Does she wear a bra?

Does she wear a bra?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/
vice.com/en_us/article/yo1-v14n10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by the shape of those tits, absolutely not

She doesn't user.
What a lacting harlot.

that's not how clothes work

>No bra
>No panties
And this slut has the audacity to call herself a goddess.

How do clothes work user?

Very hard.

before you strip her off, the answer is simultaneously yes and no

Man Kazuma really has the restraint of Buddha if he manages to keep himself from ravaging this blue-haired fat-assed "goddess" until her anus prolapses.

More restraint than me, to be sure. Her anus would never regain it's original shape if it were me.

That is her hagoromo. It is a blessed high level relic armor that is above the common ungodlike physics

Nobody wear bra in that world

MUH

Now you two made me want a Neromashin's Konosuba doujin.

being a goddness doesn't mean that you need a pantsu nor bra

No no. She wears invisible panties so nobody can see them.

Classic Aqua logic, really.

This. Goddesses do not have anus and vaginas, that is why they don't need to use the toilet

Of course not, look how saggy her boobs are.

>Dicking a retard

Kazuma has standards

No she has the same tits as niggers who cant afford bras which is very fitting to her personality.

No. One of the strong points of the fanservice from this show is that all the girls had saggy tits because none of them know about the power of a bra.

Aqua teases him because she knows he masturbates next to her.
In a flashback from the OVA you see him sniffing her hair but then he says he can't see her as a woman.
Kazuma would rather have Megumin than the goddess, very questionable taste.

>kazuma
>standards

I wish more anime would not shy away from what men want to see or at least know would happen. They make it teasing but mostly never at least imply or show it somehow that sexual stuff happened. Its getting old because it creates unique shows to standard normal ones because they all have nearly the same protagonist personality.

Are japanese men so emotionally and behaviorally impulsive when they are confronted by sexual stuff?

Are you so emotionally weak that can't accept someone disliking something you like?

Konosuba aritst is great

Do you have dyslexia or just stupid?

she's surprisingly chill about it

More reason that's he's just another beta mc.

If nobody wears a bra or panties in that world, how do you explain this picture?! Checkmate Konosuba

That's a bikini, not bra or panties.

For more information, look up Saki threads.

That's a swimsuit

Of course not, she doesn't even wear panties.

I've seen those yesterday on aliexpress

She is too good for that world. Too pure for wearing panties!

I dunno, bra and panties can be seen as swimsuits too, maybe Wiz likes to wear Exotic underwear, and thus we have this.

That's right. She shouldn't wear any clothes.

Nopan is canon

I think its more he knows what she is like and it just turns him off completely

I mean she is completely retarded, I get it

Pretty much. He's more attracted to... every other girl in the series really.

And when the pressure gets too high he just goes to the succubus shop and spends the night outside.

You lie. There is no way they would give me what I want.

wut

He see her as his retarded older sister.

You don't dick a retard.

If you have someone you really despise, the person loses its appeal completely. I know that first hand, I have a female boss in her 30s.

Not even the case here. He just can't see her as a heroine given all the instances of her being a dumbass. But they do care about each other and have each other's back.

STILL NO SCANS

OH
MY
GOD
MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD

>dumb big sis
>not dicking

>you wouldn't bang your retarded older sister
kek

>You don't dick a retard.
You can't tell my penis what to do. My penis will get off to as many retards as it damn well pleases.

That's exactly it, in the OVA where he makes all the other girls act as playthings for his lust, he just has Aqua run errands for him.

That has to be an edit r-right?

It wouldn't surprise me if it's not.

wew laddie

They provide no advantage whatsoever in ANY world.

Except crotchless ones. Those are great and better than nopan.

Must touch Aqua's mons pubis to purify my hand

Better than typical "B-BAKA HENTAI *physical abuse* overreaction.

That shit's been old since Love Hina

Megumin is better in literally every way

>crotchless
Not bad, but backless ones are far superior.

Why not both?

Then just add pelvic arrow tattoos and some near the anus, a single garter on one leg and a single kneesock on the other, some kind of shirt that leaves the underboob open but has a heart cutout above the breasts, make those breasts have either a chain or pasties, nude back, some kind of miniskirt that is just there for decoration instead of being a piece of clothing, maybe a cute small tattoo under one of her eyes, and there you have a perfect girl.

It is, sorry friend

Is your female boss as good looking as Aqua-sama? I doubt it, therefore how can you try to compare both situations? Mega cute girls are cute regardless of what they do or who they kill

She is better in being a pancake indeed

What's funny is that she pleaded to Kazuma not to give up on seeing her as a heroine right before they thought he was going to die.

>Mega cute girls are cute regardless

Eh, there are limits to that.

Aqua would be more than willing to "service" Kazuma so he should just go for it.

Flat is justice

Also black panties are infinitely sexier than being a nopan slut

I want to make Aqua cry

She actually dresses pretty modestly for a goddess.

I'm not sure anything good would arise from such a thing.

There is absolutely no reason for a goddess to wear clothes.

One thing arises for me.

He sees her in an unflattering light all the time. Sure she's hot, but she's... well.. Aqua. They're like Al and Peg Bundy at this point.

All the girls are chill with him seeing them naked or bathing together with him.He is also pretty chill at showing his junk to them.

If this were 18+ story, they all be having open relationship.

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/shocking-story-sex-slave-orangutan-and-her-rescue/

>that story
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

>If a man walked near her, she would turn herself around, present herself, and start gyrating and going through the motions. She was being used as a sex slave.

vice.com/en_us/article/yo1-v14n10

Just say no when someone try to sexualize Aqua.

Goddesses don't wear underwear. It's something related to purity.
Can't remember shit but once an /x/user told me that it links to myths of the original sin of man and how they covered themselves up when they first became impure.

HIV came into the human population by people eating/fucking chimps.

Why is Aqua so sexual when she isn't even a sex goddess?

>reminding me

Why not just go commando? What the point of even wearing those??

>That shit's been old since Love Hina
you must be older than 18 to post
that retarded trope is way older than that shitty harem, and was never fun

dark mahou shoujo has been a thing since way before Madoka but what does any remotely dark magical girl show get compared to now?

Love Hina was objectively awful and probably what saved Konosuba was that it didn't become a shitty harem

They're kinda hot?

No legs, like pic related.

>I feel something hard poking my behind

>standards
Any cute girl does it.

Is Konosuba just a prequel to the Rance series?

>no-pan confirmed
It was confirmed in under 5 minutes.