ITT: characters you hate to an irrational extent

ITT: characters you hate to an irrational extent.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she did nothing wrong

My parents.

Shit char I agree. Funny thing is, I actually liked her prior to her route. She just turned out to be a miserable character. I was expecting her to be the normal girl dragged into the grail war to contrast Saber and Rin, who are both special.

Your parents are anime characters? That's so cool

Yes

because they don't exist

Why would I have any picture of them smartass

>what is google images

This fucking bitch

That took an unexpected turn.

Why is this guy so damn perfect at everything!? He even does traps perfectly.

So did their necks.

because all you have to do to draw a trap is to draw a girl. its not as if they have to draw all the masculine details that make you know you're actually looking at a man, i.e. facial hair, face structure, crotch bulge, etc.

There is no such thing as an irrational amount of hate for wormsluts.

Did Shinji keep fucking her after the epilogue of UBW?.

The fact that people like her honestly baffles me. She's such an awful person and doesn't have any kind of redemption. I would have forgotten about this shitty show if it weren't for my hate of her and my love of Utaha's pantyhose.

Free was shit in general, but this faggot is some whinyest fujobaityest faggot there is in all anime. His "grudge" against MC made even less sense than their forced "bromance".

I think this one should be relatable for a lot of others here

This dumb bitch. This dumb fucking bitch. I can't stand her.

At first she seemed like a fun but interesting genki-girl, but then she started spouting all kinds of weird pseudo-deep crap with metaphors about ghosts and that sort of shit. That was annoying, but it was something interesting to her at least. And then, slowly, she just ended up snowballing up crappy story elements and doing stupid things. She became annoying and whiny, but you know what the worst part was? She was always right. She always knew what was going on, even if she reacted to it stupidly she always knew what the real goings on were and what people really thought and felt, and it got so damn aggravating watching this stupid bitch get this subtle story-omnipotence just to drive forward the melodramatic plot.

I fucking hate Minori.

ayy lmao

Right because Zouken is not the one that can make more? Also he can't control worms and shit, yup yup. You know this bullcrap about her not having worms is just mad austists that can't take on the heat so they delude themselves into thinking their own fanfiction. Sakurafags are one of the most obnoxious shits in this fanbase no wonder memeing you guys until you rage and whine is always so fun.

My nigga

Why though?

She's the least popular major heroine. She's cute looks and somewhat character-wise, but brings excruciating drama inside and outside the series.

Somehow pic related has managed to be the only loli I absolutely detest.

Ugly transvestite

t. rei

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Is it time?

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 12 weeks, 11 weekends
>Has surpassed Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle as #2 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Now beyond 20 billion yen (US$288 million).
>Nominated for an Oscar
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>On the cusp of going beyond the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million)
>Premieres #1 in the Korean box office
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>On the verge of surpassing Spirited Away's worldwide gross, making it the highest grossing anime of all time
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

>tfw realising shinji did absolutely nothing wrong

is there any character that even comes close to him?

I'm a bit sorry but this little shit.

Also her but I'm not sorry at all.

>it's been 4 weeks
>still hasn't surpassed Spirited Away

What's taking so long?

2525, 5 away.

Fuck this obnoxious loli bitch.

Sakura is a pure shit I agree

Dunno, she makes for a bretty good /ak/ girl

How can you even hate her after all the shit she's gone through, after you go through Heaven's Feel how can you even complete the other routes knowing she will never be saved

There is nothing irrational about these.

all textbook examples that have been posted a thousand times before, why don't you ever try for once Sup Forums?

You got BTFO'd the last time you posted this; write something new.

HOLY SHIT OP YOU POSTED HER.

Give yourself a hug.

This autistic unfunny cunt and everyone who likes her.

Doesn't even have anything to do with her winning. There's just something about her that pisses me off to this day.

Good thing you posted before me because I would have to look for an image of this fucking cunt
I don't even know why I hate her so much, only watched the first episode

KILL YOURSELF SHIRO

>he doesn't like Megumeme

he's just garbage. such a boring, lackluster trash master. the figurehead of a terrible anime, every time i see him i just get annoyed.

i feel like after the first few episodes his character and the show steadily went down hill. everyone got watered down into the most basic of archetypes, it was disappointing.

isn't that the fish meme girl?

Agreed. However, I didnt like her from the beginning. I hate people who are positive all the time but she just topped the charts of being an annoying cunt.

Before or after Rebellion?

i bet it is shou tucker