The Republican Party now officially supports Pedophiles...

The Republican Party now officially supports Pedophiles. Should they add lowering the age of consent to the platform or just change their nickname to the GOP : "Grand Ole Pedophiles"?

... and how long will Alabama be referred to as the "Molester State"?.

big if true

t. Al Franken

They tried this on Trump m8. It don't work cause they do it too soon, 6 weeks out? Yikes, that will never work. 2 weeks out at the most.
When will you faggots learn?

His wife is 14 years his junior. He has not been accused of rape and sorta seems to have treated the girls with some responsibility. He wanted a teenage wife. It was normal for the time and place.

>we'll someday live in a world where accusations will require undeniable proof to charge someone with a crime
I can't wait, thanks GOP for being the watchdogs and allies of the common people's rights

Al Franken is not a Republican or a Pedofile. The Democratic party is not supporting him.

That's a poor deflection.

Love is Love, you disgusting bigot!!!

don't they even teach you how to reply to a post properly? slippin pretty hard post election shareblue

Sex with a minor is rape. it was just as illegal then as it is now.

so you must be a pedophile supporter and want the age of consent changed?

we need less roy moores in this party and more robert morrows
>knows about his party's corruption
>knows trump is a rapist
>shitposts about anime tiddies on his twitter
>is not afraid to speak his mind

You may thinks its lie, but the republican leadership said before that they believed the women and how they support Moore. In their minds, they are actively supporting a pedophile.

The GOP is now the Pedophile party

>The Republican Party now officially supports Pedophiles
nice to see they are catching up with the dems.

There is no proof he fugged them. He MIGHT have gone to second base with one but he also listened when she said to stop and he took her home. According to her. He was looking to marry a young, fertile girl. And, he did. He wasn't out raping, he was scouting for a teenage wife.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

holy shit I hope this is b8. Is he democrat senator, right now, or not?

Since you are pro-pedophile, you must support a GOP plank to lower the age of consent.

Marrow learned all he knows from Roger Stone. Stone knows Trump isn't a raper.

Does Obama still spend over thirty thousand dollar$ at a time on hotdogs?

>Democrats cant beat a guy who grabs pussies
>Democrats cant beat a guy who beats reporters
>Democrats cant beat a guy who rapes children
(*You are here*)
>Democrats cant beat a single sperm cell that is still within some guy's nutsack
>Democrats cant beat a school shooter
>Democrats cant beat an actual reptilian shape-shiftier
>Democrats cant beat Xyhkem, The eater of Galxies
>Democrats cant beat Nyarlathotep

stop touching little kids you piece of shit

The democratic party leadership is not supporting pedophiles. The republican party leadership said they believed the women and now support Moore.

The Republicans are actively supporting a person they believe to be a pedophile. That is just a fact.

If republicans voted to lower the age of consent to 15, I'd go from voting democrat to republican

Going to second base is molestation. The point is that the republican leadership said before that they believed the women and how they support Moore. In their minds, they are actively supporting a pedophile.

which one of stone's rules is this?

a sitting dem who's been told by not insignificant portions of the party to resign. there's brokebrains supporting him though ofc

Must be true 'cos CNN.

The democratic leadership has called for an ethics investigation. They are not supporting Franken actions.

>trying to apply rules from todays society to decades ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
holy fuck
you worthless faggots only care because he's a republican, otherwise it would just be normal
>muh ethics investigation
>led by people who don't have ethics
try harder stooge

Al Franken is not a Republican or a Pedofile. The Democratic party is not supporting him.

That's a poor deflection

if the state lowers the age of consent, then it's not pedophilia anymore, as pedophilia is determined by the law

Why is it that Democrats are suddenly excited about government determining what is good love and what is bad love? Haven't we been told by the Democrats that all love is good, and no love is bad?

I'm so confused!

Post puberty isnt pedo. It's ethics. Back then in the south, it wasn't out of the ordinary to allow your young daughter to marry a man because the ethics where controlled. The man took responsibility. Christian marriage.

