What did free speech supporters mean by this?

what did free speech supporters mean by this?

It’s not free speech time when I paid to see monkeys hit each other and respect our country. Once you accept a penny for me, I wanna see those monkeys do what I want.

I never knew a white person who complained that BLM was too violent and that blacks should protest peacefully. It's usually more like "fucking annoying niggers I wish they would all go back to Africa"

Probably that BLM would be ok if they protested peacefully and actually looked at the problems within the black community instead of just blaming whitey.

Also, kneeling for the anthem at a football game is retarded and fans are right to boo the players and boycott games. Sports teams are a product/brand. If someone doesn't like said brand, they are welcome to voice their displeasure.

One of the few outlets where a nigger can get rich is the NFL...and these dumb niggers are going to kill it for future thugs to get rich in the NFL.

The irony.

This shows how powerful and wonderful free speach really is. No one disputes these niggers can protest, but no can dispute those insulted by their gestures, and to withhold their money, attendance and tv ratings from the NFL is a right as well.

>being so deluded that you think the world owes you this sort of privilege

Taking that knee is fucking retarded and no one will take them seriously.
Those niggers just dont get it.
White liberal leftists are the ones that make them do stuff like this and they just fall for it because they are un-brain.

I have alot of black friends. None of them are niggers. All of them hate the thug-life nigger culture.

Niggers need to stay away from the internet.

that's damn based, hope it's true

>alot
Strike one
>I have alot (sic) of black friends
Strike two
>None of them are niggers
Strike three, you're out.

not me, but the owner of the football team

>it hurts my special snowflake feelings if someone protests a thing

Did anybody beat one of the kneeling nignogs up because they kneeled? Nope, they just call them out for what they are. That's also free speech or rather freedom of expression.
Btw: You're unable to think.

>t. nigger

>blacks "protest" peacefully
>get mocked on internet for it

OH NO PEOPLE I DON'T AGREE WITH ARE USING FREE SPEECH

Punch grammar nazis.

who is more helpless, a nigger when a white supremacist cop pulls his stick or a white person when blacks morally blackmail them?

I mean sure, the nigger will have blue marks on his body, but otherwise? I think the helplessness is comparable

I don't agree with their protest, it's that simple.
At the same time I want them to keep doing it. Niggerball is a distraction to the white man.

No, I want them to keep doing it. It's good if more whites abandon the nfl.

Umm if I’m paying money for entertainment means those groids owe me, by definition. Do you have any idea what an average trip to an NFL game costs?

Waar wil je heen joh kankermongool?

JUST

There getting paid thousands to millions of dollars a game to be entertaining. If they want to turn it into something else, not okay people paid good money to watch these huge fucking men give each other brain damage. If they absoltutly need to they can voice their opinion outside of the game, and maybe even speak at a college campus or something.

Te moeilijk voor je ofzo?

>niggerball is dying
>*cries*

That's all.

Misschien moet je nog wat cryptischer zijn joh halve tamme. Niet iedereen is zo autistisch als jij.

Be honest, Sup Forums.

Have you done your part? Have you told friends and family to turn it off?

Everyday more whites abandon sports ball.you have a responsibility.

>black person
hahaha
in their dreams

Freedom of speech doesn't imply freedom from criticism.

The kicker is this:
They dont owe us respect for the flag and are free to take a knee. Go right ahead.

I, and everyone else, do not owe them approval, my viewership, or my cash.

De post is gewoon duidelijk, stinknikker. Dat je te achterlijk bent om het te begrijpen verrast me niet.

I don't tune in to watch football to have people shove their political opinion in my face. Even if they i agreed with their protest i would still want them to fucking stop. Fuck the NFL.

blm is too retarded, if they want to protest they should have somewhat reasonable and sane arguments. They should also be branded a terrorist organisation because they fucking shot a bunch of policemen.

*kneels*

Oh wow I'm BTFO

If you're paying to go to the football game then yes, they do kind of 'owe' you.

i think its hilarious that the jews still havent figured out that no matter how politically correct a country is, you dont fuck with the bread or the circuses. The bread and the circuses is always the bottom line for even the dumbest goyim. We saw the same shit with gamergate, we are seeing it with this kneeling bullshit. Every single one of those sportsretards had enough money to save their local communities from poverty/police brutality but instead they go and spend it on rims and shit and now they are biting the hand that literally feeds them.

What the fuck is wrong with this wigger!? Holy shit!

En als je er een paar tegen komt op straat ga je aan de andere kant van de stoep lopen toch?
Want op de 4chans dan zijn ze heel stoer, maar als ze er een tegenkomen in de buurtwinkel dan maken ze er een praatje mee.
Ik kom hier al vanaf 2006 stoere boy. Mij maak je niks wijs.

lol the delusion

They are welcome to kneel. I don't watch niggerball.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
do your jobs mods

we want niggers to do what theyre told. they can complain that all the gibs they have still isnt enough on their own time

if the USA was less pussified they would laugh at the kneeling niggers. Good they know they place!

their*

Blarmpghp BTFO!!!!

