Cruz sneaks 529 into tax bill

Our journey isn't over yet, Dahnald.

Ever since the election, I watched in awe as you took the mere delegates and turned them into something much greater. Over the months I have devoted my efforts into helping your agenda, with the hopes of pursuing true conservatism.

My...sneak attack...heh, heh... on the tax bill was just the beginning of your labor's fruits, Dahnald. As Christmas is just around the corner, I've taken the liberty to find common ground between armies of elves and legions of skelegates. We've got something big planned, Dahnald, something that holds promise to lead us to the fabled Galactigates, but we're going to need your help.

Will you hop on the sleigh, Dahnald?

You're not on r/the_Donald faggot.

cruz missile strikes again

You're a nigger. Shut up.

Fuck you nigger. I enjoy the Cruz redemption arc. I unironically think Trump should make Cruz AG.

Is that dubya dressed up at santa behind cruz!?

HO HO HOES can't get free abortions anymore
MERRRRRRY Celibacy

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Really shoe horned that one in user kek

Give me a quick rundown on what Cruz actually did.

The Cruz meme really was something else. I hope it survives the entirety of the Trump presidency. I want to see him riding off into the sunset after the last election of Trump's cycle.

I quite like cruz I wish he would have been us president

>implying he won't be Senate Majority Leader one day

this

Are you serious.

Kek hath spoken through his vessel, St. Nicholas (Santa Claus is a fake fucking name).

Fetuses are considered people for tax purposes. Meaning if your wife is preggers she can register it as a dependent and get deductions from it. Literally giving pregnant women a break on taxes. That's it. Not repealing Roe V. Wade, not banning abortions, just calling a fetus a person for the sake of taxes. God people on this board are so miserably stupid.

I love how as soon as I post the truth all the shills and idiots shut up...

Yes, faggot

He has a bright future ahead of him.

Do liberals really think fetuses aren't human?

where have you been?

Fetuses aren't people, unless they're brown, in which case you'd better pony up and pay for them, goy

If anything we need a R/TheCruz

fuck off stinky nigger