Now if it happened today, and Moore wasn't and old joe from another era, then you might have a problem. He's been faithfully married for a lifetime. He didn't have ill intent. And, fuck you, we are taking the Senate.

Basically, the state holds the right to give or revoke consent on behalf of those the state has defined as minors

This makes Moore sound like /ourguy/.

in Hawaii, the most liberal state, 16 is legal

Jokes on you, faggot. The entire party pulled their support of Moore. Funding too. Must suck to be so misinformed

proof of pedophilia?

They're just courting the mudslime vote. Remember Mohammad was a pedophile.

Coming on strong to teenage girls. 15 and 16. No rape, tho.

No Shareblue, you will not win the Alabama election with your fake news.

Get over it.

Nigger, please. FRANKEN called for an ethics investigation, and then he laughed.

Why? Because the last time the Senate removed a Senator was during the US Civil War.

A video tape could pop up of Al Franken killing a 3 year old girl, and the Democrats in the Senate would defend him, and the rest of the party would line up behind him. That's how Democrats do business.

Roy moore is going to win, lol shits gonna be so cash when that salt flows
How is a democrat going to come out and say the wall is too expensive and the 2nd amendment has limitations in bama and think his pinko ass gon win?

>The democratic party leadership is not supporting pedophiles.

surely theres a recording of audio or video, or several eyewitnesses willing to testify under oath?

Do we have proof of that though? Seems too convenient for me.

What does Moore have to do with pedophilia? Serious question.

>1 Republican compared to the entirety of Hollywood
Good joke you child fucker

14 is AoC in Georgia. At least, it was 40 years ago.

Until recently, 8 was AoC in Kansas. They raised it after all the personal cults started showing up so "poppa" could fuck all those young daughters legally.

They wont submit a yearbook Moore allegedly signed for independent analysis. They know they will get btfo in court. Listen and believe man!

The media is setting a dangerous precedent with Moore. They are finding him guilty until proven innocent.

This will inevitably fuck them over hard in the future.

Age of consent is total BS anyway

who wont submit their yearbook?

1) Allegations are not proven. You are slandering and forming a mob mentality witch hunt.
2) Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescent children. These ALLEGATIONS concern attraction to sexually mature teenagers, NOT children.
3) If ACTUAL children were saying Roy Moore molested them, and didn't wait 40 fucking years to say it, we would be suspicious.
4) Go back to your hole.

Alabama GOP did not pull its support.

Now the GOP officially supports Moore, because it is too late to swap him out for someone less embarrassing.

Senate GOP has never funded Moore. But they have spent over 26 million dollars against him, to date. Which is 21 million more than the Dems have spent against Moore.

Especially when the Nickelodeon accusations come out. Or Epstein. Or menendez

Just like the Hollywood democrats are actively molesting every beautiful women that walks through their door? That's just a fact you know. Not to mention the rampant child fucking and softcore pedo shows from the 70s

He doesn't. People are just upset that a bunch teens were drooling over him 40 years ago in a mall. These people are sad.

The accuser.

Basic forensics would prove that the word "Moore" was added much, much later than the signing.

Her yearbook was signed by some kid named Roy, she is trying to claim it was Roy Moore.

Jailbait isnt pedo fag

the absolute embarrassing state of shills

>Democrats cant win against a womanizer
>Democrats cant win against a guy who slams reporters
>Democrats cant win against a pedophile
(*You are here*)
>Democrats cant win against a school shooter
>Democrats cant win against a single sperm cell still inside some guy's nutsack
>Democrats cant win against an actual reptilian shape-shifter
>Democrats cant win against Ragniron: Eater of Galaxies
>Democrats cant win against an Outer God

Roy Moore is as guilty of pedophilia as Trump is guilty of telling Flynn to contact the Russians during the campaign.

FAKE NEWS!

It's almost as if the Deep State hates honest nationalists.

