Nanatsu no Taizai

2 new side chapters are out.

We have Vivian nipples

I stopped reading this when the sun bastard showed up, or was it daytime? I forget. Anyway while I don't find Nanatsu to be bad I also don't find it to be great, most series have this muscle tensing moment of pure awesome and that has never happened in Nanatsu so I dropped it. Well all this is just a big preface to say: Does Jericho ever get anything good? Only character I care about.

For me Escanor facing Estarossa was that muscle tensing moment, shit was the hypest.

Just a chapter ago Jericho awakened her magic powers, Ice Magic, just like her big brother.

>most series have this muscle tensing moment of pure awesome and that has never happened in Nanatsu so I dropped it
What is Escanor vs Estarossa?

Is she boss or still pleb?

I never got up to that part. I watched the anime series and read the manga after that until the sun guy, I guessed Escanor, showed up. Then I dropped it because in that whole time nothing truly awesome happened. Maybe you're right and Escanor vs Estarossa is awesome, but given that literally nothing was truly awesome up until then I hope you can see why I dropped it. It was just wasting so much of my time.

She got some character development but still pleb

Why Nanatsu can have nipples but Fairy tail not?

unf

Christ, I was wondering how Gil would make it out of this in such a short story... fuck.

Doujinshi never

daily reminder that psycho character from aa2 is based on vivian

I want to make Vivian happy.

>We all thought Vivian took Gil to her sex dungeon to dominate *him*

We underestimated her lads.

is your name Gilthunder?

If not, then you have nothing she wants.

>You will never spray your load all over those bruised titties

Why even live.

I blame it on Escanor's introduction. Every sin were introduced as something great and awsome, and to some extent, Nakaba delivered on them. Escanor was so hyped up, that the only way to live up to that, was him taking out Mera and Galan. This turned off most people. But now that Escanor is part of the main cast and we come to know him, I like him outside of his whole daytime gimmick. He is a nice guy and a nice addition to the cast. I think he should have been introduced into the main story sooner and with less impact.

>This turned off most people
What manga are you reading? Everyone loved Escanor since his introduction

>monster block
I really like this. It's the most logical way to bring the best out of Hawk's ability. You have a transformation for every situation. I just hope it will be utilised in the main story, like using this manta block to fly someone away from danger. Now I just want to see if he can combine more than one powers.

It's not even necessarily that Escanor's intro pissed me off. Although it wasn't great, I guess?

It's just that after the anime series, which I liked, I tried to think back on what the most epic and hype moments were and I couldn't think of any. The show was good, just never blood boilingly awesome, even temporarily, like most good shows achieve.

Towards the end of my manga reading stint I was so bored that I was just skimming through chapters waiting for something interesting to happen. I guess Escanor was one of the last thinks that I knew was coming up that would hopefully be awesome and it was just good. So I dropped it because the hype to effort ratio was so low.

Man, this shit must be frustrating as fuck for Gil.

I heard so many people drop it at that moment because up until that moment, the TC were a threat, than in a few chapters, Escanor took 2 out. And that it made the other sins useless, and shit like this.

God i love Nakaba.
Those short stories are better than full issues of most shounenshit.

If only all hiatus were like this.

Could you imagine Berserk or HxH shorts? What would they be about?

>can't kill her because only she knows the way out
>can't torture her because she will enjoy even torture
so what's his options
mindbreak her till she's his slave completely or something

Make her believe he's falling in love with her. Risky, but it's his only choice right now.

>let her mindbreak you and enjoy her love
Fuck Margaret. Not like it would be hard to talk Vivian into a threesome, though.

i just read up 188 from where meliodas diedand i have to say they are rushing it quite a bit. i'd go as far as to say nakaba completely lost control.
the escanor-estarossa moment was great, but beyond that it's just rushed to hell. it's like they deeply regret killing off meliodas. (well, i did put it on hold after that, because it seemed like they'd focus on arthur at the time)
they aren't commiting to it at all.

well, let's see how it goes from here (188)

Mmmmm childrens manga

Dat bare leg. Suzuki knows how to start up my engine.

I bet Vivian would be happy to be his side dish. Gil should change tactics and concentrate on talking Margaret into letting him dick Vivian on the side, with an optional threesome once in a while. She can teleport them to nice places as well. Everybody wins.

Suzuki's pretty good at adding a little bit of eroticism into his art. Dat wardrobe slip of Veronica.

>she actually likes her curse
wew lads

That and the situational humor. Love how Griamor's going "WTF?" before getting burnt to a crisp.

imagine if he got a kiss from his papa

"Son, how you've grown! Give papa a hug!"

i just realized though the flaw in this scenario.

We all know who Dreyfus loves most of all

Not even close
Filled with boring short stories in between an equally boring flashback arc?

Can anyone dump the rest of the side-stories here? I kinda missed out on them.

Nope

>awawawawaaa...
can veronica's petite body handle griamor's majestic cock?

Not like it would be the first threesome in the story either, with Elaine-Ban-Jericho.

Wew lad

Sasuga Nakaba

Theres nothing that a shrink potion can't resolve

Thanks OP.

powerlevels

Please don't remind me

You are welcome

Steroids usually mean small dick. She's gonna be alright.

or a growth one . . .

Pretty sure he just has Chad Thundercock genetics

Why Mashima don't draw nipples?

>Jericho.
Jericho isn't ending with Ban.