your children spending Christmas crying over daddy's urn.

US cops are just morons who think that shooting everything is the solution to every problem they come across.

wow what an idiot.

>not realizing its how you train a dog.

dogs are easy to handle though, all you have to do is give them the right body language and tone

the problem is we train our cops to go full-bore hyperintimidation on anything that presents as a threat in their mind, dogs are almost always gonna lock in on that and return the same posture against what they perceive as an invader

pls see

>haha europoors are so submissive to their state
>thank you for shooting my dog officer
>cuttings its head off will be a delight
>god bless the land of the free

These officers should be forced to cut each others heads of. I don't care how they would do this, but it woul dbe the best for everyone.

That's understandable but the cop asking the man to chop the dog's fucking head off is a bit too much.

Remember only niggers and other shitskins lack the empathy for animals.

>we train cops this way
>the force attracts shitty people who want a bully lisence.
a sad but real truth.