Be honest, nobody can win against an outer god. They have like, mind control abilities and shit.

Love is love.

>school shooter
I think it stops there, most of them don't make it out alive.

What Roy Moore did was just as illegal then as it is now. Raping 14 year old's was not legal in the '70s

I fail to see the problem when Bill Clinton was molesting women through his entire time and even before in office.
Democrats are hypocrites, they stand on the moral high ground while their supporters are sexually abusing women and children in hollywood.

Nigger, in the state of Alabama, Doug Jones is calling for EVERY state to shorten its wait time to zero when buying a firearm, that there should be no license required to own a firearm, that the wall should be 100% fully funded RIGHT NOW, that every illegal needs to get the heck off our land, and that he believes in everything Ronald Renaldus Reagan believes.

That is no exaggeration, they just ran another ad for him on my TV, as I am one of the few people in the world that actually gets to vote for Moore versus Jones or write in.

I know Jones it doesn't matter WHAT Jones might personally believe, Democrats run a strong, tight party, and they aren't allowed their own thoughts and own votes unless it won't affect the overall vote.

>Raping
Rape by law is penetration.

None of them are claiming that.

>Implying Trump cant beat Azathoth through the power of shitposting

Check the news bucko, McConnell and trump endorsed Moore yesterday

You have proof that some rape happened?

Didnt think so.

No, but they should put you against the wall and fill you full of lead, because you obviously don't understand what "innocent until proven guilty" means and how cancerous you are for the democratic process.

Underrated

Don't need proof. the fact is that McConnell said he believes the women and he now supports Moore. That means he thinks he is supporting a pedophile.

the Grand Ole Pedophiles.

But raping 12 year olds was. Just ask Roman Polanski.

Hell, California doesn't even count it as rape if the woman is unconscious during intercourse.

Even if it is true, Roy Moore will win the election. It says more about the democrat party than the Republican Party. Nobody likes pedos, except the far left. What does it say about the democrat party that folks would rather vote for a sex offender/pedo than support a democrat?

How exactly does Jones think he can support the wall when literally every other Democrat in Congress opposes it?

So disingenuous.

>Don't need proof.

check the news. He molested children as young as 14 and Mitch McConnell believes that it is true.

So do all the democrats that support Conyers support using tax payer dollars as a slush fund for making sure people stay silent? Do the women who wrote in defense of Al Fraken support sexual abuse?

If there was proof, he would've been charged already and would've had to drop out of the race.

The only reason he is still running is that there is no proof, only conjecture.

Mitch McConnell also believes you're a faggot. My sources are as legit as yours.

doesn't matter. Mitch McConnell believes Moore is guilty and he is supporting him. Mitch McConnell supports pedophilia.

Surely you can provide a link or something

You can say that, but it means that McConnell's staff have looked through all the claims against Moore and found zero of them credible. Same with Trump.

That's why they started out "He should resign" and turn over to "Well, we need the seat to stay in GOP hands." (Trump) and "We have investigated the claims and found nothing credibly. Therefore we support Moore."

You left out a step there fellow. Just helping you out.

SAGE

My favorite part is how the left can't get a new playbook and keep trying to make the sexual abuse claim to discredit the people they don't want in power.
It's so fucking obvious at this point you'd have to be mentally handicapped to miss it

You keep repeating this strange claim. Do you have anything to back it up?

Its a bot

guilty?...by what jury?

Even though I've never actually slept with a woman I'm sure the left could drum up sexual claims about me

My source is Mitch McConnell. He said he believed the women.

So nothing to do with pedophilia, then. Awkward for you.

Ya, Mitch "I'm a cuck fuck my butt" mcConnell

By Mitch McConnell. Mitch McConnell believes Moore is guilty, he said so, and he is supporting him. Mitch McConnell supports pedophilia.

Link to an article from the last seven days proving this?

What jones said in an ad and what he says on the campaign and what he said in the past are different things. If you beleive a democrats ad you must be from montgomery or birmingham.