FALLING FOR THE CRYPTO CURRENCY

FALLING FOR THE CRYPTO CURRENCY
Falling for the meme and is going to invest in crypto(obviously too late for bitcoin since it hit 11k but Anyone recommend any other potential crypto?

Go to /biz/ you fucking faggot
Also buy omg

>buy omg
The hell is that , Also fuck you bob.

stay away from coinbase there fees are crazy the only one that make money on the swings is them and when the price starts to crash they take down there website so your traped im in the processe of suing them

XMR

Is that illegal?

Monero??

Also how is ethereum??

what there doing to there customer is you will here about my lawsuit on the news soon

What exactly are they doing?

ETH going to hit $1000-2000 next year.

Stealing

As in stealing crypto??

LTC faggot

Fuck off steven, no need for name calling.

The bubble will NEVER burst

asteroids will be mined and the payment for this work will be sent using the one and only, Bitcoin™ using the Blockchain technology

faggot

btw why is this thread, which is obviously not related to politics, still up while threads like spacekangz get moved
fuck you mods

Only non-meme coin. It's the Swiss bank account of cryptocurrencies, in fact it's the ONLY cryptocurrency as it's the only coin that is actually fungible which is a really big fucking deal if you understand economics.

Here's a little pattern you'll see here. If /biz/ bleeds into Sup Forums a correction is imminent. Bitcoin grows very quickly and crashes hard so just have some scratch ready to buy in at the monthly low.

Bets are on Dec.17~Dec.18.

Good luck!

>>/biz/

Quantum that is QTUM it is a deflationary currency that has every coined mine. it is cheap now and will appreciate in value steadily over time.

what if bitcoin was made by "them" to get even more souls into "their" hands
tell me why thIs isn't a poSsibility