Why do his reactions in his videos have to be so fucking irritating?

Why do his reactions in his videos have to be so fucking irritating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-XUVNTajak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don t know.... why?

Why don't you know?

WOW

the guy does say alot of truths . one of the few youtubers keeping it real

Because his face covers a quarter of the fucking screen

I like mike dice. I'm subscribed to his channel, and I enjoy watching his every new video!

Love his videos on the beach just showing how fucking retarded average american is.
I agree that his fake laugh and his stuid immiations are annoying. I think its going to kill his channel. He should keep to normal commentary content instead of trying to be funny. Hes one of those people who the Left makes "The Right cant meme" memes because of.

Why? His laughter seems funny, and even if it's fake, it's still very entertaining!

Hes literally Goofy. Annoying af.

>Today on "Bash Righty E-Celebs": is Mark Dice a jew?
Get a life.

To each his own, I guess

I like the guy but he's fucking annoying.

stfu .. his timing is immaculate.

pic related. me everytime i see a new mark dice video

Why do bother to watch his vids, desu

That's why I like him, desu

>not loving his condescension

>Why do his reactions in his videos have to be so fucking irritating?
He's a fucking spaz. Anyone that watches his shit are destined to be just like him. He has convulsions every time a thought enters his head. He's a retard. Stop watching him.

Is it just me or he seem a bit “twitchy” at times?

I like mark dice, but I hate his head in the corner. It’s like those corny video game streaming channels where they’re trying to make whatever game/news about themselves and not the story.

I've been watching his stuff for awhile but the past few month or two all his videos have this weird format of laughing incessantly and just 100% attacking the media. I liked when he was a bit more serious and did videos on numerous topics

Im convinced hes doing some sort of insincere bit.
I remember when he used to just intwlligently commentate on stuff and complain that other youtubers act like morons and thats why they have more subscribers than him. He even joked that if he acted like a moron like them, with an annoying voice, always laughing, jumpcuts, etc, then he could become rich on youtube,
Guess he figured out thats what he needed to do.
Pretty funny

He doesn't know how to modulate his volume and pitch, making his reactions seem over the top. It's sort of like how literal autists have to make a conscious effort to react to cues in a socially normal manner and comes off a bit stilted.

it's his shtick. every vid MUST start with the mark dice cackle.

I see it as the complete opposite. Mark is fucking based. I had a debate with my Aunt over the Flynn thing last Friday and I told her that it might be possible Flynn lied because he didn't want to "stir the pot" at the time, considering the US social climate has been volatile.

Mark said the exact same fucking thing in his video he put out on Friday. Although in a sarcastic/blunt way, Mark reports on topics with a sense of credibility that others could only hope to achieve in this day/age.

his analysis is usually spot on, and he isn't afraid to shit down some throats. I appreciate his brutal honesty. I'm pretty sure he is our guy too half way

I love Mark Dice videos. It shows how retarded the left is without me having to watch MSNBC, ABC et al.

His retard liberal impression is spot on though. And the laugh at the start of the video primes me to also laugh.

because he's a reptiloide

it's called entertainment

since OP is a lazy kraut here's an example of his videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-XUVNTajak

autisms

This guy is a bit deluded, he is trying to sound "sarcastic" but you can tell how he is dying slowly like a salted slug. He should as for help to control his anger.

It's only designed to be irritating to liberals. Are you a liberal?