Youjo Senki

I like the action scene of this show.

>NUT

Oh and you can read Tanya's description in that picture, then you don't have to worry about will they delete the important settings.

What does it says?

The only good point for this anime so far.

Something won't happen at all.

Are they fighting not frenchmen?

I really hate germans, I hope some anglos show up soon.

Is it me or something is wrong with her torso?

user Tanya killed Benzama and his teammate in first episode.

nothing wrong

put your grasses on.

>He likes the action scene of this show.

great contribution!

tell me why, tell me why hiatus again

like her head looks like it belongs in some school anime, and her body is that of a women in her prime. yeah looks dumb

i hate her face and her voice

The action is all it has going for it.

I think I'm the only one that doesn't hate the character designs.

Most people doesn't hate Tanya's design.

People are hating because it's different stylistically from the same face shit that they've been fed for years. Change triggers autism, they like everything to stay the same

I thought i hated it just because i found it ugly but after reading this post i realized that it's fucking ugly

>magic in WW2 era fantasy-europe with no real explanation
>technobabble
>"WOAH SUCH POWER!!!" the scene i've seen one million times though no explanation provided
>the protagonist is a CUTE GIRL KAWAII XDDDD

I gave it a chance and everything I expected to hate it for being was there.

The presentation, animation, and artstyle is all really top notch which is more than I'd expect given the initial description of the premise of 40 year old salaryman turns into little girl.

But instead of yuri loli shit we get a murderous psychopath in the body of a little girl.

They probably blew their budget on the first few episodes

>WW2
Do people really doesn't know WW1 exist anymore?

Fantasy-europe, loli MC and her being powerful were explained in the first 2 chapters in source material, but anime decided to start with 3rd chapter. They'll probably give us flashbacks later.
But I agree about technobabble. Only the orbs were a thing, The feet thing and horses are anime only.

Horses were in the LN as well. Only the republicans ride them tho.

Everybody knows now, thanks to BF1

>Horses were in the LN as well.
Which chapter?

>Nazi
>WW1

If them libtards call certain president supporters Nazis in 2016 in 2017 still - why are you surprised?

Imagine sniffing her sweaty unwashed armpits after the battle.

I'd warm up her trench with my Gustav.

I want to hug her from behind, sniff her base of her neck then caress her clavicles and finally mash those mounds.

Now that's something i dig it.

This is what german supremacy and japanese efficiency looks like.

Looks like a deformed midget.

I think this situation is more likely that it's Sup Forums users that haven't a clue about WWI so they project WWII onto the setting. I blame the History channel for only covering WWII and Ancient Aliens and also American public education.

Maybe their inner Nazi just slips?
I mean you're a failure of a white person if you don't sympathize with them.
They taught us in school how they were horrible monsters and tortured civillians and was going to exterminate most of us, but it's really was just as bad as any prolonged counter-guerilla warfare and bolshevik killed more rus in camps.
I can go to jail for posting this shit on local equivalent of facebook though.

Everything was perfect, until she told that she was a dude transported to another world

In the context of this show it is jarringly unintelligent seeming. It's like fucking up the Revolutionary war for the War of 1812. I don't give a shit about whether you think the white race is the superior race or if you worship Hitler. That is small potatoes. If you fuck up the basic interpretations of a setting on Sup Forums you should be gassed though.

>WW1
I think it's more of WW1 never ended, and the third Reich got power but still remained as an empire.

> I don't give a shit about whether you think the white race is the superior race or if you worship Hitler.
Not really, I just think Jews and Bolshevik are shit and he was doing the most to rid the world of them.
Union won the war but Bolshevik still ruined the country.
>In the context of this show
It's 1924 and there was no WWI so the setting is taking place between world wars so it's a little bit of both.
I don't see any Nazism described in the novels though, maybe Hitler got killed in Verdun trenches or something or he was accepted in arts academy and is content with his paintings.
>If you fuck up the basic interpretations of a setting
>Magic
Well it's an alternative setting obviously so authors are not inclined to abide irl history books by the word.

>early 1920s
>third reich

It's in alternate universe/reality.
Third reich got early start, and papa hilter is loli artist.

>Well it's an alternative setting obviously so authors are not inclined to abide irl history books by the word.
Yeah I know there wasn't magic in WWI and the date is a little different but it is trench warfare with WWI uniforms. They just replaced mustard gas with artillery magic fired out of a rifle and air planes with flying little girls. The setting is most likely influenced by WWI rather than WWII. I haven't read the LNs so I'm a filthy secondary and am just interpreting from what I can gather from the first episode so take my posts with a grain of salt.

>and air planes with flying little girls.
No they did not, Mr. Trips, there are bombers though they're out of focus even in LN.
>trench warfare
They just did not learn to use mobile warfare yet, I mean they have PzIV tanks in manga, for what possible reason they would stick to positional warfare when they have tanks and a fucking equivalent of Apache\assault planes?

>even in LN.
>I mean they have PzIV tanks in manga
I guess I don't know enough about the material to have a conversation about it. I apologize.

I want to fuck her while she makes this face

Me personally, I liked the vistas

Sounds scary.

>"It's a safe day, so you can cum inside."

With all the drugs and fucked up puberty - every day is safe day for Tanya.

The series is so edgy it's aids. The whole japanase ceo thing only makes it worse.

Her body is wayy too long.The pelvis is supposed to be a lot closer to the rib cage.

the back of her neck is quite lewd

What do you think it smells like?

sweat

I want to lick it

Well licking exposed skin only seems like a good idea, it gets cold, sticky and gross immediately after.
Gently caressing with lips is much better.

>blonde with blood eyes
Oh shit.

I want this news paper.

>it gets cold, sticky and gross immediately after.
Yes, and?

they could've gone with japanese militarity theme idk why they stick with the German that even they don't understand

Germany dubs

>dat hexs

holy shit i got hexs'

Because in Japan, no one likes 大本営発表.

Don't they have one soul in their country, that can speak german, who they could ask for stuff like that?

>studio NUT
Damn straight I'm gonna NUT.

I want to nut inside Tanya

Tanya is not for sexualize!
Tanya is for hugs, headpats and war merits.

L-Lewd.

Jesus I hate artists that do this.
She's not cute. She's not portrayed to be cute.

Don't turn her into a shy qt loli in doujins. ffs

The bullet dodging and the nuke casting were 10/10, and the music was great. Makes me somewhat hopeful that the hideous parts just exist to save budget for really good looking parts.

I know, put her into doujins in all her psychotic drug-addicted glory.

Post more cute Tanya.

God, she's so fucking ugly.

>I sees flies gero

Agreed.
This is why this art have nothing to do with adaptation

>大本営発表
That's some unique angle here, son. Elaborate for us?

And nutting inside

Oddly enough the male character designs in this look great.

>inb4 it's cuz FUJOSHIT DONE FEMALES UGLY IT'S FEMINIST CONSPIRACY AGAINST US

I want to engage sexual intercourse with visha (without her permission)

Why not just ask?
I think after constant raids she would be glad to relieve stress and feel alive for a bit.

>Why not just ask?
That's not fun

Youjo Senki bullet hell by CAVE when

You can still stopword choke her and bully her plump cheeks, I think she'll like it.

NOW THAT'S A GOOD IDEA

My guess is they wanted a character designer specialized in males because the cast is overwhelmingly male, but didn't quite account for just how badly they'd fuck up on the few female characters who also happen to be central to the story.