Holy shit, why are blacks so retarded...

Cringeworthy.

i couldnt give a shit less what they do in their spare time. I dont even watch football but, like the military, once you put on your uniform you arent yourself anymore. They are still technically at work. Nobody wants to see political garbage during their sportsball game. If hockey ever had anything akin to this happening, there would be riots

>spoiled niggers disrespect the country that ended slavery worldwide at the cost of millions of white deaths
>im not watching niggerball anymore
AHHH YOU RACISTS ARE OVERREACTING!

Lmao even normies are done with the kneel football league. Just drives more people towards trump when they play these identity politics virtue signalling games.

The only thing owed to you when you buy a ticket to a game is admittance into the stadium. Show me where on the ticket it proves otherwise, you illiterate fucking niggers.

You virgins have never even been to a sporting event, have you

God I hate you fucking Netherlanders. You are the most self-entitled pricks on the entire goddamn planet, and your very existence pisses me off. You cunts are such cucked faggots that you lose a war to Germany, only to claim that you won. "Muh Casualties" isn't going to fucking work, asshat. Victory isn't determined by how many people die, if it was, Vietnam would be split in two, and Nazis would have won. I wish they did, though, so that your mongrel blood would be wiped off the face of the Earth. Holland is good for nothing. You "people" are worse than Belgium, Romania, and the France combined. I hope a German raped your grandmother, and a French raped your Great-Grandmother. Then you'd at least have SOME decent blood. Fuck off, you degenerate scum. I'd rather join Tumblr and absorb all of it's awful cancer then spend 1 minute with one of your ugly-ass bitches. I hope you rot in hell, and I hope ISIS invades your rotten hellhole. I'd rather be in a gulag. I'd rather be raped by a nigger. I'd rather be captured by Muslims. I'd rather fuck a tranny. I'd do it all just to wipe you fuckers out. I won't be seeing you in hell, because you'll be your own room, where the torture is enough to make the devil himself puke. And I'll be in heaven, getting rewarded for my slaughter. Fuck you, you mongrel, Netherlandic scum, dumb faggot.

but he paid for the monkeys to dance

Nice strawman, faggot.
But no. I'd rather throw my money off of a bridge that waste it on niggerball If I wanted to wanted to watch a bunch of niggers fight for my amusement I'd go to Africa. Pic related.

>The only thing owed to you when you buy a ticket to a movie is admittance into the theater. Show me where on the ticket it proves otherwise, you illiterate fucking niggers.

You're paying to get entertainment, if you go watch a movie and don't like what you see you can leave and get your money back and not spend your money on it. If the movie is something I don't want to see or don't like I have the right to be displeased, get my money and voice my opinion on the movie. We go to these types of events and gathering to be entertained. Ask people if they go just to get into the stadium to have a seat or walk around not paying attention to the game.

great way of doing business

don't be surprised when it's all destroyed

LOL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK YOUR $50 WORKS THAT WAY

taking a knee to someone is an act of submission, but well niggers seem to dumb to get that

Lol k

>strawman

It's called an ad hominem, retard.

With a lot of people with 50$ thinking that way, it will.

black people: black lives matter

white people: no, all lives matter

black people:

They can do want they like in the name of free speech
we can do the same by calling them shameful niggers for it and boycotting them
that's how it works

nice

>image
kek

and with a slight adjustment it's mainstream ready:

black people: black lives matter

white people: all lives matter

black people:

Spoken like a true jew.

Oh. Okay. My bad. Also, nice digits you fucking nigger-faggot.

>Only responding with nonsensical pics.

IQ van een losse stoeptegel. Ga lekker zwarte piet protesteren cuckje.

I love the disconnect that liberals experience regarding this controversy.

People on the right are disgusted at overpaid NFL players implying that the country in its current state is something to be ashamed of.

Which leaves liberals confused, since they naturally think much of what the country stands for is worth being shamed. For liberals this makes the kneeling look perfectly appropriate as they see it as someone expressing disappointment in how awfully racist their country is, which makes conservatives all the more disgusted since that view of the country is offensive in itself.

We're then left with conservatives that understand and are disgusted by the liberals' position while liberals are standing around confused due to believing conservatives just can't understand the point of the protests.

Pro freech speech is codeword for anti diversity

don't know how to use the word "too" properly, yet you're judging other people? Good for you kiddo.

fpbp

This is a good thing. Because diversity is a codeword for anti-white.

perfect

So that means pro-free speech is pro-white
rrrrRRREEEEE

LOL